Your genes and intelligence are inherited from your parents

>your genes and intelligence are inherited from your parents

Then explain how I got shit grades in college, couldn't get a job after graduation, became a NEET and on top of that am fucking ugly kissless hugless virgin?

Consider that my parents were both valedictorians during their college years. My dad now runs his own software consulting business and my mom is a professor at an ivy leavue university.

Other urls found in this thread:

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your "dad" got cucked and your real dad is actually a nigger
t. genetics expert

Your grandparents were retards.
Your grand-grand parents were even bigger retards.

- Genetics expert anonymous.

It's not as much that genes explicitly correspond to a certain level of intelligence, beauty, strength, etc. as much as it is that they correspond to capacity for those traits. How much of each exactly is expressed with you varies with allele frequencies and environmental factors.

So having smart parents doesn't guarantee that you'll be smart unless you have a combination of proper environment where you are nurtured, fed, and guided in your growth (instead of merely encouraged and left alone) and proper genetic allele frequencies which will be dependent on how well your parents genes match up and if they possibly have conflicting or competing genes for a trait, potentially meaning lower allele frequency for either type of the trait.

Atavism.
Or you're just a lazy fuck, as opposed to your parents

>tfw my father is a PHD economics professor at princeton
>tfw my mother is a doctor and stem cell researcher
>tfw my older sister went to harvard and make 6 figures at goldman sachs
>tfw im just shitty cs grad from a shit tier state uni working a slave internship which never end because my boss is a possible racist against asians
JUST.

>racist against asians

really? usa-born asians are basically white people.

is your sister single?

No. my boss expects me to work like 14 hours a day when all the other chads are working barely 8 hours. I can't refuse because of my genetically inclined subservient nature. Worse I get paid worse than my co-workers because I got cucked out of a raise that literally everyone got.

t. in a 15 min break before boss comes kill me for not working.

You deserve it

>I can't refuse because of my genetically inclined subservient nature
What the actual fuck? So you're a cuck and you know it?

OP here, what the fuck does "t." mean?

you sound like your dad is white and your mom is asian. basically, they both hate your embodiment and wish they had a girl instead. you were raised to have little confidence and will be a virgin for the rest of your life. even though you are not entirely white, you think you are and act like a white supremacist. you are one confused little individual, and you hate yourself just like how your mom, dad, and society hates you.

Behavioral genetics represent potentials, not end results.

Your parents may have been smart, but either the combination you got included some emotional difficulties, and/or they didn't get the "good parent" genes nor environment training.

My dad only got his life together after he had me at 29yo. He was finishing his Chem degree at the time.
I'm in a similar spot in the sense that I'll only finish my STEM degree at 28.

>Then explain how I got shit grades in college, couldn't get a job after graduation, became a NEET and on top of that am fucking ugly kissless hugless virgin?
perhaps, they were overly protective of you.
t. former neet

the gene thing is a meme

it's 80% upbringing

most nignogs get raised by dumb nignogs, hence they become dumb nignogs

asians get raised by parents who push them to perform, hence they perform

you probably did shit in college because your parents coddled you

oh and forgot to tell you, questions like the one you phrased doesn't belong here firstly because psychology is not a science, secondly because there's a containment boards for insecure and feeble faggots like yourself, to which I direct you

>all that projection
lmao

i'll take him over brown and black goblins any day.

>parents are both working class poorfags juggling 3 different min wage jobs a week
>be me graduated college in physics and now working as an analyst at an investment bank

feelsgoodman

your dad flirts with every fob he comes across with right in front of you. mostly likely he cheated on your mom multiple times with some fob he found on craigslist. if you have a sister, she is probably a hyper-sexual slut and all the guys she fucks hate people like you. you're the embodiment of what his mom, dad, and sister hate the most. you hear this all the time, and it's programmed into you. this is how to became a beta fucktard with no friends.

nothing wrong with being slutty tho

You're a spord brat because of your parents' financial success. You should have had Perelman-tier pisspoor genius parents to motivate you.

user, it's statistical. You could simply be an outlier.

get a fucking backbone lad, doesn't America have workers rights, get an employment lawyer.

it means fuck off to .

