Why do Numales like cooking?

Why do Numales like cooking?

Dunno. Why does this board like cooking?

Hi /pol/ faggot

it helps to momentarily distract from the crushing emptiness

It's a feminine activity so it appeals to their preferences

>Numales
I just love it when /pol/ comes up with new words to insult people they don't agree with.

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens faggot.

lol literally looks like a trap

C'MERE YOU

>what is a chef?
>why is my masculinity so fragile that I'm scared to cook?
>why is my dick so small?

Why do numales like (insert any activity a normal healthy person would do)?

>>why is my masculinity so fragile that I'm scared to cook?
>>why is my dick so small?
Your basic /pol/ user in a nutshell.

Being a good man in todays society is becoming increasingly rare. Degeneracy and Femininity are encouraged and forced on to the emerging generations. What are some qualities and characteristics of a great and strong man, that boys in todays society can strive to become and work towards.

Its our job to enourage each other to be the best we can be in order to rebuild our society and stop the globalist take over that is currently in progress. This thread is for the discussion about what it means to be a man, and what we can do to strengthen and make the changes necessary to embody that image.

I'm 14/88 and I love cooking.

It's just fun.

>he thinks having survival skills isn't masculine

Look at these sensitive numales. Can't even take a bit of criticism without lashing out. This is the future of cooking. A bunch of cu/ck/s

That's actually a really good question, holy fuck. I never even thought about it before.

So am I and I do to, but whenever you see some trust-fund babby open up some trendy new restaurant, it's always some fucking numale.

Or maybe they're just bigger attention whores and I just don't notice all the regular people opening restaurants because they're normal. I don't know.

*do too

i don't trust a female to make food for me. Females are lazy and might try and poison me or sabotage my food. I'm a better cook than any woman and I can't rely on a woman to make my food taste good anyway. Women are useless.

hmm... true...

I like cooking because eating out costs a lot and I can usually make it okay tasting enough that I like the flavor. My mom also doesn't cook that great tasting food and I don't have a gf.

Why do numales need to shitpost and self-degrade in a public setting so that people step defend them by thinking they're being targetted without realising it's simply bait?

>Don't like what I like the post
OP a faggot

Cooking is fun OP.

>give bantz
>get bantz in kind
>can't handle it, get butthurt, complain they're the ones that can't take a joke

Good grief, /pol/.