Are the Chinese right, Veeky Forums? Are sea cucumbers a tasty delicacy...

Are the Chinese right, Veeky Forums? Are sea cucumbers a tasty delicacy? Or is that just a cultural meme that people force themselves to believe?

>when your population so huge and overbearing that you eat everything that walks, flies or swims
>your only motivation for exploring new worlds is to find more shit to eat

>when your cracker ancestors eat a very narrow range of bland foods because they were stupid enough to move somewhere cold
>your only motivation for exploring new worlds is to exploit people who were smart enough to stay behind and enjoy the abundance of natural resources

>when the only thing on 4 legs you won't eat is the table and chairs
>and the baby keeps chewing on the table legs anyway!

Doesn't Veeky Forums price itself on eating any and any old garbage because that's what adults do, only children refuse to stuff certain things in their mouths.

So you would eat anything once eh? If I made a bull semen roux served over simmered pig anus and fish brains you would dog right in?

>bull semen roux
not viable
>simmered pig anus
possibly if cleaned and prepped correctly
>fish brains
its been done

Well there you go. I wouldn't eat pig anus.

Because I have standards. You're basically saying that you would eat any part of the animal. And that's primitive and savage.

Very low born. See, in a hierarchy the best ones at the top get the best cuts of meat.

The lowest of the low get to eat the discards.

It doesn't make you interesting or enlightened to eat the worst cuts of meat. It doesn't make you an adult.

That thing certainly looks delicious.

It looks like something I would have made out of my Creepy Crawlers playset.

im not the user you were talking to.

for me its the mcchicken the goodest fast food sammy made from chicken lips and meat glue

>I wouldn't eat pig anus

Have you ever had a sausage? I've got some bad news

Right. Primitive and low born trash.

All hierarchies have bottom feeders. Besides, all those trash meats HAVE to go somewhere.

We butcher too many chickens not to sell you the undesirable parts.

>an under-achieving shut-in calling someone a bottom feeder
kek

man. im a vegetarian. what does it rake to get you to shut up? all i eat is organic tofu and the occasional piece of cheese.

id rather eat shit than continue this "conversation" with you

Enjoy that pig anus! Gobble gobble gobble. After all, we butcher waaay too many pigs not to sell it to someone.

I'll stick to the choicest meats and you and your family can certainly have what's left.

Oh you're proud of being am herbivore?

That's fine, for you. But this is a carnivore's world my little deer.

Wrong, only the intestines are used for sausage casings, the only sausage I can think of that might occasionally have pigs anus is French andouille sausage, it smells like literal shit and tastes like how my farts smell when I have really bad gas so I dunno why the fuck anyone would want to eat that shit

Y'all niggas ever been to Chinatown?

Cringe

Go suck down some soy cubes

HAHA YEA U TELL THOS VEGEMATICS

PIT MASTER PRIVILEGE HEH HEH

Some day you will find yourself, and with that true happiness.

I don't care that vegetarians exist desu

I care that they feel the need to point it out to everyone they meet like it's some achievement.

There are many who act like it's a. Identity lol, like a cult or something.

>be at family reunion manning the grill with my uncles
>that one aunt comes up
>the childless unmarried liberal one
>she's all skinny, practically a skeleton
>hi aunt Cathy how are you
>she sniffs at the grill a few times
>lip turned down in disdain
>i don't see why you brought so much meat user
>it's unhealthy and unethical blah blah fucking blah
>cholesterol is bad for blah blah
>methane from the cows and blah blah blah
>I've been a vegetarian since I was your age user
>if more people would JUST refrain from eating meat like I do.....

Stfu Cathy

Th amount of cringe in this thread is unreal.

I don't care that gays exist desu

I care that they feel the need to point it out to everyone they meet like it's some achievement.

There are many who act like it's a. Identity lol, like a cult or something.

>be at family reunion manning the grill with my uncles
>that one aunt comes up
>the childless unmarried liberal one
>she's all skinny, practically a skeleton
>hi aunt Cathy how are you
>she sniffs at the other men in the room a few times
>lip turned down in disdain
>i don't see why you brought so many men user
>being straight is unhealthy and unethical blah blah fucking blah
>CIS privilege is bad for blah blah
>being gay is enlightened and blah blah blah
>I've been a lesbian since I was your age user
>if more people would JUST refrain from being straight like I do....

Stfu Cathy

HAHA YEA YOU TELL THAT STUPID FUCKING CUNT AUNT CATHY THAT BITCH IS HUMAN DEBRIS I'LL EAT HER INNARDS WHILE THAT STUPID CARROT EATING CUNT IS WRITHING IN PAIN AND SHE'LL BEG FOR YOU TO HELP HER BUT WE'LL JUST SLAP HER FACE WITH STEAKS LOL THEN WE CAN TAKE TURNS REAMING HER ORIFICES LIKE THE DISGUSTING FUCKPIG THAT SHE IS SO SHE CAN FEEL JUST HOW WORTHLESS HER EXISTENCE IS HAHA LOL FUCKING BITCH WHAT IS TOFU GONNA UNSHACKLE YOU FROM THESE BASEMENT WALLS NOPE DIDN'T THINK SO YOU DUMB CUNT

*unsheathes thick, veiny, throbbing andouille sausage*

That escalated quickly

>hates when people point out their eating habits like it's an accomplishment
>HAS LITERALLY BEEN DOING THIS THE ENTIRE THREAD
Fucking wew

You say that, but I'm also certain that in a tribal environment you would not be recieving the best cuts of meat. Mainly because you sound like a faggot, but also because you are unwilling to take risks.

Chinese food in general is fucking trash. I went to a banquet for Chinese New Year because my nephew was Chinese and the food was absolutely trash. Underseasoned shit that you can easily make at home for under $30 that cost about $50 a head.The only good thing was the red bean paste at the end and even that tasted watery. I'm sticking to hakka for now on, never again.

>Abalone
>Sea cucumber
>shark fin
A delicious, filling, but very expensive soup.
Plus everyone and their dog has seen that one documentary, so you often get chastised for admitting to have eaten it.

I ate them in Korea. They're a popular street food. They slice them up alive and you dip them in a goljujang based hot sauce while they're still wriggling. Delicious.

t. cathy

Ive had sea cucumber salad.
It was pretty good

Nope.
The way they actually cook these things, on a normal basis, it's like chewing a tire.

t. sold hydraulics in China during Deng Xiaoping years

I don't know about that, but the fact that they willingly eat bitter melon blows my mind.

your probably eating at one of those "dim sum" restaurants that charge up the ass. unless its actual dim sum, which is kinda worth, each dish is like $40-$120 for barely anything. as an asian person, i fucking hate eating at these places, also ppl only go here for "special occasions". i usually other shit but id rather go to my local viet restaurant and get pic related for $7

You know, in a lot of dishes, they cook it so its not so bitter anymore...In fact bitter melon is super popular in central and south asia too.