Oatmeal? Are you crazy?

Oatmeal? Are you crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=frm3mjy9l8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like a fox

who the fuck uses bowls like that? That's like a serving for a baby. I'm a man. A big man. I need at least twice that.

Chimichanga kumquat?

simmer down pinkiepie

are we getting fucking raided right now? third thread ive seen in five minutes that's about pony shit ffs

I use quick oats. Wanna fight about it?

>eat oatmeal at 8
>get off work at 3
>massive farts start at 2

Kill yourself, Barneyfag

why is mlp shit getting spammed all of the sudden

>all of the[sic] sudden

They do this every day, you probably just don't notice it.

How come it doesn't give me gas? I usually make my oatmeal from 90g of raw oats.

kill yourself

That dog is too cute

I eat 300 grams of raw oats in milk for breakfast and never get gas either.

>oatmeal

That's porridge

Porridge is a general term applicable to any type of grain
Oatmeal is the particular

Porridge is for POOR people

how the fuck does this involve ponies?

What does Veeky Forums think of my oatmeal?

disgusting

i agree

As a non anglo I stuggle with porrige

How do you cook it?
Everytime it turns out bland and sogyy and it makes me sad

add a small amount of maple sugar for flavor and use less milky for no more soggy

report back with results user

I was a pony fan once and felt that making /mlp/ was a bad move, and I want to crush your eyes like grapes.

Stop spamming this shit.

Hes a mudskin or yellow

this
god damnit im trying to look normal over here and you come and do this.

It's fucking disgusting. I really like it in cookies, meatloaf, breads, etc. but cooking it as a porridge ruins it.

I usually have mine with a tablespoon of the darkest blackstrap molasses (for half my minimum calcium target) and a sort of gravy with various combinations of chia/flax/hemp, fruits, cocoa, vanilla. On rare occasions I even eat it with semisweet chocolate chips. And often some peanut butter and/or other nuts. But I try to save most of my omega-6 budget for later in the day.

Please stop reminding us of that cringy time in our lives.

Should I binge watch the recent seasons? I haven't made time for it since i got a bf in 2015.

Watch all seasons and go see the motion picture when it comes to theaters October 5th

And remember, the ride never ends

Is the movie animated in Flash by Filipinos just like the tv series?

No, they have new ears which are cute and lush, also the animation in general is updated

It's all yours, friend!

1 cup oats
1 cup water
1 cup milk
cook till oats absorbed liquid enough for it to not be "liquidy", at least i like mine dense
add 1 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp honey

Mine is similar to this, except I don't use water. Instead, I cook the oats in the milk on a small burner on the simmer setting. It takes a while, but when the milk and oats start to bubble up and it all moves like a big mass, it's ready.

Then I take a spoonful of peanut butter and some honey, and down the hatch it goes.

It requires layering sweeteners, which I have found works with a lot of sweet things.

The oatmeal needs to cook in a little bit of white sugar and a lot more salt than you might expect in not all that much water. Don't use milk, just water. The amount of water you use aries but basically most of it should have evaporated by the time the oatmeal is done. Also don't stir it much because it ruins the texture.

When its done it should ladle out fairly sticky and solid into a bowl, swirl in a healthy shot of heavy/double cream (milk if you are a pussy) with your choice of fruit and spices. Don't over mix it should be like a spiral of alternating cream.

At the table top with a thin layer of your choice in liquid sweetener like honey, golden syrup, maple syrup and once again don't mix. Enjoy the layered flavors so you can taste everything and have a decent texture.

Savoury oatmeal, niggas.

Cook with veggie stock, whole milk or unsweetened soy milk (and water, so it doesn't get too thick), cumin, turmeric, and maybe some cayenne for spice. Also, add a can of black beans for protein.

For toppings, stir fry green bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms. Add herbs (like thyme or dill) to taste.

Takes 20-30 mins of preparation, but its my favorite breakfast ever.

Porridge with butter and salt

Barney is still shit though

Kill yourself Barneyfag

I cook my morning oats in water and don't add anything.

I love the hot blandness with a black coffee. Never understood adding all this sugar and shit to your breakfast.

Toon Boom, actually.

>Never understood adding all this sugar and shit to your breakfast
Maybe because you're a bland person.

Do you take your oatmeal with sarsaparilla?

That's what it's supposed to taste like, which is why people add flavorings to it.

To make it taste good

Maybe. I'd rather be bland than a fat fuck any day.

It will take more than some fruits and honey in oatmeal to make you fat.

Kys

Kys

Kill yourself, Barneyfag

how is it pony?

whats the best way to cook oatmeal? not that prepackaged shit

This

Idk why people add all this sweet shit to it

It's not

yes it is

youtube.com/watch?v=frm3mjy9l8c

Bronies latch on to the most insignificant shit. You can buy officially licensed merchandise of their characters who don't even exist in the cartoon.

