150 IQ test

are you smart enough Veeky Forums?

yeah

xsmo

URMO is my guess.
I completely guessed on U
I have a good feeling about R.
And I know for a fact the last two letters must be M & O.
Honestly only an autist could get this right.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

DID I WIN DADDY

Xrmo?

OP here. That is what I got too. I don't actually know what the official answer is though.

Looks right to me too

XRMO

X = Inner shapes horizontal.
R = 3/3 shapes inside are filled. (my logic is T is 1 shape filled, S is 2, and R is 3 (these are in reverse consecutive order in alphabet)
M = Bigger shape is a square
O = Inner shapes are squares

Probably totally wrong but I'm not spending any more time on it

Third character is the larger shape.
Fourth character is the smaller shape.
Second character is number of filled smaller shapes.
First is orientation.

XRMO

>XRMO
That would be my guess.

Fourth letter corresponds to whether the inside shapes are squares or circles.
O means square
P means circle

Third letter corresponds to whether the outside shape is a square or a circle.
M means square
N means circle

Second letter corresponds to how many of the inside shapes are filled in.
R means three
S means two
T means one
U (probably) means zero

First letter corresponds to the orientation of the inside shapes.
W means positive sloping diagonal
X means horizontal
Y (probably) means vertical
Z means negative sloping diagonal

Unfortunately this leaves Q and V unassigned, which makes me think it might not be quite right

SMO Idk what the first letter is...

S: Indicates the fact that smaller shapes are horizontal
M: Indicates that larger shape is square
O: Indicates that smaller shape is square

Where tf did u get the image at then?

You guys are fucking retarded. Why would you post an answer after it has already been answered?

It's annoying that all the letters M-Z means something except Q and V. Hoping somebody knows what the deal with that is. I'm

XRMO

4th must stand for the form of little items
3rd also probably for the surrounding object form
we still need to paramater the number of coloured forms, and their disposition
for the disposition it must be 1st column since the second column doesnt fit
and finally I have no clue how to guess what is second column so I'll just decrement as it's done for T then S
I get XRMO

is it the filename?

XTNP

N - Outer shape is a circle
P - Inner shapes are circles
T - Only top shape filled/ diagonal shapes
X - Horizontal shape/ >1 filled

XUMO

I think the first letter just refers to position of the inner shape, Z diagonal left to right decreasing, W right to left increasing, X flat line

U because I think this is just how many inner shapes are coloured in
T - 1
S - 2
so naturally u-3

M because the outer shape is a square N if it was a circle

the last letter is the shape of the inner shapes circle = p square = o

XUMO - I'm retarded aren't I?

can you post more like these please

Oh noo ... is this thread like the golden balls?

ZSMO you stupid fucks.

XRMO

YSMO

S is the orientation of the inner figures
M is the shape of the border
O is the shape of the inner figures
Y I assume the first character is related to the number of shaded figures, I dont see consistency in the image so I assume number of shaded figures and their shape are relevant here. Gonna guess Y as it completes the set of the last 4 litters in the alphabet because I cant see any other pattern there.

XRMO

>X: Shapes aligned horizontally.
>R: All three inner shapes filled in. Two filled=S. One filled=T.
>M: Outer shape is square.
>O: Inner shapes are square.

I'll take that Nobel Grant on an Amazon giftcard.

Hello Simon.

BR Ratio = 1

The Q/V question could just be a matter of non-linear orientations (left two shapes center with right shape top, outside shapes bottom with center shape center, etc.)

XTMQ

i saw this on other threads

Because I'm the same person.
Hello.
I'm pretty fucking intelligent. I'm also over in /pol/

Everyone keeps thinking this is some A.I. or organizational trick. Does someone want me to stream this meta-conversation shit or something? I kind of enjoy it but then I'd just become another thing you watch on a computer screen.

I'd rather have a friend. Don't have one of those yet.

xxMx = Square shape
xxNx = Circle Shape

xxxO = inner squares
xxxP = inner circles

xTxx = 1 black
xSxx = 2 black

Zxxx = diagonal from top left -> bottom right
Wxxx = diagonal from top right -> bottom left
Xxxx = horizontal from left to right

So...

