I have to read one of these books. Which one is better and why?

I have to read one of these books. Which one is better and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1GdgD77AQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't read either. But Feynman>>>Hawking.

This.

Feynman

meme answer: He won a nobel and hawkning never will

real answer: He has a good writing style and QED is millions of times more relevant and readily useful for applications and understanding in physics courses than string theory ever will be.

Without having read either Feynman is objectively a better communicator of science, so probably Feynman.

QED is a truly great book. Highly recommended.

So it's Feynman then. Thanks Veeky Forums

Stephen Hawking is famous partly due to the fact that he is a cripple. His ideas are well constructed, but his books are mediocre and are great to give to family members paying you a visit.

Read the Feynman book.

>and are great to give to family members paying you a visit.

kek

>giving family members books he wouldnt see as the best for himself

>inb4 i give only books i think they will like and read or i myself consider to be top.

Holy fuck, Veeky Forums just managed to reach a consensus on something that requires opinion!

>opinion

>objectively better

i think you misunderstood something.

cheers Veeky Forums

is /pol/ taking a night off?

Veeky Forums would be a great board if the mods actually enforced the rules and deleted the lava vs ice sun threads as well as the homework threads disguised by being edited onto a chalkboard with the anime teacher.

We should attempt to create infographics for people seeking book recommendations or for learning resources.

inb4 Veeky Forumsmon and memeing is on its worst.

also all the stoner teen threads, and /x/posters, and the memephile watchers that come and start a thread about 1/12 per day.

chapter 2 of QED:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1GdgD77AQ4

(after) inb4/sci/mon [subject context: negative connotation] - amalgamation

Hello. Would you like to talk? I am not a meme.

No.
Lava/Ice Sun is Veeky Forums tradition.

my dad gave me QED when I was about 12 and I loved it-- but I only read about 1/3 of it and I didn't understand most of it
I looked again last year and a lot of it seemed like it was going over my head even though it was trying hard to avoid math
t. guy who is good at math but not so much at communication

>lava vs ice sun threads
holy shit you guys still have those?

also he definitively gives an answer to "is light a particle or a wave" and I remember that statement (made by someone else) being vehemently attacked before, and I don't know enough to say if it's actually true or not-- but you can rest assured it's true in practical terms

it got deleted. there was one 20 mins or so ago. i answered kindly that he should stop te meme and that there are no such things.

>tradition