Bar etiquette?

>Bar etiquette?

>did I fuck up?
>i went to happy hour at applebees girl in picture comes in alone
>i buy her a drink and try to sit next to her
>she acts offended
>still finishes the drink

never buy someone a drink expecting to get something out of it. you should have either just gone over and chatted her up, or just sent her over a drink and left it alone

Because people go to bars to have a drink and something to eat, not to be bothered by some fucking autist who thinks he's in a Raymond Chandler novel. Christ I'll never understand why proximity equates to a desire to conversate to you fucking people.

also applebees isn't a bar it's a restaurant with a bar, she was probably waiting for the rest of her party

next time just order some food from home, antisocial autismo.

Lots of people go to bars to meet people. I've met a few dozen women in bars over the years. I rarely buy drinks, but there's nothing wrong with it provided you're not autistic.

JUST BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT ME A DRINK DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. FUCK OFF.

no she was alone the whole time

yeah, but would it kill you to pass some time conversing with me?

>insults others with the term autist
>gets this upset over nothing

Speaking of things we'll never understand, fucking kek

You got got OP. If you buy a woman a drink and she accepts it, she's supposed to let you talk to her. It's an unwritten rule.
Maybe if you weren't so ugly.

OP, I'm going to break some shit down for you. Here are some things wrong with your approach:

>applebee's
>you use words like "conversing"
>you immediately go over and sit down next to her
>you surreptitiously take pictures of women to post on Veeky Forums

>bar
>applebees

sorry I'm not ghetto enough for ya mang, here let me fix that
>no but would it kill you to conversate with me

I'm the same way. I hate when someone tries to fucking talking to me when I just want a beer and some food. Unless you're the bar tender, fuck off

She's not "supposed" to do anything, retard. There's no implied reciprocation with a gift, and anybody that things they can buy a guarantee with a cheap drink is off their fucking rocker and setting themselves up for massive disappointment.

>le classy well-spoken gentlesir

>glorifying ignorance by vilifying intelligence
you're everything that's wrong with america

Kek no its fucking not you dingus

>thinking that not using needlessly pretentious language equals ignorance

I don't think I'm the problem, friend-o.

>thinking converse is needlessly pretentious when it's just easier than saying have a conversation or let's talk
you are the problem, mainly because you don't understand that you're the problem

one is my normal way of talking and the other isn't, it's not fucking pretentious to talk like I normally do. I'm sorry if it makes you feel inferior

lmao OP spaghetti'd at a chain restaurant bar

>includes "conversing" in "normal way of talking"
>doesn't realize that his "normal way of talking" in fact can be pretentious
>thinks i feel inferior
>gets this defensive
>tries to pick up chick wearing camo baseball cap while using "converse" in regular speech

Top wew.

jokes on you buddy, I"m not op and I do ok when on the rare occasion that I bother to approach someone

You guys love each others butts

Gee, I wonder why it's so hard for you to meet a girl.

OP, even Stevie Wonder would be able to see that shes a dyke you ubercuck

don't know about his but yes, I do have a mighty fine ass and people often complement me on it

but it's not, stop projecting

like they made a whole satirical movie about married guys getting a hall pass and electing the bar at applebees as the first place they would to go try to meet some strange.
>you can't make this shit up

Ya dun fucked up dude. Should have bought her an order of Traditional Buffalo Wings with Bleu Cheese dressing. She would have been throwing her panties at you from across the bar.

there's a girl in those pictures?

Exchanging pleasantries with a dullard while I'm trying to drink is pretty damn close to it.

B-but Mad Men taught me so

Yea she was very cute too and nice body

> cute
Compared to all of the other girls at the bar maybe.

Just stick to creeping on OKC, OP.

see that hat? that hair? those cloths? and she's eating alone at Applebee's? She was a dyke user.

It was pretty rude of her. Antisocial behavior is not normal and is usually an indication of mental illness. You should study up on MGTOW and take a few black pills though. It will help you man up and ignore women. It has done wonders for me. I can finally focus on things that matter.

>applebees bar
This is not really a "social" bar. More of a "well the family went out to get applebees and guys went to sit at the bar to watch the game" kind of vibe from it. Nothing wrong with going to it as a normal bar, but it's not quite the same as a full-fledged establishment

>bought her a drink and try to sit next to her
This was your mistake. You don't drop cash before you start talking. Unless you have charisma out the ass or the place is hopping, which it doesn't appear to be, you can't really make this move. I'd recommend talking to her first and trying to see if she is receptive to you at all first, otherwise you seem kind of offputting. Like, I wouldn't say roofie-tier sketch but still, not the way to go about it.

She seemed more casual and no makeup type of day then dyke

>MGTOW
even tumblr dykes aren't as sad as this shit, just learn from your own experience user

This

Too many people mistake being eloquent with having anything worthwhile to say

Read some Orwell, buddy. "Politics and the English Language." It's a classic.

In her case?

No, but it would be extremely painful.

>stalking her
wew

For you

I wouldn't meet anyone at aplebees. I'd also talk to someone first before buying them a drink. if the person wanted to bullshit they wouldnt have sat on the other side of the bar.

if a guy bought me a drink without saying hello first in what appears to be Broad Fucking Daylight i would be just as disgusted as her but wtf why did she drink it LMAO

Applebees is a shit place to strike up a conversation, nerd.

>did I fuck up trying to creep on a dyke at Applebees at around 5?
Yeah, I think you fucked up.

What was she supposed to do? Did you expect her to say take the drink back cause I dont want you to sit with me?
She probably felt awkward asking or hinting to you that she didnt wanna talk. She's probably texting a friend in that pic saying how some weird guy just bought her a drink and tried to sit next to her.