>You can buy officially licensed merchandise of their characters who don't even exist in the cartoon.

No you can't, who the hell are you talking about?

Did i do better this time?

no. disgusting

why do people eat oatmeal its objectively prison food

its mushy throw up in a bowl

ugh god shut up nobody even gives a shit go away pony faggot

I like oatmeal with cinnamon, peanut butter, and banana.

Gordon Ramsey eats oatmeal (porridge) every day.

It's cheap as hell, easy to make and very versatile. There's a reason it's prison food and it's because it's been a staple of the human diet for millennia

i dont care about gordon ramsey

its shit food

Suit yourself. It's better than cereal + milk at least.

better than cereal and milk? in what way

i think cereal and milk is way less poverty and "prisony"

do you know how much milk/cereal even costs?

It tastes better. It's hot. You can flavor it more. For example, you can add honey, cinnamon or peanut butter without the milk smothering the taste. Speaking of milk, you use less of it too, which is healthier. I'm not sure what your obsession with poverty and prison food is. People in prison drink water too, does that make it a poverty liquid?

Milk is a couple dollars for a half gallon here. Cereal is usually a few dollars for a box. If you want to get more expensive oatmeal, you can get steel cut oats instead of rolled.

it tastes like shit, the heat of the oatmeal usually burns me so it doesnt help unless you live in fucking alaska where you need hot food/drinks all the time

cereal can come in any flavor you can imagine including honey and cinnamon types

and milk costs 3.75$ a gallon and 4$ minimum per box of cereal where i live

Not everyone has a pussy tongue like you, bitch. Beat it!

Okay. Well I think we're just responding for the sake of argument at this point, so I'm just going to leave it at this. Goodnight, cereal user.

Yeah seriously why don't you stop bitching about not being able to properly eat oatmeal you pathetic faggot

it has no texture
it tastes like mud texture with wood flavoring

Probably because of your bitch tongue

I've started having cornmeal porridge instead. I don't like having desert-y breakfast so adding brown sugar and shit to oatmeal does not make it better. This morning I added Gouda and sauteed mushrooms to my porridge and topped it with a fried egg. Way better.

LUXURY OATMEAL: THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

>Steel-cut oats
>1 can whole-fat coconut milk
>Roasted unsalted almonds
>Dried apples
>Dried cranberries
>Cinnamon
>Brown sugar

The ratio is 3 parts liquid, 1 part oats. The recipe I use makes enough to last you a week, and it freezes well too.

Pour the can of coconut milk into your pot, add 2 cans of water, throw in 2 handfuls of almonds and a fuckton of cinnamon, and heat it all up on low. You never want to bring this to a hard boil, because the coconut milk can scorch and curdle and it's not as good.

When that's steaming hot, fill up the same can with steel-cut oats and dump them in, and add a tablespoon of butter or coconut oil too. Simmer for about 45 minutes, stir it occasionally. Add the dried fruit when the oats are almost fully cooked, give it another 10-15 minutes and you're good to go.

You can add the brown sugar while you're cooking it if you want, but I prefer to just sprinkle it on top right before I eat it.

>quads of cruelty

Microwave oatmeal in water
Stir in egg, microwave more
Top with soy sauce, sesame oil, green onions, 7 spice, etc
Fast filling breakfast for long day

kys Barneyfag

I'm grateful for this thread, OP. I was extremely hungry and then you reminded me oatmeal exists so I went up and made some. I cooked it with water, cinnamon, cloves, and salt and then topped it with peanut butter, dates, honey and more cinnamon.

I bet I'll have a nice poo later.

He is probably talking about background ponies who were given backstories and personalities by the fans

Oatmeal is fucking good. Dice up some apples, pears, peaches... That's good shit.

Should I watch mlp?

What's all this aboutponies? I thght it was a thread about oatmeans?

If you want, but it's not the same after the fandom stopped being so massive

No

I prefer mixing in a bit of nice jam or cinnamon myself

apples and berries are top tier for oatmeal

You're only crazy if you don't beat an egg into your oatmeal. It gives you a creamy mix between scrambled eggs and porridge which is incredible.
Mashed or sliced banana is also acceptable.

OP quoted an old ass pony meme from years ago

we truly cannot escape the most cringey portions of our past

kys Barneyfag

My roommate just made this in the microwave. Please send help

Feedbag... oats inside...

MODS MODS MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I eat my oats cold with milk twice a day, saves me a shitton of money and less digestion problems.

I only ever get gas from oats if I also drink coffee, either on their own is fine, but in the same day..

Yes

Screw the fandom

Yes.

My recipe for breakfast oatmeal:
a bowl of rolled oats
two heaping spoons of ovo
one normal spoon of peanut butter
one cup of coffee
a crushed noopept
more hot water to get it all wet