What very hot curry (takeaway in Europe not Asia) does Veeky Forums recommend?

What very hot curry (takeaway in Europe not Asia) does Veeky Forums recommend?
Loves me sum chicken phaal, got a naga chicken being delivered in a couple of hours. What else is delicious but not so hot it's retarded and inedible?

Other urls found in this thread:

shortlist.com/home/man-becomes-first-ever-to-eat-plate-of-worlds-hottest-curry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why have you fallen for the spicy meme user?

I don't know? I suppose I'm just bored with everything else. Spicy food is delish af as long as I can taste the food under the pain. Phaal for example has a unique, exotic, fruity taste to it once your head stops exploding

Drink bleach, that is "spicy" as well.

But you can't taste anything because you've fucked up your senses.

It's like having a wank while setting your balls on fire.

I once touched myself after handling chili peppers. Never again.

I'm a Dhansaak man myself sorry

I dunno, I like it. The spice I mean, not the flaming testicles. The curries I eat make people in the next room water from the eyes, but imo it's just like carbonating a drink. It's just... better.
Yeah this is a baaaaad idea

Not sure if I they delivered early, or I can see through fucking time after one spoonful.
Naga chilli recommended as fuck. Holy crap that's hot.

Can you taste anything?

Yeah man, imo that's the mark of a good curry. It has a vicious heat to it, but at the same time you can taste the tropical, sweet, fruity goodness of the chilli. Pure heat on its own is naff, but a good curry will imo have a delicious, fruity sweetness and a tasty, earthy veg taste alongside the soft fattiness of the meat.
Not looking forward to shitting tomorrow, but worth it every now and again. And must-do last meal if you're going to prison the day after.

Vindaloo

Classic, very hot, enjoy the pain again again in da loo.

>he's going to be shitting in a cell tomorrow

What did you do?

Ah just some trivial shit. I'm an al/ck regular. Lawyer says 70-80% chance of acquittal.
CURRIES

Bollocks. You're British.

Nobody here says lawyer

Yeah I'm a Brit. What of my bollocks?

I prefer the Madras over the Vindaloo.

The Madras is hot but should have a fruitiness from tamarinds and lime. It is to me the perfect curry taste.

Scottish filth no doubt

shortlist.com/home/man-becomes-first-ever-to-eat-plate-of-worlds-hottest-curry
>A doctor has become the first person to eat an entire plateful of the world's hottest curry - 10,000 times hotter than a bottle of tabasco sauce. Ian Rothwell, 55, started hallucinating halfway through eating the fiery Widower chicken curry, which hits a whopping six million Scovilles.
N...not s..s...sure if want...

Chicken Achar for me. Not spicy but tangy and packed with flavour.

>>I'm an al/ck regula
>going to prison tomorrow

You better neck yourself before you start giving Tyrone your boy pussy for hooch user