How do you live knowing black holes exist?

We know nothing about them and we can't ever see one coming if they enter our galaxy. They are the deadliest thing in space.

There's nothing to be worried about. The closest one is tens of thousands light years away from earth.

I wonder if people are actually this stupid or if this is a troll thread?

We know a lot about black holes, what we don't know a lot about are dark matter and dark energy. A black holes leaves a lot of signature signs, mainly to do with its incredible mass (light warping around the horizon). Dark matter is simply a math equation that didn't work so everyone was like "well, there's probably something else out there we just can't see." That's it.

>I wonder if people are actually this stupid or if this is a troll thread?

I just assume that they are troll threads, but I guess you never know.

I visited Fermilab, and they said that they started giving free tours in part to help calm the fears of the public by educating them.

I study gravity.

>How do you live knowing black holes exist?

Do they?

I wanna stick my dick in a fat black hole

DO NOT FUCK AROUND WITH THAT SHIT NIGGER

White dwarfs love the big black holes
How can L types even compete?

Alcoholism helps.

>how do you live knowing gravity attracts things?
Stfu

Look on the bright side, getting sucked into a black hole is a pretty cool way to die.

what if we're inside a black hole right now?

>implying time won't just stop and turn you immortal

>They are the deadliest thing in space.

Think again nub

underrated

Hahaha, tours.

>tfw LHC
>tfw dummy ((scientists)) could one day unexpectedly open up a black hole that consumes and expands at the speed of light, turning the entire earth and all of human history and accomplishments into an infinitely dense speck
>tfw one day we could just not exist without even realizing it

Feels fucked mang

ITT black holes are just big round sphere mirrors in a dark room

They dont actually exist. Even if they did, they are less dangerous than say, a star of similar mass

Would a reflection on a black glass ball look the same as a gravitational lens?

Are you just screwing around, or do you not realize black holes that small would immediately go poof at ridiculously high temperatures?

Black holes don't exist, because space doesn't exist, so there's no need to worry user. If space existed, I would agree, it would be scary, but nobody is scared because the honest truth is that space simply does not exist.

There's one in our galaxy already, most large galaxies have a supermassive black hole at the center.

Black holes are characterized as a deep puncture in spacetime. Have you heard the breakthrough about gravitational waves?

However, if they created strange matter...

nah there is also singularity

But space does exist

Although ostensibly [from the perspective of a black hole]

statistically it would be impossible if we werent

Elaborate?

I promise you, alot of people are that stupid.

Event horizons are supposed to be singularities
I don't really know