So im gonna do a six year dou le degree in electrical engineering and computer science...

so im gonna do a six year dou le degree in electrical engineering and computer science. how do i get a get a job during it and maintain my studies? obviously staying at home for 6 years while studying isnt a good plan

Time management and no video games, anime, or fapping.

hahahhahahahahahahahaha
dude i cant do it.
my life is ending.
i sleep from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and am awake at night. HELP ME

HELP ME PLS

what ? Just try to put some dedication in it
About the money, I personally skip the two months of holidays during summer so I grab a load of money, parents helps me a bit for the complement, but it wouldn't be that hard to fill the gap while studying.
I still have a lot of free time, but desu, if you don't like studying or being curious about those fields in your free time.. Well I wish you luck into hell

that just seems how to pass a degree
what did you skip it for? just to get a summer job? im looking more into how to study and get a full time job in the field that sets you up

HELP ME how cna i normalize my sleep and study and have a normal life ??!?!?!

get up early one day, after that it will be easy. book something for 7am like a free quote for your house or something

you mean sleep like 3 hrs and wakeup ?
what u mean by book some quote i dont understand that part. thanks either way,.

That is some fucked up sleep schedule. How did that happen?

it was a long process my dude. basically studying and sometimes not going to university and living alone.

Yes summerjob, I mostly carry things that are heavy all summer long, get paid for it, and do no sport rest of the year :D
I had many trouble sleeping too.
But if you want to fix it, you must start at some point waking/not even sleeping at a given hour, eat at descent hours, and will to go in class next morning. For me first weeks were horrible since I spent on average 5hours in the dark in my bed trying to find how the fuck I can fall asleep, but it improves relatively quick, and physic efforts might also help a bit

Sorry I didn't fully replied : you need to reach a certain level ( like third year or so ) to start being worth something
Or you could give private teaching to adolescents

i have an idea. i will stay awake today. not sleep.
then not go to training but go to university. use coffeine and music. thank you. i will try it. you gave me motivation.

Avoid coffeine after noon btw,this destroyed weeks of efforts several times for me
Also find what are your rituals, it really helps your mind to recognize what event should happen next
Wish you luck !

yeah i had last weeks efford destroyed by the weekend. i was already standing up at 1 p.m. that was a huge thing.

THank you for your luck. maybe i should avoid the computer.

I will be more than 24 hrs awake. WILL THAT HELP ME ?

thats what I do when i need to reset.

I started applying for internships since I was 16 and finally got an actual job when I was 18. Yes, I also study but just a single major in pure mathematics.

So start applying now. The field I went in was programming as I knew that fron highschool so maybe try that. It is relatively easy to become a programmer as an untrained person.

you just need 1 sleeping pill and puff you have a normal routine again

Just take melatonine around 2pm

why, then i would sleep at 1 pm but i want a normal cycle.
When it is 6 pm i will be 24 hrs awake. i will play some chivalry or watch vikings and then sleep maybe 9 oclock or sth like that. then i hope ill have a normal cycle.
what u guys think ?

go till 9pm, wake at 6am

if i can go 72 hours you can go 24+

dude how are you doing that ?
i mean can you function normally in everyday life without sleep ? wtf ?

its a one or two off thing, i think one off. its not healthy to do and you tend to fall asleep every couple of seconds for a second or so. maintaining concentration is impossible everything becomes automated. usually id go 2 days without sleep in school only once doing 3. really you cant retain any information during the day

and why did you to that ?

not for studying thats for sure. not even gaming. i can barely remember but i think it was partially an addiction to Veeky Forums

arne ?

arne.

wie arne ?

are you the german arne i know?

that depends

on what ?

on who you are, youve only established an identity one way

well, lets just say i have autism and was on your school if youre arne.when youre arne you can try to guess.