Why do boards like Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums attract so many nu-males?

Why do boards like Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums attract so many nu-males?

they dont require any physical labor, for one thing

Because they are girl boards

I don't know. I think it's funny the numales think they own this board. Everyone's gotta eat. Just because I'm racist and not fat doesn't mean I don't belong.

But men are the greatest writers and chefs

bro i fuck and punch bitches left and right. i'll put in you a nu-male's hole faggot.

I imagine the typical male poster on this board looks like this

when will jannies start doing their job and stop letting /pol/edditors shit in every board?

Lots of inflow from lebbit

When are you going to accept that we are already everywhere, and there's no getting rid of us?

so you admit, that you are basically the niggers of Veeky Forums?

pottery

>superhero comics
epitome of numale

I'll take the Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums crowd over the armchair personal trainers in Veeky Forums. It's painfully clear that very few people on that board have been lifting or practicing a healthy lifestyle for more than a year, yet they preach as if their word is God. Every post is oozing with with their deep-seated social anxiety and body dysmorphia. I hate Veeky Forums so much.

Additionally, at least Veeky Forums isn't crawling with underage like /x/ and /wsg/.

Nah, we aren't the niggers. Niggers don't have jobs or vote.

>everything is new nu-male especially posting about what you think is nu-male

>Lots of /k/ cross posters

Are traps considered nu-male?

except numales are literally the only ones who still read/write comic books

more like ex-male

Being well adjusted and reasonably critical of total judgement of other races and sexual orientations is just an indicator of a proper education, faggot.

wew lad

Pfft. I'm so old I don't even know what a numale is. But I like to cook and eat, so I lurk Veeky Forums and post occasionally.

>caring what is /pol/ thinks is nu-male

Eat what you want, fuck traps if you want. Stop caring what a group of autists, who spend 8hrs a day discussing which nationality is white and are convinced they got trump elected through stupid cat girl anime pics, call nu-male or whatever the new buzz word is.

>sexual orientations
what a meme

homosexuality is a mental illness. fact.

cucky housedads who cook for their wives son

What's a numale exactly?