People are worried about a .6C Difference in the past 200 years

>people are worried about a .6C Difference in the past 200 years
>don't know that the Carboniferous period was a lot worse
>halocene turned out just fine
Why are people so worried with global warming? The earth can fix its self are people just selfish and want to last longer than we can?

Anyways a new ice age will be here in the next 400 years

You're talking about the difference between 200 million years before humans and the rapid change now. .6C is a lot for just 200 years. The Earth can handle it, we can't.

Humans are fucking pussies

This

>tfw all of those pretentious coastal cities will be wiped off the map in the next 100 years

Muh bio diversity

This. I wouldn't mind if California Calidied. The fuck Shillary cucks.

fuck the southern US and commiefornia just build a wall and let them starve.

They can't get the weather right a week in advance
but 100 years prediction is no biggie

totes won't be massive technological advancement in that time huh? haha

Also at the end of the day, mass dieoffs of third worlders would be a good thing

Meteorology is hard because it's day to day
When looking into the future all you have to do is look at old patterns of climates and apply them to any increase
Don't be a retard

Absolutely zero reason to worry about global warming. Any serious side effects will not happen in our lifetime, and by the time they do we will have a 100% renewable energy system in every major country.

>b-b-b-but Trump!

So we have four years of a president who doesn't believe in global warming. Okay. That doesn't mean we won't have further advancements in solar and biofuel. It doesn't mean we won't see an increase in hybrid and electrical cars. It doesn't mean the public will stop believing in global warming.

We will be fine.

Obviously the Earth is going to be fine, life will go on (literally). What we're concerned about are human lives (some are concerned with non-human lives also). Personally, idgaf about what happens to other species but generally what's good for the environment is good for people. I have an utilitarian standpoint with respect to the environment and even from that perspective humanity is on the wrong track.

the thing is i want climate change to get worse because i live in canada and i just hate everyone south of me and wish for their death and suffering.

No.... thats not true at all.... they are literally just making shit up, with zero consequences if they are totally wrong.

Also it's laughable that warmist propagandists then claim the science is not certain on carbon fertilisation

Venus's temperature comes from its atmospheric density, not the composition

If earths atmosphere was 100x the pressure, it'd be warm as hell too

I'm no atmospheric chemist but wouldn't Venus's atmosphere have the same density as Earth's unless it was wildly different in composition? Earth and Venus are almost the same size so the gravitational effect on atmospheric density is the same.

Venus had a runaway greenhouse effect. Apparently, the initial state is highly sensitive.

Yields increase slightly in california

In order for a new ice age to occur the current one has to end. That's what people are actually worked about.

People who don't understand the difference between weather and climate are the lowest idiots on the totem pole of climate denial.