Watching Chile tutorial on YouTube

>watching Chile tutorial on YouTube
>"alright now we're gonna add a whole case of beer for flavor n' shit"

Why do Americans ruin food to fuel their alcoholism?

Idk about all that but I definitely drink everytime I cook

>and when I don't cook

>yurop
>where children drinking wine and a pint at lunch during the workday is a regular thing
O

B

S

E

S

S

E

D

>Chile
>case of beer for flavor
>Why do Americans...?

Ebin :^)

I KNOW that you're probably trolling, but let me break it down for you since you come across as autistic. People put beer or any number of ingredients in any particular dish for many reasons..... Given that alcohol evaporates with the simmering of the chilli it is safe to say that beer adds a hoppy flavor to the chilli which in turn compliments the beef or whatever meat that happens to be in the aforementioned chilli.
TLDR PEOPLE PUT SHIT IN THE FOOD THEYRE COOKING BECAUSE IT ADDS VARIETY TO THE FOOD......

Every American show on 'alcoholism' ever

>character experiences some form of hardship
>drinks 3 bottles of bud light
>friend walks in and see what's going on
>'Bro I think you've had enough'
>'I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'VE HAD ENOUGH'
>starts swaying and proceeds to open a 4th small bottle of bud light
>friend attempts to wrestle bottle from him
>'GET OFF ME, LIFE DOESN'T MATTER ANY MORE'
>character breaks down in tears and friend pats him on the back reassuringly

Hourly

You really want to watch a depiction of actual alcoholism? Flight was an OK alcoholic movie.

0/10

So you've never cooked with alcohol before? Otherwise, you'd know that that's not how this works

but these fake ass depictions perpetrate the myth that having more than one beer a month makes you an alky

Alcoholism is such a fluid thing. I drink maybe once a week, but I drink at least 20 drinks. Is that alcoholism? Is drinking 6 beers a day alcoholism? I honestly don't know.

Even if it's true

I say it's not alcoholism unless you drink enough to have a radical personality shift on a regular basis

That's a fair standard, I think.

I appreciated your post, man. Fuck the haters!

Do Americans actually eat this?

I dunno user, I'd get pretty drunk too if I was gonna eat an entire country.

If it any way affects your mood/schedule/social life then you may have a problem. Otherwise, I say go for it.

>"alright now we're gonna add a whole case of beer for flavor n' shit"
FFS can I move to the US already?!

Not only are you obsessed and lying about this being a common thing, you already used that image to bitch about this topic in another thread.

Obsessed!

Name 7 kinos

>Chile
Fome la wea kliao po