American food/drinks you always wanted to try if Yuro

American food/drinks you always wanted to try if Yuro
European food/drinks you always wanted to try if Amerifat

Pic related for me. Might just order online to check it out.

This is pretty common in Europe user, where do you live where this isn't readily available?

Reese's are pretty bad. I recommend finding something else

Daily reminder that American "chocolate" is fucking disgusting

*tips fedora*

jesus christ lmao

tiny island tiny genepool

Only common scum who work in medial jobs for 40+ years look like this.

Greggs is trash nowadays anyway. The shops and food items get smaller, the queues get bigger and the staff remain as slow as a turtle when serving you. Truly the most pleb tier of all lunch time food outlets.

Switzerland
I have never, ever seen it. Not in Germany where I lived a couple months as well. Probably because those countries have great chocolate traditions and we don't import foreign chocolate that much

I always wanted to try milk duds to find out why people mock them so much. Then I found them one day, and I really liked them, so now I get them whenever I can.

I live in the UK, so we have a strong connection to America and the Kraft company recently bought our chocolate manufacturers here.

I personally really like Reese's, peanut butter and chocolate go really well together.

i guess some brit candies, they always seem to have interesting ones in nostalgia threads

I normally don't like pb/chocolate combo because it's too rich but I like Reese's. I think it's because the peanut butter in the cups is dry and not as rich.

They taste salty

>the Kraft company recently ruined our chocolate manufacturers here.

FTFY

Amerifat here, Reeses is shit tier candy.

The only thing that has changed with Kraft owning Cadbury is the Cadbury Egg recipe being changed.

Cadbudy Dairy Milk and everything else is still the same, so I won't follow the 'Kraft ruined Cadbury' meme like the rest of the country.

The perfect movie snack

this is wrong, fake, stupid, and gay

2/10 for response

You don't speak for all of us faggot

QUIT LYING, FAGGOT

Maybe you just don't notice it.

Niggas, i found this in fucking Bulgaria recently.
Then again, its not widespread and I found it just in this one little shop.
It was the american candy that i've always wanted to try too, but i was kinda disappointed.
Its way too sugary and sweet, and maybe its because it was imported, it was overpriced as fuck(costed like 3 times the price of a double snickers, while its less than 50 grams)
Honestly, pretty underwhelming all in all, you are better off just buying some quality chocolate and spreading peanut butter on it

Revels are basically the same thing but come in a convenient bag instead of a retarded cardboard box.

I wish I could just have spreadable heart disease in a jar like you guys. It would be so wonderful for stoned munchie "cooking".

>judging greggs as a whole country
Anyone that associates with it has downs syndrome by default.

ate this last month, its way too "cheesy"
and i mean it in the "eating cheese flavored cheetos or chips" way, not in actual cheese way.
its pretty meh, imagine that you melted 5 slices of that disguting american plastic "cheese", but even more concentrated in a single spoon

As a UK child of the 90s I grew up watching a lot of American TV. I was obsessed with two quintessentially American foods: Oreos and Taco Bell. Shortly after the turn of the millennium I moved to the USA.

Holy fuck I was so disappointed. Fucking icing sugar between two bourbon biscuits with all the flavour chemically extracted so they have the taste and consistency of chipboard. Oreos are utter bullshit when you're from the land of the HobNob and the Jaffa Cake. Fuck whoever invented TM and fuck American TV for memeing them so hard through my childhood.

Taco Bell was pretty good though. I expected cheap and mediocre Mexican-style food and that's what it was. Better than no Mexican food, which was and mostly still is the situation over here.

>Better than no Mexican food, which was and mostly still is the situation over here.
just bring in more guest workers :)

>it was overpriced as fuck(costed like 3 times the price of a double snickers, while its less than 50 grams)
A double pack of reese's cups (assuming standard size cups) costs the same as a single snickers, so you were def getting fucked on pricing.

I personally am not a fan of Reese's cups, the peanut butter is too sweet.

I'm Canadian, and the thing I want to try from Europe the most is authentic middle eastern food.

same, they started selling oreos here in the last 5 or so years and its pretty fucking disappointing.
turned out, that the local brands making similar cookies were way better

it's a containment board for a reason.

I've been on Veeky Forums for longer than reddit has been a website.

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

k ur still a fag

Don't be obtuse

>the thing I want to try from Europe the most is authentic middle eastern food.

The joke being there are SOOOO many immigrants from the middle east to europe that "authentic" food would be middle eastern in origin.

It's a pol meme and not even that funny of a meme.

yeah, im sure that this was the case, considering that i dont think they sell it "officially" in the stores and it was imported.
tho its weird, they sell it officially here but only in cinemas, there are even buses around the city with reese's ad vinyl but not in the stores.

damn, you really are a fag. Still doesn't make me wrong.

yeah i'm sure your world view is totally accurate considering your life experiences probably span the ~300 miles around where you were born.

so?doesnt make it wrong.
you can stop being salty for a minute and at least look for the plus in the situation, at least you get good, middle eastern food.
same with spics in usa, we should stop focusing only on the shitty part of the stick

But Americans are just European immigrants and their cheese is shit.

It's not even correct though, there is barely any good authentic middle eastern food, it's literally just a joke he made up because he's a /pol/ tard.

If there were an abundance of nice good authentic middle eastern food that Europe was known for like the south/west of the US is known for tex-mex/spic food, then sure fine. His statement might approach making sense.

As it is, he's just trying to be an edgy faggot.

okay?

I'm Canadian, we don't use miles. Maybe you would feel more comfortable if you went to tumblr. You seem to be very upset. Is it because hwndu went down again last night?

