Is this a chimicherry or cherrychanga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mzV4eOMKYpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>classic image.jpg

Kill yourself, Barneyfag

this, fucking die

Fuck you

What's with all the /pony/ posting? I have no idea how this relates to /mlp/ but I'm scared to do the research tbqh.

>bronies this is your mindset.jpg

I think it's because a lot of pony fans also like to cook

A cherrychanga is mashed up cherries in a tortilla that's deep fried. Cherrychanga. Great name, huh? Oh, but maybe I should call it a chimicherry. Ooh, that's good too. Which do you think sounds better? Cherrychanga or chimicherry? Or what if I combine them? Chimicherrychanga! What sounds the funniest? I like funny words! One of my favorite funny words is 'kumquat'! I didn't make that one up. I would work in a kumquat orchard just so I could say 'kumquat' all day! Kumquat, kumquat, kumquat! And 'pickle barrel'! Isn't that just the funnest thing to say? Pickle barrel, pickle barrel, pickle barrel! Say it with me! Pickle barrel, kumquat, pickle barrel, kumquat, pickle barrel, kumquat, chimicherrychanga!

kill yourself, barneyfag

I love how anime watching weeaboos shit on MLP watching autists even though they're different leaves of the same tree.

We love the absurdity of ponies eating human food
Like how the raise pigs for....? Pig milk?

>I think it's because...
no it isn't. they come here just to find more and more ways to entertain themselves by quoting that fucking show and seeing how long it takes before someone calls them out

From the start of this thing they've amused themselves by posting their shit where it wasn't wanted. And I'll grant them it was kinda funny six years ago when they were making /b/tards' heads explode. I'd pretty much left /b/ by then, but came back to watch the fireworks. But I don't see what's so funny about posting this shit "stealthily" here now.

HORSE

SHOW

I can't speak for all of them, but I'm a ponyfag and I come here because I love food and cooking.
To each their own, though.

do you think Twilight ate meat in the human world?

See a lot of people making threads on Veeky Forums to do nothing but reference anime?

No?

Fuck you.

Actually, I see threads on Veeky Forums all the time that are clearly food related (so on topic) but referencing some form of fiction, be it comic books, cartoons, movies, and yes...even anime. How many times have their been threads about Pulp Fiction or anime food? A whole lot

So, shut up

But the difference is they shouldn't be shilling shitty toddlers' shows here

>Like how the raise pigs for....? Pig milk?

Sure, why not? Sows lactate. Humans don't raise pigs for milk because they're harder to milk and lower yield, but this would matter less in a world where you could keep a pig still with unicorn magic.

Maybe the pigs just like to be owned by top tier qt waifues

Stop being a Barneyfag

Exactly, these Barneyfags need to die.

is chimicherry or is it cherry-SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KEEP YOUR /MLP/ REFERENCES TO YOURSELF MAN GODDAMN, GETTING CLOSE TO THAT GLOBAL RULE 15 BAN

I bet that tastes good

I think they are dying out, just too slowly for most of our tastes. It hasn't been a cool nerd thing for a long time now.

>cool
This has never, nor will it ever be cool. I thought it was gay as a little kid but didn't know how to express my thoughts. This is up there with big pharma, radical Islam, and killer asteroids. It's fundamentally wrong, and we need to do something about it.

You were gay when you were a little kid and you're still gay

Nice quads

It's an abomination

oh my god stop taking me back to 2012.

I'd like to note that, in spite of this, I have never found a purveyor of pig cheese anywhere on line. I would be glad to be proven wrong.

It was cool for a minute among some crowds. Anyone making /b/tards' heads explode is OK by me.

But Barney was never good

I wonder if that heavily confused period of my life will ever stop haunting me.

The ride never ends

Kys

kys faggot

Finding truffles I think

Am I the only person in here who doesn't regret or feel embarassed about when they were a brony? It was a fun time, but I lost interest after a while

I'm not sure whether to be proud or embarrassed that I can never identify when it is a pony thread.

it's clearly a cherrychanga because chimicherry sounds more like a chimmichurri but with cherry.

also kys you degenerate fucking barneyfag

This

I will always be a brony

no really what the fuck man?

Kys

>barneyfag
I don't think you know what this means.
Lurk moar.

WTF!!!????? MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you fucking retard.

yes, this site is getting more autistic by the day. pretty disheartening.

chemistry chemistry

Kys

youtu.be/mzV4eOMKYpw