Who else here

Who else here
>stir fry

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maillard_reaction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stir fry

Looks like you stir boiled the fuck out of some chicken and peppers.

Why you gotta be like that compadre

Looks dire

throw that shit away and order some take out made by actual chinamen since you clearly don't know what you're doing

looks good mane, healthy, fuck the haters

Make sure the pan is hot next time before you throw in the chicken

Also, nice grandma plates

Second this, it looks good but you're gonna want that wok screaming hot before you throw everything in.

This is Stevens grandmother! You bullies are going to jail! I hope you are happy, he's in the mental hospital now after trying to slit his wrists with a knife. Thank the good Lord it wasn't very sharp. No bully!

Meat, by definition, can't be healthy. We're meat and only by eating whole grains and vegetables do we become healthy. If we eat meat, we're eating more shit.

fucking kek

These fags want you to overcook your chicken. It looks fine. They're bitching because you didn't sear it like retard who cares about presentation.

>who cares about cooking things properly

The chicken is fine. It looks healthy. He didn't coat it with shit or salt it to death.

Looks like the stir fry I make, good job

>searing doesn't enhance flavor

Okay, ill just boil all of my food in water now on

You fucking imbecile

>the chicken is fine

That doesn't count. The only reason we don't boil is because it takes too long to come to a rolling boil, a pan is quicker
if you would just drink the soup that all the flavor boils into, you'd still have all your precious flavor intact instead of pouring it out

>the only reason we don't boil is because it takes too long

You are one dumb son of a bitch.

>what is caramelization

PROOF white people don't know about woks

spotted the vegetarian/vegan/nigger

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maillard_reaction

How can I manage that with an electric stove? I don't have flames to heat the sides, only the dead center even at high setting

Seriously, get a propane burner that's used for frying turkeys or brewing beer. You can get your wok screaming hot and stirfry like you're supposed to. Even a home gas oven doesn't get hot enough.

Take your meat out of the fridge an hour or 2 before cooking. Wait until your wok/pan starts smoking before putting your meat in. Dont put too much or the pan will get cold. Do them in batches if you have to. Once the meat is in, just leave them be for a few minutes to brown. Then after that you can start tossing and turning them to get the other sides.

I'd eat it. Needs broccoli though man.