Really gets the noggin joggin if I do say so myself lads

Really gets the noggin joggin if I do say so myself lads.

>inb4 post deleted or (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Being an Atheist in the modern world will make you look like an autist, and the only way to make it look less autistic is being "Agnostic" or a "Buddhist".

Perfect quote

Why is god not allowed to exist, but dark matter and a shitload of quantum physics are? Believing in dark matter is what you would equate to believing in god, because while I believe god exists and cannot be proven, you believe dark matter exists despite not being proven. But, of course, you have to be right, and I have to be wrong.

When we describe nature a certain way then not because it's true but because it's useful.

Are you the same person talking to yourself? Be honest.

Are you autistic? Be honest

Are you a paranoid schizophrenic? Be honest.

Interesting. So... why am I supposed to find God at the bottom of the glass?

Is it a pantheistic God? Judeo-Christian God? God as a metaphor?

If you would consume all the knowledge that nature holds, you could do what god did. Create

>you believe dark matter exists
Dark matter is not a thing, it's just an umbrella term for stuff we can't explain. Like ether was

I hate pretending to talk to myself.

Dark matter explains things. God explains nothing.

Dark matter explains that we have no explanation. God explains everything.

When Newton wanted to explain the elliptic trajectories of planets around the sun he simply came up with calculus to do so.
When he realized that the solar system is way more complicated than the two body problem he dealt with before he said that the universe is too complex to be stable without a god holding it together.

As soon as people find out how little we know about everything they tend to be baffled by their ignorance to an extent that they rather squeeze god into that gap instead of accepting that there will always be something we don't know or trying to find out more about it. I bet Newton would have been able to also come up with perturbation theory to see that the solar system is stable under his laws. But instead he accepted an answer that contains no information whatsoever.

God is the name we have for the force that creates. It is the same thing that you would call light. The holy Bible says god is light. It's a photon. They send waves into the future and past which explains quantum leaps. God's waiting for you my friend.

Are you from Reddit? Be honest.

Reminder that there is still no credible source that Heisenberg ever said this.

So that's what people mean when they say "Godspeed".

Any God really. If you are a westerner its probably the Abrahamic God (and then most likely Christianity), if you are Hindu probably Hinduism with their fuckton of gods

God is not light. God created men in his image. So humans are gods. We should focus on how nature is the way it is. Why a bug in some tree resin stays perfectly intact after million of years and we cant even make something without it falling apart or breaking down after 2000 years or so

Agnosticism isn't a religion. If you're agnostic without any associated religion, you're an agnostic atheist.
But hey, semantics

I'd say luminiferous aether was a pretty specific thing with very specific properties. At least until Fizeau and Michelson/Morley BTFO it.

kys youself

>Heisenberg
>father of quantum physics
WEW

>Hinduism with their fuckton of gods
you mean brahman

nice samefig

Why do you brainlets think of God as some figure telling people to do good?

God or most likely multiple gods are cruel engineers that care only for their advancement in intelligence. There is with no doubt billions simultaneous simulations of our universe running as some algorithms finetuned per instance on some hyperquantum CPU

samefag

Here's a little math excercise for you.
Let U be the universal set of posts on this thread and A the number of posters.
U = 30, A = 23 and therefore A' = 4.

1. What is the set S of number of samefag posts?
2. Let S2 be the 9 individual posts being accused of samefagging. Show that if A' is the number of posts not made by a new poster, A' cannot be S2.
3. Apologize of being such a dumb retard.

>a set of posts equals a number
Nice try. Also
>switching IPs is impossible
lmao

>being a retard

Are you gay? Be honest.

'agnostics' are just atheists without balls

I'm atheist and I'm not autistic.

athiest here
>t. athiest

Same guy, I also don't go shoving that I'm atheist down people's throats. When asked I'm honest.

>he thinks agnosticism and atheism are mutually exclusive

>you mean brahman
I don't see how noodles are relevant

>There was a time when even /pol/ was mostly atheist

The whole "secular libertarian" talk was a farce. Just conservatives in the closet.

There's nothing wrong with being a conservative. There's a lot wrong with being LARPing autists