>be addicted to this crack as fat little piglet
>would eat as many as sat in front of me
>realize as an young adult trying to finally be healthy that I have no willpower against them outside of refusing to buy them at the store

I just bought one of the egg-shaped easter ones a week ago just for old-times sake. Even though it's been nearly a decade since I had one, the second I took one bite I basically shoved the rest of it into my mouth and felt a huge overwhelming regret that I hadn't bought like 10 more, I even had to fight myself not to go back and buy them. Then about 10-20 minutes later my stomach started hurting and I felt sick like I wanted to throw up.

Yeah.. they're great... can't wait to try them again in another 10 years.

Miles are a unit of measurement, it doesn't matter what unit you use locally.

Here let me translate for you since you seem to have skipped a good deal of your primary education

>your life experiences probably span the ~480 Km around where you were born

stop eating in the duner shack across the street and go to an actual restaurant.
there are plenty of decent arab restaurants nowadays

That's awfully presumptuous of you. Does it make you feel good about yourself to make inaccurate statements about people you have never met on the internet? Am I your new President Trump?

>there are plenty of decent arab restaurants nowadays

are there some? Sure. But as I said
>middle eastern food that Europe was known for like the south/west of the US is known for tex-mex/spic food, then sure fine.

Europe is not known for it's middle eastern food, are there examples of good middle eastern restaurants? Sure. But that's true of any major city in almost any country in the world.

Europe, the region, is NOT known for it's middle eastern cuisine. Period.

>The joke being there are SOOOO many immigrants from the middle east to europe that "authentic" food would be middle eastern in origin

You do know that a not-inconsiderable chunk of the middle east is in Europe, right?

If Europe isn't known for its Arab food, why are swedes always talking about gyros?

Yes, of all of the european countries, roughly 1-7% of the population is from the middle east.

That is hardly a majority however. MOST countries have 1-3% with only a few like france, germany, etc being up over 4%

The echo chamber that is /pol/ talks about whatever they think will get a reaction and further their end goals, regardless of the validity of those "facts"

Actually I'm talking about this board.

gyros is european, my amerishart friend

then how the fuck would you know they're swedes?

This board doesn't have flags, and 90% of the posts have no mention of country of origin, and since there are no flags you would just have to say you're from somewhere you're not.

What are you even talking about?
Swedes rarely mention gryos at all, you're just meming like a faggot again.

>Arab food
>gyros

americans should stop posting

>gayreeks think theyre white

hjh

who the fuck was even talking about being white, you autistic r/the_donald reject?
and im not greek

> of all of the european countries, roughly 1-7% of the population is from the middle east.

Really? All the European countries have roughly 1-7 % of their population from the middle east? Including the European countries that are _part of the middle east_? Azerbaijan must have a fucking incredible migrant problem, if 93% of their population aren't originally from there.

why are /pol/edditors so cringy?

Stopping point for europe is Istanbul faggot, anything east of that is middle east, not europe.

Because they post gyros when talking about food from Sweden.

We all know it's Turkish.

>Yes, of all of the european countries, roughly 1-7% of the population is from the middle east.

yeah, the famous estonian middle eastern minority...

Because they legit think "we" all found Veeky Forums in the past 3-4 years just like them.

Except that's wrong, cuntplumber

Kek, cry more because no one considers you white.

gyro=/=duner

>they aren't progressive numale cucks like I am
>they must be new

You're prejudice

I'm from Yorkshire, mister clever-cloggs. I just happen to be able to read a book without drooling.

>not spamming buzzwords and calling everyone non-white left and right in every thread, regardless of the topic means you are a "progressive numale cucks"

you reek of summer, my dude

I'm not your dude. I also don't need to convince myself I'm better than others by saying I have been frequenting a Vietnamese paper folding enthusiast image board longer than they have. I bet you live a sad lonely life. You're probably fat too.

>You're probably fat too
130lbs and 5'10", you can keep projecting though if you want, it's fun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I better hope I don't run into you in a dark alley one night!

Why, worried you gain another moon in your orbit?

That would mean more African and Middle-Eastern food, which isn't half bad.

Which reminds me: "his draconian food security laws forever permits him from having real döner."

Some of us do this thing, it's called exercise. It's what people who aren't fat but also aren't skinny little thinks do. You should try it sometime. Maybe you wouldn't look like you just came out of a concentration camp.

These are like crack. The seasonal egg shaped ones are the best. Anyone who says differently either has an agenda or their sense of taste is malfunctioning.

meh, I can run several miles at a decent clip and can lift a moderate amount of weight.

I'm not a skelator.

You seem to be REALLY trying with this here though, so i'll let you continue your fantasies unabated from now on, i'm off to eat lunch.

Amerifat here

I always wanted to try a real vintage pork pie. They look delicious to me. Are they as good as they look?

This delicacy will be off limits forever too.

Yes. Proper pork pies are amazing.

>pizza kebab
this is the most retarded thing ever

why not just eat lahmadjun(or however its spelled)instead?

pics or it didn't happen

>he's a mountain Nazi

This

well it used to be timtams.

now we have those and they're basically better Twixes.

A+

this shit

I could get some at World Market I guess. But I wish they were just in a convenience store.

besides being egg shaped, what makes them different from a regular reese cup?

Bovril

Trust me it's good.

Why are you so fucking mad Ahmed? I think you've had enough Internet for today.

I tried them, they are good. They taste nothing like coffee though. They are really fucking thick.

Nothing except you can buy just one instead of the usual 2 pack.

Actually they are a little bit softer and being larger than the standard cup you get a little bit more. It's a personal preference thing really but I'd think most people would prefer having a few eggs as opposed to a few cups.