X ? M O

The inner black number equivalent is unknown, but my guess would be R, simply counting backwards in the alphabet in 1 steps.

XRMO

yeah, me neither. good luck with that

Xrmo
Anyone have any more of this kind of stuff?

You too. I wish you the best of luck, and hope that I can create a path for you to find your desires.

Paradise will be beautiful. For you too.

Veeky Forumsmon /END

Maybe Q and V are separators?

xrmo

see, four letters designate that each shape has four aspects that are related to these letters, and each letter that changes corresponds with a change in the shape.

So, first we look at what is the same, the Ps. The only thing the two P shapes have in common are the inner shape is a circle. This designates the last letter is to represent the inner shape's shapes, P - Inner circles, O - Inner squares. Next, the shape B and C share the third letter, the N. The only aspect these two shapes share is the outer shape, so M - square, while N - Circle. Then, Shape A and B share the letter T (to represent the number of shaded inner shapes), and C has an s. This is where the R comes in. Seeing as the natural progression in the patterns is by climbing in reverse (atleast in pos 2 of the 4 letters), one would have to conclude that to increase the number of shaded shapes, we would have to climb an additional letter back in the alphabet. TSR, 123. Lastly, the first digit is to represent the position of the shaded shapes. At first, this led me to believe it has two potential answers, until i realized they had purposely broken the backwards alphabet scheme by placing a W, where i would expect a Y. This led me to one of two conclusions. Either Object Bs inner shape orientation is the 4 to Objects As 1, meaning Object C would be a 3 to Obj_As 1, or the pattern was non existent and the letters are just a signifier. The Answer? It doesn't matter. If a patter could be extruded from the letters, then a second solution could be created (with the first letter being different, assuming the translation of the inner shapes is based on rotation[which is seemingly signified by the existence of a diagnal and horizontal pattern type]), but I can't seem to find one and need to get ready for work.

So, X for a horizontal inner shape pattern, R for three shaded inner shapes, M for an outer shape of Square type, and O for the inner shape type being squares.

TSMO

Maybe they just defined an isomorphism without the Q and V.

Anyway I find XRMO as well.

ATSM is the correct answer

As far as I can tell,

T = one black
S = two black
Z = top left to bottom right
W = bottom left to top right
P = circles inside
O = squares inside
M = square
N = circle

So the final thing should be
XMO, and then somehow you have to specify 3 blacks. There doesn't seem to be a way to do this. If we're supposed to extrapolate that R is 3 blacks, then it'd be XRMO.

i've never been good at questions like this. like, how the fuck should i know? it's not even a question

It's POOP

YSMO

The only correct answer

The first letter is direction, which is why they are all different.

It's straight. X

The second letter I believe is the amount of shaded in boxes. Since I cannot determine if any coded preference exists for WHERE the shaded blocks exist, I assume it doesn't matter. This is where it gets hard though. I don't know what letter you would assign for three shaded boxes, but it is PRESUMED it is R, the letter before S and T. However, the first set of letters skips one logical letter in the sequence, Y, and I'm not sure why.

The third is obviously the shape of the container. Two variables. It's M.

The fourth is the shape of the boxes. Two variables. It's O.

XRMO

XRMO.

>Elementary.

Whatcha got next for me puzzle face man guy dude face man guy. dude?

xsmo

XRMO

Y is vertical

XSWTMO

XS is the first 2 black
WT is the last one black
M is the outer bigger shape
O is the inner 3 shapes.

>YSMO
This. Shapes are a diversion.

Also could be YRMO if Y stands for square-square.

W = circle-square
X = circle-circle
Y = square-square
Z = square-circle

XSMO. Why are you losers trying to define letters?

this

the solution should solely draw on info already given, if it requires trivial knowledge such as knowing the order of letters in the alphabet of a language X, then it's complete garbage without the context. How do you know it's based on the English alphabet and not, say, the German alphabet?

