Try tacos for the first time ever (britbong)

>try tacos for the first time ever (britbong)
>the cheese and vegetables overpower the beef entirely

Do people actually eat this shit? I mean yeah, it was ""pleasant"" but the beef is so tender that it barely passes the taste of the cheese.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuKXD7eibcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hourly

Kill yourself frogposting faggot

Tacos aren't supposed to have cheese.

Is this a thread or a rare form of [spoiler]bread[/spoiler]?

How come? It was soft-shelled btw.

What?

Amerifag here. The first thing you should take note of is the fact that you did not have tacos. Mexican cheeses are incredibly mild and provide textural cues versus the bold flavor profile you experienced.
I am very, very interested to learn what vegetables were in this horrible rendition of tacos.

It was as following:

Soft-shell
beef
cheese
lettuce
tomato
sour-cream

that's a salad

mmmmm tacos

Once again, Britbongs have incredible difficulty verbalizing ingredients......
>I don't know the difference between corn and flour tortillas
>Cheese is cheese is cheese is cheese is cheese is cheese

I could go on and keep eviscerating you, but haven't you embarrassed yourself enough? Do us all a favor and do as told you.

Imagine being such a dork that you have to sperg out instead of casually asking what kind of tortilla or cheese it was. Sad!

Mexifag here, you did not have tacos, you ate a meat salad.

Hah! I appreciate your willingness to communicate irrespective of the diarrhea that you've covered yourself with. Where is it that you find all of that diarrhea? Would it happen to have something to do with the mountain of dirty nappies under your bed? I still cannot believe that you mess yourself and save all of your dirty nappies for Thursday Night Shitposting.

This. And OP is a faggot. Just like any food, it could be made well, or terribly. I find it hard to believe you tried an actually well-made taco and didn't like it. That means it was a fucking shitty taco, prepared all wrong with shitty ingredients. Your failure to post a picture proves that you are an absolute faggot and this thread is useless and stupid. God damn I fucking hate the UK.

cringe post

Where did you get it? Or did you make it yourself?

Oooohh you feel the burn, eh? I hit a little too close to home, didn't I little guy? Did your peepee shrivel up for me and the rest of us? C'mon, you can still play with your dirty nappies. After all, this is Trump's America!

Not OP, you're being cringey, buddy.

Hey, you can cringe all you want to babe. Sliver down you spine with the cringe, feel it slick between your asscrack and thump your balls with bigger balls.

Got it from a place marketed as Mexican but ran by a Chinese guy.

Well at the very least you should try to make your own if you can. And hard-shelled are vastly superior

Any recommended videos or recipes, friend?

This thread is fucking stupid without a photo of the food in question.
Whats the fucking point? "I dont like thing"?

autism

youtube.com/watch?v=JuKXD7eibcc

plus you can jerk off to her voice to get your appetite going

Julie sounds hot, is she a sexy Latina?

>not seasoning the beef
This should be the only reason why you're not tasting the beef.