Well, Veeky Forums?

Well, Veeky Forums?

I think her logic is sound.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32mxZxv3dYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because in the US we believe in a separation of church and state, and to continue being the greatest country in the world, we have to have great scientists.

Why do you believe in creationism or intelligent design? If the answer is "it's in the Bible", then you're teaching religion.

Well I know this is bait, but I just can't resist. Science IS testable & repeatable

Literally the first sentence is wrong.

Then find a religion that IS TESTABLE AND REPEATABLE.

HELLO. JOIN THE CULT OF c'düdles

If she had said 'model' instead, then you'd be struggling. Ah, I'm shitposting on Veeky Forums in my lunch break, get a life...

I tought people in here were smart

Science is everything she lists, creationism is nothing she lists. Oh well.

>then find a religion that IS TESTABLE AND REPEATABLE
there isnt one lol

Eugenics when

>science is not testable

I refuse to believe a human being can be dumber than a fucking house fly

>there isnt one lol

This claim is not testable nor repeatable so I say that your religion of "there isn't a testable and repeatable religion-ism" is bullshit.

Go believe in a real god, like mine.

>tought
wat did he mean by tis?

Nope, Science is the only one.

Is this the lady that "audited" a natural history museum by wandering around claiming everything is fake?

I think this one is the highest it can reach

How does the second law of thermodynamics disprove evolution, user? Doesn't evolution increase the entropy of our planet by creating new sub-species? Do I not know something about entropy, or is it them being massive faggots for talking about things they have no idea about?

The second law says that the entropy of a system only increases over time.

Having new "evolved" biological structures start existing is pretty much the opposite of entropy.

Complete brainletism and misunderstanding, nothing more
And the smugness of the guy just makes everything perfect

Isn't it in line with entropy? The complexity increases, hence there could be said to be superficial "order" in place, but if you think of a bigger picture, when such structures "die" all molecules, constituting them decompose, increasing the entropy. Or am I wrong?

Fuck protestants

The correct answer is: The earth is not a closed system.
We get energy from the sun constantly and loose heat into space.

You should see the vaccines thread.

You don't even have to go as far as dying to justify the local entropy increase. Every action you perform consumes energy that was a result of degrading molecules obtained from your exterior so your local entropy decrease came as a cost of increasing the environments'.

her "logic" is literally "hurr you can't know nuthin so teach what I feel like"

he's saying your all morans

>c'düdles
What is this meme?

>entropy is the same as complexity
common mistake, unfortunately people still use the invalid analogy of entropy and disorded
entropy != disorder
entropy = amount of useless energy in system

the relationship of complexity and entropy in the universe goes like this:
>low complexity, low entropy (early universe, everything is smooth and simple)
>high complexity, medium entropy (life and physics start using up low entropy energy to increase complexity)
>low complexity, high entropy (no usable energy left, everything is dead and simple)

Science is only what is testable. Women cant be scientists

learn to read stemmie kek

Okay, Mr. Smartypants. It is true that we are on earth which is not a closed system. But if we are on earth that also means we are in the universe!

And guess what? THE UNIVERSE IS A CLOSED SYSTEM? Tell me, are suns from other universes giving our universe more energy? Fucking not.

So how can you explain the reverse entropy happening in the universe, specifically on earth.

Seeing images like this just make me sad.

not him, but
>THE UNIVERSE IS A CLOSED SYSTEM
Not true. Universe is an isolated system. Essentially it's more closed than a normal closed system.

>So how can you explain the reverse entropy happening in the universe, specifically on earth.
"reverese entropy" isn't happening on earth or in the solar system, or even in the universe. The sun's useful energy decreases with time as it fuses hydrogen so entropy increases. On earth the reserves of concentrated energy (fossil fuels, nuclear fuels, solar) are being converted into much less useful infra red energy so entropy is going up here too.

To claim that entropy is reversing you need to provide evidence on where we are getting more useful energy from more useless energy. The second law states this doesn't happen on large scales.

the best thing about that lady is that she couldn't even get the name of the exhibit right.
>youtube.com/watch?v=32mxZxv3dYM

a local decrease in entropy can be offset by increases in entropy elsewhere. the entropy of the universe as a whole continues to increase.
it's like claiming that wood floating in water violates the law of gravity, you brainlet.

>I think her logic is sound.

you proved youre retarded

aids