Yea, really. We're all sitting here saying give us another more difficult question

mwww

XSNO

Whoops meant XSMO

if the shape has 1 black dot it has a T in pos 2 (else x)

if the shape is a square it has an M in pos 3

if the smaller shapes are squares it has an O in pos 4

also the arangement of the smaller squares dictates the first letter. No two have the same so all the examples are different. However it matches with the 3rd one so X in pos 1

XSMO

XSMO represent

gonna add on here why.
>1 represents the directional orientation of the 3 shapes.
>2 represents number of shaded squares. T represents one shaded square, s represents more than one
>3 represents the outline, M for box, N for circle.
>4 represents the shaded condition of the last shapes. P for circles inside, O for squares inside

XRMO

It's not safe to assume an R in the second spot because the 1st position, which is dependent on orientation, uses 3 letters for representation which DO NOT follow alphabetical order. WXZ, the Y is skipped. Therefore XSMO is more logical

Echo chamber you faggot.

Doesn't seem that hard imho.
Is this one of the easier questions? There is no way I have an iq of 150 thou

usmo
u assuming the cells are counting, not entirely sure
s because those line up horizontally
m for square body
o for square points

but this is just a test to see if people can figure out another human's abstract patterns, the real world isn't a bunch of patterns a human pulled out of thin air.

the more i look at it the more i agree with the 'u', it's counting in binary
[x][][] = z
[][x][] = y
[x][x][] = x
etc

no way to know if it's LTR or RTL horizontal.
also, this is crap

Outside shape
Inside marker shapes
Inside shape orientation
Number filled

These are the four values I've noticed that can be adjusted to make new symbols.

The third shape requires a value/letter we haven't seen before - A letter that represents three filled markers.

Therefore there is either a given way to reach that letter, like WXYZ, missing a Y, therefore 3 filled markers is Y, or the problem is impossible.
I assume the problem is possible:

T is shared between the diagonal orientations as well as the ones with only a single filled marked.

N is shared between the outer-circle shapes.

P is shared between the inner-circle shapes.

I'll put a star before the letter to represent that it can't be in that position.

? *T *N *P

It can't be T as it's neither diagonal or a single filled marker, so even if we don't understand T, we can shun its culture and life story.

Now we know it's ? *T *N *P and need to solve the first letter. Each first letter is different. Therefore there's a way in which every single on of the first three is different. This appears to be orientation, so the first letter represents orientation.

Orientation - *T - *N - *P

Our shape has the same orientation as the third shape, so it's X - *T - *N - *P
We concluded T was either the number of markers (One), or orientation. The first letter is now deduced to be orientation. So the second letter represents markers filled.

X - (Markers) - *N - *P

As N and P are likely related to outer shape and inner shape, of which there's two options for each, we can conclude it's X - (Markers) - T - O

X ? T O.

The second letters as S for 2, and T for 1. If you assume one letter jump means one fewer marker, then the shape, finally, is:

XRTO.

This problem is impossible to solve without making an assumption about how the filled markers are counted.

Sorry, towards the end. I meant X ? M O, not X ? T O.

the main problem with my theory is the direction of the diagonals, but there's no way to prove them, so we have to assume that one of the other variables effects it, ie the shape of the body or the shape of the points

XRMO?

I'm not sure about X though.

I thought it was XSMO at first, but I'm sure there's something wrong with the S. XRMO is my guess, if the amount of black square decreases with the alphabetical order/amount of empty squares increases with the alfabetical order.

why don't you fucking retards realize it's this

SMO are certain, due to:

>O
Can be derived from the conclusion that figures with P share a single similarity - they have circles inside them, while the second one with an O has squares

>M
As the above one, can be attributed to the outward shape due to the middle two being circles and having N

>S
Diagonal vs horizontal alignment of the inside

The first letter is unobtainable due to lack of information about it, and if it's like this guy said and requires external information to be derived that is not currently present, then the test is absolutely shit. IQ tests should be compromised of closed systems that have enough information within them to be fully defined, and the challenge should be for you to figure out the correct (and sole) pattern to do so.

>compromised
kek, comprised*

XRMO