>just keeps on projecting
lmao

let me guess, you're half nigger and have a mudshark mother?

lmao /r/hapas is leaking

It's funny how those who know the least about genetics are the ones most prone to falling for genetic determinism.

>I'm genetically a cuck

that's a poor justification for your cuckness.

It's a signature

The environment you were raised in and your microbiome probably have more to do with your intelligence than anything.

Your parents were probably very busy so didn't nurture you enough, and you probably ate shit food growing up so you have a bum brain. Sorry OP. Also the system is rigged against only those who are extremely determined and resourceful. Average people just can't get by anymore.

Was beginning to think everyone was retarded.

according to your mom, she gave birth to a demon baby. as soon as she saw you, she knew she wanted nothing to do with you. your sister got all the attention. when you were a small child your mom tried to make you into a girl; this entirely fucked your mind up. while you slept at night your mom whispered in your ear "i wish you were a girl" over and over again.

Heritability != inheritance

Damn. You sound like you could be my future kid.

Well, genetics are half the story, and they are a bit random. You could have just gotten super unlucky and got a bad combo, or you may not have been nurtured in the right way.

Don't think of the situation as if you are competing against your parents. It's kind of dumb to think about how you are not living up to their standard/expectations. They are different people that grew up in different times with different challenges. Plus, they are old.

Anyway, just do what you enjoy and excel at. If you try to force something that you do not feel passionate about, you will be doomed from the start.

>getting a gook pregnant
why?

Mixing between any two races honestly isn't a problem if you use IVF to ensure baselines are met on the allele frequencies for the desired traits and you take the time to ensure the child is raised properly.
Hell, it might end up being a smarter idea to race mix in the future if it turns out that for any particular race intelligence genetics has a greater correspondence with mental illness or depression for members of that race, or that race has higher rates of autism, downs, etc. Then it would end up being a smarter idea to import the cleaner IQ genetics from another race and upping the frequencies to max intelligence while avoiding those mental illnesses.

Regression to the mean you fucking retard.
The brain is fucking complex trash and what we define as "intelligence" depend on so many genes it's ridiculous, your dad and mom probably got their's through different set of genes, and so when they mixed they produce your retarded ass instead of an human.

That's why the mean of a race is so important by the way, and why mixing with niggers is literally throwing your bloodline in the toilet.

That's nice but such tech is really at the minimum a decade away, since all research on intelligence happens in east asia since traitors, virtue signalers, niggers and other civilisational cancerous parasites are making it near-impossible ( you have to hive the research behind so many buzzwords, and sometimes you're still catched, ridiculous the pain they put for a subject so vital for future society )

Of course, the east asians aren't retarded like us so they don't share the research that readily, so adding another decade or two is more realistic.

>regression to the mean
>genetics

>your mother
>fat

IVF is already thing and the human genome is already mapped out, though not labeled. Realistically, we already have the means to do this. You can select eggs and sperm which match desired genetic traits based on human genome research you do in your own time. Though you may be right as far as commercial application for the uneducated is concerned.

It's okay if you never opened a biology textbook user, but please don't throw around buzzwords when you clearly don't understand the situation being discussed.
There is no such thing as regression to the mean in a controlled environment.

If you live in the US, grandpa, you will be scared to leave your house by 2044 because over half of Americans will be Non-Hispanic White.

Multi-racial children continue to become the trend as Generation Z has the largest percent of multi-racial children ever seen.

I myself am a multi-racial millennial with Japanese and European mutt heritage. Multi-racial children often have hybrid vigor, probably the reason that I have been able to out-compete so many of you.

Anyway, the answer is no. Although, I am dating someone from China, I was relating to the parents' professions, not their presumed ethnicity. My SO is finishing up a PhD, and I have been planning to turn some of the freelancing that I have been doing into a consulting company.

>IVF is already thing and the human genome is already mapped out, though not labeled. Realistically, we already have the means to do this. You can select eggs and sperm which match desired genetic traits based on human genome research you do in your own time. Though you may be right as far as commercial application for the uneducated is concerned.

How does the selection process work? What techniques are used?

I would have thought that "reading" the DNA would destroy the gamete.

An initial read with chemical dye or low radiation followed with the dna being unzipped destroys the cell. They can find what they want and then look at another cell with the same tags from dye or radiation without unzipping it.

