Are relationships for plebs Veeky Forums? Do you date others interested in science and or math...

Are relationships for plebs Veeky Forums? Do you date others interested in science and or math? What's the point besides sex otherwise?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.usnews.com/health-news/health-wellness/articles/2014/07/07/is-abstinence-unhealthy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sxience is sexy

You would be surprised how many people marry from within their field. A lot of PhDs and MDs get married to people that went through the same program as them.

I always thought that was interesting. I suspect that sociology plays a much bigger role in evolution than we have previously given it credit for. You either end with super shit parents or super awesome parents.

Pleb rss are for plebs.

Cold approach pick-up social circle game = being able to ACTUALLY find a smart researcher 10 who likes orgies.

That is if you're a true scientist at heart and focus on the experiments, results and what works, disregarding how much persistence it takes to get good.

Otherwise you're a ballless hypocrite.

/thread

Relationships and sex are pointless. Your intelligence doesn't get past onto your kids and if you have a son he most likely be a tranny or be gay, if you have a daughter she will most likely only date black men.

Use all your time to advance science for the greater good of humanity and not on pointless shit listed above.

>Your intelligence doesn't get past onto your kids

Uh...

All the girls I have dated have been dumb as rocks, which is fun because I am studying pure mathematics. They get impressed with integrals.

When I think about it, it is better this way. If my gf was good at math then I would want to work with her in a project or something. And no work gets done when you fuck as regularly as I do. But to answer your main question

>Are relationships for plebs Veeky Forums?

Not at all. Sex is a psychological need. You need to fuck. You also kinda need to have a close relationship that helps you relax from time to time. You can be an "I have transcended the need for love" autist all you want but deep inside you know you are depressed and suffering. This is obvious because there are studied harmful effects from not having enough sex. You become fucking crazy.

So even the smartest person needs a vagina to put his dick inside after a day of hard work. Unless you were born asexual or with a similar mental disease. Then I guess you are lucky.

Citation?

I've realized i don't feel attracted to women who don't have at least masters degree.
I'm also not attracted to designers, cashiers, small office workers and so on.
They are like low quality material for me.

I'm only attracted to really sucessfull and smart people.
Also looks matter to me, if a girl has Ph.D and she looks like Shrek i will never ever date her. She must look at least like an 8 or 9 and visit gym regularly. Also she must have some actual hobbies.

So yeah, i'm picky. Does not mean though i won't fuck stupid but hot 10/10 bitch though. Will dump her afterwards though.

Will my chances of meeting a Kurisu increase if I go for a phd? What can I so to maximise this chance?

It's good to be that picky.
Provided that you're in the league yoy're aiming for.
Otherwise, this:

It's called google.

And the fact that people shoot up places for not getting enough pussy should be enough for this to be obvious.

Burden of proof is on u m8

>Abstinence, however, can become unhealthy – psychologically – when you want to have sex but aren’t. “People will say, ‘I want to but I’m shy,’ or ‘I don’t know how to approach people.’ That’s really hard for people and can make them feel awful about themselves.”

And the anxiety of unfulfilled desire, coupled with the pressure to have sex – whether it’s societal or self-inflicted – can become a vicious cycle, Herbenick adds. Those types of behavioral trends can start early. Studies looking at when people began having sex found that those who started late – mid-20s to early 30s – were more likely to suffer from anxiety that may prevent them from having sex. “If you’re so anxious you can’t try online dating,” it is not abstinence that will pose a health issue, but the anxiety or depression it causes.

TL;DR: Abstinence causes depression and anxiety

Too short, want more: health.usnews.com/health-news/health-wellness/articles/2014/07/07/is-abstinence-unhealthy

Yes but not by much.

>this
Get a smart and cute girl with a PhD

Where do you hunt for smart cute girls with phds?

Uni ofc
Currently doing my bachelor in chemE so hunting for qts that want to get a PhD as I know I can't get actual PhD girls.

>Do you date others interested in science and or math?

Absolutely not, i couldn't deal with another me, my father was the same exact way.

>What's the point besides sex otherwise?

Many things, relationships for me is a sort of developmental tool for both interpersonal and intrapersonal goals. Tradition is a big reason but what you actually deal with is everything from emotion to discipline. Having someone to love and care for is rewarding and it gives me meaning. I dont have many friends and neither do i care about making friendships considering how superficial it can be, if im going to spend effort and time into people then i will invest my time into a single person who is important to me.My wife is pregnant so i cant wait to teach my kid so many things, its going to be fun.

you guys should listen to this guy, he gets it.

Don't get into a relationship until after you finish your PhD. It's just a distraction. I envy my colleagues that can just spend all day and night at school.

Don't listen to this guy though. If you're smart, please have children. There is no reason you shouldn't have a balanced family life after grad school as long as you aren't genius-tier (you aren't).

>i cant wait to teach my kid so many things

I hope you teach him what happens when a sun made out of lava and a sun made out of ice collide. Or else you are a failure as a Veeky Forums parent.

I suppose I NEED someone who is like me because not a lot of people would understand researching all day. Imagine if day in day out she asks you how your day was, and you had a lot of fun that you can't talk about. If she tried to dumb down my research time I would be really unhappy.

My wife has a pretty fierce hatred for math, which is my biggest passion.
Luckily I have other interests that we can talk about.
Also she lets me put it in her wet bits which is quite nice.

>You can be an "I have transcended the need for love" autist all you want but deep inside you know you are depressed and suffering.

> waifu

Sounds like a sad marriage

As long as she is interested in the Koch Curve then that is enough love for mathematics for me.

>Are relationships for plebs Veeky Forums? Do you date others interested in science and or math? What's the point besides sex otherwise?

I would like to have children, so my reason for being in a relationship (marriage) is to, well, have children and provide a stable home to raise them.

My first serious, long-term relationship was with another STEM PhD student (she's in a different discipline, but fields overlap). Lasted about two years, but we are very different in career directions, desire to have a family, work/life balance, etc. I doubt I would date in science and math again, I would like to leave work at work and come home to more work with my partner.

That's great, you have high standards. Nothing wrong with that, I'd like the same in my partner. If you're looking for a PhD or MD who is an 8 or 9 in looks, exercises regularly, has hobbies, etc., then you better bring a lot to the table as well (good-looking, educated, etc.).

Funny how the most useful and true post doesn't even get noticed.

I want to date a qt who's dumb as rocks and worships my intelligence for being able to finish an engineering degree. She would depend on me to be able to do things requiring intelligence and would satisfy my ego. Dating an intelligent girl from STEM would be a disaster, because I'd be worried that she might be smarter than me. Also stem girls are usually dogs