Real life isn't like James Bond where you sit across from a woman, send the waiter over with a drink for her, exchange instense eye contact and then head upstairs to fuck.

The girl probably just wanted to be left alone. She's wearing a hat, her body language is closed off and uncomfortable.

Next time choose a better place to try picking up other than applebees and try talking to the girl for atleast 10 minutes before buying them a drink. You don't just send a drink over and give a little wave when she looks at you hoping she'll come over and ask your name to which you reply "Bond... James Bond."
That's not real.

raymond carver didn't write novels you fucking pleb

Weirdo.

I can't believe people are even arguing this. Its not hard to read intentions. Don't act like you weren't hitting on here. I don't know what social etiquette book you read but its probably ancient. You shouldnt be expected to talk to someone because they sat next to you.

He didn't say Raymond Carver, you fucking mong.

Did you try to converse with her, or even make eye contact before you bought her a drink? Because I'm getting the feeling that you just bought her a drink and immediately thought that meant you had an "in" to talk to her.

dunno why not who would turn down a free drink?

>trying to pick up women in the middle of the day at applebees
jesus christ you faggots never fail to amaze me

I gave her a nod and a slight wave, she did a head nod back

> a nod is enough communication to assume a woman is interested in you

Hahahaha, oh wow

Dude, you need to understand that women are people just like you and me. If you nodded and waved at me from the bar I'd fucking nod too. That doesn't mean I want to talk to you. It just means I'm not autistic.

to answer your filename's question:
Chuck Tingle wrote a book called "Pounded in the butt by my own butt" then he wrote a sequel called "pounded in the butt by my book pounded in the butt by my own butt" in which he gets pounded in the butt by his first book, pounded in the butt by my own butt.
He then wrote another book, the one pictured, as a sequel to round out the pounded in the bookbutt trilogy, in which he gets pounded in the butt by the book "pounded in the butt by my book pounded in the butt by my own butt".

Chuck Tingle is probably my favorite author, his best book is Slammed in the Butthole by my Concept of Linear Time.

kek this thread
this is some /r9k/ level shit

One of the social marvels of this decade is that socially repulsive young men have managed to start their own little movement by spinning their inability to get girls into a source of masculine pride.

So where does that leave the socially repulsive young females? I thought they were a pretty good match.

I was considering buying the ebook with the dinosaur, is it actually worth?

Tumblr
They've done the exact same thing with reversed genders

Dunno im pretty anti social, if you waved or nodded to me id ignore you

>Be on my own drinking
>Place myself opposite some dyke
>Start taking photos of him
>Buy drink for said complete stranger
>Take my wierd self over
>Act cringe
>Get blown out
>Ask 4chans cooking board why I lack game

Really?

This. You buy someone a drink in the bar at a club, not a dive bar, pub, or family restaurant

I'm gonna buy some woman a coke at McDonald's, and if she won't give me her number I'm just gonna drink that coke.

Underrated

You're wrong.

I let a guy buy me drinks all night and for his time, effort and money i let him suck me off in an alley way. No homo

If you don't to be pestered by weirdos firstly don't accept a gift you slutty slag fem whore.

>it's not gay to fuck a dude's face
I'm taking the bait, gaylord.

MSM isn't gay you retard

i fucking hate people who go to bars and just want to sit alone and not talk or anything. your taking up room at the bar for non boring people. if you want to drink alone stay home.

We're not talking about chocolate candies, we're talking about you putting your weenie in a dude.

holy shit really? you at least gotta say hi or some shit. it's basically ingrained into normal fuctioning people to wave back if waved to you autist

>it just means I'm not autistic
kek

Dudes mouth actually and he payed for me to get hammered, we didn't kiss and I was lightly punching him in the head whislt he was piping me. I said no homo for fuck sake, so it's not gay.

>Dudes mouth
>putting your weenie in a dude
Yes, in a dude.

Can you not read faggot?

Nah, you did okay.
If you buy someone a drink and they don't wanna talk to you, whatever.
That's the bar scene.
Don't let the home bound r9k's here tell you different.
You did good going out tonight.
Only reason I'm home is because I'm industry and it's amateur night.

>she's wearing a hat

Stellar observation! Hatted women never want contact with the world around them! Case closed.

i saw OP in the parking lot afterward, he let me take a pic of his sweet car

seemed like a cool guy to me

can you circumcise a cat

oh shit! I fucked his sister! I think he heard us too.....

Heh, know that you posted that I can't help but think OP is Mark saying this kind of shit. Pretty fitting tbqhwyfam

>tfw you just want to eat some tendies at Applebee's but some faggot tries to hit on you then posts your picture on Veeky Forums

>Applebees
Wew laddie, go to an actual bar or club if you wanna pick up chicks. People generally want to be left alone when they go to restaurants.

I was pretty socially autistic until I got to my late 20s but even then I was never as big a faggot as you acted at this Applebee's.

Kill yourself, you will never know the touch of a woman.

She looks pretty cute to me, and unconventionally so, the best kind of cute

Reminds me of a girl I was obsessed with in college, who reciprocated by not saying hi to me once. I think it was a signal that she wanted to marry me, it's too bad I lost track of her when I deleted my facebook

this

>on phone at a bar

although applebees is more of a restaurant so it's forgiveable

>I said no homo for fuck sake, so it's not gay.
I swear sometimes people take memes way too seriously.
This thread is a good example of that.

You obviously don't understand alcoholism, and I hope you never, ever do.

>>/r9k/

/thread

fuck you, just because I'm bad with people doesn't mean I don't want to be around them and people watch

t. the creepy guy sitting alone writing in his notebook