User, thank you for coming. We want you to build a weapon capable of destroying a continent...

user, thank you for coming. We want you to build a weapon capable of destroying a continent. You'll have access to as much funds you need.

Tell us, how would this super weapon work?

Simple. Detonate a subterranean nuke at Yellowstone.

Funds plz.

huh, I never knew china had its own Yellowstone volcano

get the EU to initiate open border policies and accept millions of refugees

>Throw bomb into volcano near you
>You put it in a Thermos bottle before so it's heat resistant
>It goes under tectonic plates
>Navigates to destination
>Detonates right below enemy's feet

China's not a continent, Donald.

Actually made me kek out loud

Thousands of Tungsten rods dropped from low orbit along fault lines.

It's already been looked at.

If it was truly unlimited funding I'd look to build a a cluster of mini dyson spheres and use directed energy to literally burn an entire hemisphere.

user, propose something realistic. Theres no way world leaders would ever allow that to happen.

Define "destroy". Because I'm sure we could wipe, say, Australia of humanity with aggressive bioweapons that already exist.

wipe out the entire population and a significant amount of its infrastructure

Population is infrastructure.

"Human resources".

It's called weaponized autism and will turn the enemy nations young male population into autistic cartoon fapping weebs, leaving them open for easy conquest.

You caught on to the chem trails, fluoride in water, EM waves, and vaccines too, huh?

Man... Even trying to parody these fools makes me saddened. Why are people so gullible?

I think this is good becausr it should send enough soil into the atmosphere to block out the sun, right?

If not, we should just repeat this a couple more places.

People will die of famine and cold.

would a single nuke even cause it erupt? would an explosion even act as a catalyst for an eruption?

Metal Gear.

Sneaking suits

rekt

Pump a lot of CO2 into the athmosphere and wait for global warming to flood the continent.
Protip: It doesn't work.

That's because it's in Indonesia

Higgs field destabilyser

Don't know how to protect anything from it tough

Easy! Destroy the monetary system. People always snap when they realise that money is not food. The world revolves around itsself. But humans are under the illlusion it revolves around money. Take away the worth of money and their world crumbles.

Kinetic energy. Send a probe to latch onto a small asteroid and redirect it to target. Careful though, too big and we're all doomed.

I'd like to know more about these existing bioweapons that can wipe out a continent.

Aren't our nukes already nearing that level? I read something about the tsar being like 1000x stronger than the nukes that we dropped on japan.

define destroy

Give me 60 years. And an anime studio.

Which continent

Mobile suits. Make me mobile suits.

Teller Ulam design bomb. It can be scaled up arbitrarily

I give aid to the poor and destabilize agriculture and health insurance. Then I stop giving aid to the poor and leave.

>Put it a Thermos bottle

Audibly keked, thanks user

meanwhile, i keked aurally as well as orally

Destroy: wipe out at least 80% of population, 50% of the general infrastructure, 80% of critical infrastructure (bridges, main roads, financial centers, power stations, hospitals, etc) and visually change the landscape negatively such that the changes can be seen from space.

I like these specifics. Sounds like a solid business plan with ambitious yet actionable goals, user. You are hired.

>wipe out
Why is "wipe out" a synonym for "destroy" but not "Wite-Outâ„¢"? Is it because that would be racist?

give me a taco and smell my fart

slap an EM drive on some metal bullshit
let it build up speed for like 50 years
instant relativistic kill vehicle, easy

Massive immigration ships filled with refugees.

Fund Trump's campaign.

whoops I meant 5,000 years

good enough though right

Yeah, "people" = all people.

>Building hotels and towers to destroy a continent
wut ?

The EU is one of the most democratic platforms in the world. Ebin meme though, I really Lol'd out loud.

Drop a piece of sodium in the plughole and stand aside looking innocent.

because something even more terrible have been done by all 1.st world countries in modern time and only people in the lower ranks or the whistleblowers get punished.
I understand why they would be suspicious/paranoid.

Its called Islam and its allready developed.

actually 2000 times bigger of one of them but can't remember which (the two dropped nukes were different in size)

so why did Britain leave because of them being undemocratic?