What are you thoughts on "pod" coffee makers?

What are you thoughts on "pod" coffee makers?

I use one, but Veeky Forums hates them.

they're expensive to operate
they're not convenient like advertised
and keurig machines are literally wired to stop working after the warranty runs out

i wasn't aware that they were called "pods" but that's the type of coffee machine i have

i like it just fine

I only use mine when I'm just too lazy to break out the kettle and french press. It was a gift. Thanks mommy

Just get a french press, they are cheap as fuck now.

In my experience, people who use French presses tend to believe that the Flaming Lips are the world's greatest rock band.

It's shit. Get this.

I can't really make that claim, but I do like their more mainstream albums like Clouds Taste Metallic, The Soft Bulletin, Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, and At War with the Mystics. I'm just too pleb to appreciate their other stuff.

i like that one album they did with neon indian, but i've never heard their regular work

Basically the "frozen dinner" of coffee.

I like making coffee.

1) how
2) how
3) bullshit

nothing wrong with them. very convenient if you have a big household or workplace with varied tastes. and, of course, as they get more popular the selection of shit gets bigger, which is always cool.

there's a local coffee roaster down the road that sells their own kcups out of the hardware store here. i think that's neat.

My fiancee uses a really cheap Mr. Coffee pod machine every morning for her caffeine fix, but I don't ever use it myself. I really only drink coffee at night after dinner or during the late afternoon when working on something, and I use a moka pot and occasionally a french press. I always like getting espresso when I'm out though.

The only problem I have with them is that Keurig machines use a camera to scan the pod's lid for the official Keurig QR code and will flat out refuse to operate if it doesn't have one.

Aside from that, I don't think there's anything wrong with them. Buying the pods rather than a bag of coffee is going to be far more expensive per-cup, but I'm not going to get autistic and claim that you're ruining the integrity of coffee.

Well, yeah, coffee had no integrity to ruin lmao, what the fuck are you on? I bet it's coffee.

Well, someone had to get autistic. Way to take one for the team.

>local store stopped selling ground and whole bean coffee to make room for kcups
>entire coffee aisle is kcups and instant coffee

Keurig tastes like garbage. Nespresso is far better but stupid expensive and wasteful. Neither is a good as making it correctly by hand with fresh beans

They are convenient.
They are also very expensive to use all the time.
I use a standard coffee maker for that reason.

I drink 12 cups of coffee a day so it's not exactly convenient or frugal for me

>DRM coffee

>Wasteful, mostly unrecyclable trash created with every use
>Old, over-ground, stale coffee fill the pods
>Not actually all that convenient. Somewhere between 5-10 minutes to go from off to hot, and that's not much less than just boiling the fucking water
>Literally made for retards.
>Product never tastes good
>Personally don't like the ratio of water to grounds

I truly look down on people, just slightly, who use them - friends, family, coworkers, strangers, etc.

plastic garbage

If you need an ostentatious drip machine, then just get one of these.

They don't need filters and no pod bullshit.

I do not partake of the demon bean. Lips that touch coffee shall never touch my dick.

herrsagsagraDAFDSAFgrsa gfagfds

Monster Zero Ultra™ is the redpilled man's energy choice

>that first sip

fit pls

If you use with a reusable pod that you put your own grounds into then they are a fine method to make a single cup of coffee effectively.

You are a fool if you by disposable pods.

how much semen is in that?

>5-10 minutes to go from off to hot
????

Jew conspiracy to defraud the goyim for profit.

My family had one of the first generation ones, more or less. It took a shit ton to warm up

Got one as a wedding present. It came with a reusable pod there's little waste, and my spouse doesn't drink coffee so it's more convenient to make 1 cup. Mine has a setting to fill a whole carafe though so even if I was making coffee for a group it wouldn't matter.

I was given one as a gift along with the reusable pod that you put your own coffee in. I only drink one or two cups of coffee in the morning so it works well for me. I have the very first Keurig model and it still works fine.

pod coffee makers are just a meme and are degenerate

No they're stupid, coffee machines in general are stupid. Why waste all that fucking counter space that could be better used by a rice cooker or a toaster?

we got a nespresso pod machine recently at work

doubles as an espresso / coffee machine

probably kind of wasteful in terms of the pods, and the pods are also expensive, but I'm not paying for it so I don't really care

makes a really good cup of coffee 2 bee quite honest

they suck. eat shit faggot.