Got a 1/4 of gin here that tastes like shit, how do i make it palatable enough to get a buzz on?

got a 1/4 of gin here that tastes like shit, how do i make it palatable enough to get a buzz on?

i bought a case of tonic water with it thinking that it would be good, but it's just not. i need help Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DI3yXg-sX5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck tonic and other bland stuff. Get something strong orange soda, pineapple juice, dr pepper clones.

Maybe just douche it into your anus and absorb it via your colon if you're that much of a fucking turbo pleb

Sidecar or gimlet.

Gimlet-

2.5 oz Gin
.5 oz Lime juice
.5 oz simple syrup

Sidecar- same ingredients, replace lime with lemon juice.

good call

>beefeater
>not good

are you fucked buddy

gin and juice you fuckhead.

if you need someone to hold your hand to make a drink you might aswell just hand them the bottle

i always thought that was a meme/for niggers

stop drinking alcohol, you scumbag spammer. Drink coffee instead.

this is my first time on Veeky Forums in like two weeks. paranoid much

got two words for you that'll change your life user, pickle juice

this. faggot op sounds like he is still 14 and can't dring anything other than alcopops

Do finnish long drink
Gin+grapefruit soda

ill have you know i was a hunter thompson tier degenerate once upon a time. since cleaned up and drinking responsibly, been out of the game for a while though

Op, you're not old enough yet to drink. Stop raiding your parents' liquor cabinet. Gin is for people with class, not for fags like you.

take a hike loser

A quarter of what? Litre?

This, a vodka gimlet is my go to, but Gin works fine too.

Make a good gin buck
Add ginger ale and a lime
Shit's so refreshing

youtube.com/watch?v=DI3yXg-sX5c

>Gin.

See, that's your problem.

>comparing yourself to hunter thompson
Yup definitely a faggot

I like gin with ginger ale or bitter lemon

gin and tonic is a bit of an acquired taste, the bitterness can be off putting at first. The way i make mine is following
>gin from the freezer so its nice and cold
> add gin and tonic together in required ratios. you might want to go easy on the gin , don't half and half if its your first time drinking
>ice, quarter lime and a dash of angostura bitters

It also mixes well with a lot of things, juice, giner ale ect if its the tonic which you don't like. Also different gins have different flavours in them. Beefeater is heavier on the botanical and juniper tastes. Go to a bar with lots of different gins and try ones to see what you like.

Otherwise find something else, there are plenty of other spirits out there.

Nigger did you just haiku