p=h*k
where can I see this formula? links

p=hv/c v=k ok but why not v?

facepalm
I mean k=v/c ok but why not v/c?
just v = 0

opinion:
bait.

Maybe you can not understand what I'm saying.

Fuck light and it's speed. 1 lightsource always cast less light than the shadows it creates. Speed of a shadow beats the speed of light anyday

Can I to create the shadow's computer?

With the reflections of light within a shadow

I mean u noob
just v = 0 and you said v = c wtf fuck? m0 m0!!!! not "m" IDIOT REST MASS
Are you blind?

also spot light

E = pc only if the mass is zero. E^2 = m^2 c^4 + p^2 c^2 for nonzero mass.

p=mc
E=pc=mcc=mc^2

>Rest mass.

Is this the worst concept ever introduced to physics? They's only one mass and that's the invariant mass, the mass of the photon is 0.

God is Light so don't say fuck Him. Shadows don't exist. They aren't real. They are made up. I could say you're a shadow because you're not that bright lmaô

What? No. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy–momentum_relation
Damn people are dumb.

WRONG. That's not the invariant mass of my photon.

then your photon isn't a photon :^)

I'll give you a hint : it's mass is e / Sqrt[pi] . Ring any bells yet?

Well, since I have to take a nap, I'll give it away...my photon is the photon of two-dimensions, where it's invariant mass is exactly e/sqrt(pi) (as Schwinger showed us). Remember the massless photon you're talking about is for 3+1 dimensions!

That's some pretty cool pseudo-science

ты caм идиoт

Oh please enlighten me about this god of light. He is so bright that he called his own shadow the devil. Trew that damn shadow on the ground, and when he was looking down in the pitts of hell he saw his own shadow burning in the flames

pseudo science? its basic field theory relevant in constrained 2d surface science. its in peskin and shroeder for christssake. id think the people on sci would be better than complete garbage.