I fucking love this shit, loved it since I was a child and there was nothing cool to eat and I made a tabasco sandwich...

I fucking love this shit, loved it since I was a child and there was nothing cool to eat and I made a tabasco sandwich, a tabasco fucking sandwich. Took two pieces of bread, doused those fuckers in tabasco and I was taken to fucking heaven. Fuck you pussies who deny the glory of Tabasco® - the best fucking hot sauce this planet has to offer.

for me it's Tapatio, the best hot sauce

This is good for adding heat in general
best taco sauce

>eating no flavor hotsauce

best hot sauce on asian food, sure

that's about it though

So it's good on Afghani food? Neat!

faggot

What about Indian or Pakistani food?

>hot sauce

Maybe if you're a pussy, shit's about as hot as a spoonful of ketchup.

For Louisiana style hot sauce, try Builliards. Red dot aint bad, but Bulliards is next level.

I just bought some this evening. Frank's red hot is also pretty tasty.

I used to like this but the flavor is way to overpowering. Every time I put it on something it's all I taste.

This stuff grosses me out now. Way too sugary.

Pic related is also pretty delicious. Does anyone have a yucateca favorite?

same here
some time i will put in to my drink

this branding could use an overhaul

It's a lightly spicy garlic ketchup. It's bland enough to go with just about any slop.

Black label reserve or nothing

>Took two pieces of bread, doused those fuckers in tabasco and I was taken to fucking heaven.

I think you destroyed your taste buds as a child and because of that can no longer taste anything unless its incredibly spicy.

Tobasco is ok on some things, franks red hot pepper sauce is better since it has actual flavour.

Habanero version of this is so much better

/mlp/ ruined this sauce for me.

i like this, its not hot but love the flavor

>Tobasco
I see this a lot.
Is it some kind of regional variation spelling?

>Is it some kind of regional variation spelling?
Nah, it's just Tabasco's retarded cousin,

only tried the green habanero

was good, wanna try the chipotle

Just had this on my eggs for the first time.
Not bad, a lot hotter than the original.

>tabasco
>hot
hahahahhahahahhahahahahah

I would never use tabasco on anything other than a recipe that needs extra heat via something that's not going to add an entirely different flavor profile to the dish. That's kind of the issue I have with Sriracha. It's good, don't get me wrong, but it's super strong flavored and only good on foods that can stand up to that garlic/chili flavor. Tabasco doesn't taste like much other than heat and vinegar. It's perfect for soups, roasts, chili, that sort of thing. But I wouldn't say it's super flavorful.

Tapatio and Texas Pete are fuller flavored and better suited for dressing foods imo.

oh shiit, i always thought it was spelled as Tobasco cause that's kinda how brits pronounce it. A bit like Tobuscus, but asco on the end instead of uscus.

We brits rarely pronounce our a's.

Have you ever tried Thumbs Up Fingerprint brand original hot sauce (Cap Ibu Jari Jempol sambal asli)?
The name is kinda stupid when you translate it to English but it's my favourite hot sauce. It's garlicky, chilli-y and tingly through light fermentation. I had tabasco a few times and while it's not bad, it was very much single note. I could see it being great as an ingredient, like prawn sauce, but not a condiment in its own right.