Additionally there is work being done with in vitro gametogenesis, which bypasses all of this and basically allows a mother and/or father to generate optimal gametes based on tissue samples from elsewhere on the body.

>I literally have no idea what I'm talking about but I'm still going to post my thoughts
Also, more recent studies have shown Nigeria is like around 84. Still lower than western countries, but not as low as shown here

It amazes me how the genetics of intelligence is so widely discussed on here when so many of you are clearly uneducated on the topic

spawns from WMAF couples are some of the racist people out there. They are obsessed with genetics and physical features.

>japanese
>non-european
Choose one and only one.

Did you read my post you fucking retard ?
Of course the means are here, just like we have the fucking means to build that orion nukerocket.
Women and numales and the honorary jew politicians catering to them make sure we can't use said means though.

>hapas

No, you idiot. You literally have the means to do this right now by yourself. You can't go to a doctor and say "research my sperm and wife's eggs and isolate the perfect ones using your equipment and methods endorsed by the governmebt", BUT you can do the research yourself and tag the code for gametes that would be ideal given your and your wife's genetic makeups, and then go to the doctor and tell him to perform IVF using gametes with the desired tags. Literally nothing is stopping this from being done other than you not opening a book.

>spawns from WMAF couples are some of the racist people out there. They are obsessed with genetics and physical features.

You know who is really obsessed about these things? It's people that feel inadequate and are looking for a cheat code in life or a reason to blame others for their failures.

Just do something productive in life instead of dwelling and obsessing about drivel.

I am me and you are you. End of story. Play the cards you got and make a name for yourself.

I am really glad I didn't grow up in California. You guys are racists as fuck.

Race wasn't even an issue where I grew up, but it was this big topic that you were judged on in the bay. I tried to avoid talking about my ethnicity and my SO's ethnicity while I was there. That was the first time that I was inclined to do that.

cali is racist af

>being happy about your country turning into brazil
lmao

americans ARE this retarded.

The iconic poem of one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful, countries in the world:

“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

my father was shot dead when he was 18. explain how i've turned 22? i don't get it.

>my SO
Hello r/eddit.

Holy fucking shit m8 are you fucking serious.
Ok, you read the DNA of the fucking empryo, then fucking what ?
Do you fucking know for which genes/arrays of genes to look for ? NO
Do you have the means to make a comparative research to find them ? NO
Do you have a way to check an embryo's intelligence ? FUCKING NO

The only way to secure some bright kids right now is literally just breeding more.
Aim for 6 kids.

Or wait for fucking east asia to get its shit together. And not catch the european cuckbug.

It was added by jews just years before the immigration act of 1964.
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf

he's probably a fag. SO seems to be the preferred term for them now instead of partner.

>/r9k/

>End of story.
>Now do these things I use to justify myself

Like I said, read a book, do your research and find out which genes to look for and tag for IVF (or tag to ensure they arent included). All the means and methods already exist. A doctor just can't legally do the first step for you, which is isolate the genes.

Just because you're too lazy to look at the mapped out human genome doesn't mean it's not possible.

> Or don't and wallow in your self pity for life

nobody says that intelligence is inherited

some kid that has 170 iq will probably never contribute anything of significance in any field because the subject doesn't interest him. A person with 70 IQ and is fortunate enough

(your environment is responsible for your actions and desires no intelligent person will dispute this)

to have desire to push the field of math or physics will contribute something of value.

This guy just lurks in Veeky Forums everyday posting the same one study. Doesn't understand how IQ tests have been increasing in difficulty over the years. If we did the standardized test for IQ in the 1980s we would score in the 150s on average.

Your parents were busy thinking about their work and not thinking and caring about how you turn out. You can thank your grandparents for that that they raised their children to be successful by being tough yet loving on them even though it was difficult for them to put emotion aside and be strict. Woman was created for man. And on top of that there is a superpower of people turning massive amounts of people into cuck retard homo transgender sick stupid asthmatic autistic spectrum mind controlled sheeple goyem hateful sinful heelot morlock estrogenfilled diseased cuckolds so it's not that much your fault but it's still your fault. More on this when I find more out from the vault of secret occult mysterious knowledge which I is a cave I found in my backyard.