Why do Americans like Texas toast with their chicken strips?

Why do Americans like Texas toast with their chicken strips?

We don't, it just comes with the meal. Faggot.

Cuz it's good you fucker

>eating bland white meat chicken
>ever

Can't do that senpai.

Basically this. I'll enjoy it if there's honey at the table, though

Tendies with that white gravy is so fucking bland. Raising Cains' sauce and its variants are the only proper way to eat them.

would you smash this?

That's a big portion.

>all that starch and fried shit
>not a single vegetable in sight
No wonder Murricans are so obese.

What's that sauce? Looks like raspberry m8.

could be some variation of thousand island, or some custom sauce from wherever they got the chicken

I'd eat it once, shit it out and then eat it again.

I at a fried chicken place like once a week and I'm still skinny. The issue like always is fucked up portions and the insane amount of sugar most Americans tend to eat.

>being thin means i'm healthy

kill yourself

Who are you quoting?

What a fucking faggot (You) are

4 u

Fry sauce

>Eating fried chicken makes you unhealthy
You're gonna die too man.

Yeah, with the help of at least one other person. That's a lot of food.

Im American and I've never been served toast with chicken strips.

But there are potatoes and onions right there user.

God damn can we do anything that you don't obsess over? Just live your life, you subhuman non-american.

>tfw the shittiest thing about moving back to the US is that all bread only comes in loaves and extremely thin slices of bread

Toaster size sucks for everything besides sandwiches and its still too thing to really enjoy if you toast it at all

I've never met a single person who likes texas toast, it's just dry shit 100% of the time.

put butter on it you faggot, its just thick cut toast

obsessed

DQ toast isn't texas toast, nigga. But yes, we damn well do.

Texas toast is like everything else about texas: thick, dry and lacking taste. They should build the wall around that cesspool.

>thick, dry and lacking taste
I immediately just thought about cocks.

Are you talking about cocks?

I don't, I hate the stuff, but for some reason they always give it to me

manlet detected

BECKY LEMME SMASH

build it around Texas and New Mexico. Maybe throw Arizona in there

Cane's sauce. The filter makes it look Pinker. It's like thousand island with more, I dunno, "zing" I guess. It's pretty good. I think zaxbys is the southern equivalent of canes if you've ever been to one

Being fat doesn't make you strong. In fact, you are probably weaker and unhealthier than a manlet numale. Fatass men always like to think they are big and strong, it's hilarious.

>being this much of a manlet

That bread looks so fucking good holy shit.

You should be worried more about the muslims then Murricans all the time

its pronounced Ameri-LARD and that's why.
That is the most appetizing thing I've ever seen. It's only 5:00.... y u do dis, OP?

furiously google searches....

Only a couple muslim countries rank higher than our position as 12th fattest country in the world, though, fatass.

Zaxbys is equivalent to Cane's? I moved from a place with tons of Canes to a town with none of them, but there's a Zaxbys downtown. I always assumed it was like KFC tier garbage, is it actually comparable to Cane's and worth going to?

that's raising cane's. I had one at my university, I can attest that sauce is godly

I've never been to zaxbys, Ive just been told by family visiting from the south it was the equivalent. It's worth a shot

I just went there for dinner this evening to see for myself, it's uh... Well, it's better than KFC; and I can understand WHY they compare it to Cane's, but it's... not as good, not by a long shot. Zaxbys chicken is more seasoned but just... not as good, it didn't taste as fresh or juicy. The fries were way inferior, much thicker and kind of soggy, not the crisp fluffy goodness that are Cane's fries, and the texas toast was bland. The sauce doesn't even come close to Cane's. It's certainly better than like KFC or other bottom-of-the-barrel chicken places, but I wouldn't say it's on the same level as Cane's. Or maybe I'm just a food snob.

For you

STEP ASIDE, PLEBIANS

YES CANE'S BASED AS FUCK!

It's funny, I was just thinking about this the other day when my brother got food from Zaxby's. I dunno whose idea it was.

Basically this.

OP has never had good bread its seems.... I'd do the same and i'm not even 'murrican

Sorry to hear that friend, atleast it's better than KFC. Sucks there's no canes/canes equivalent where you are now

But something else could come with the meal, moron. But your race chooses fucking toasts.

fuck. id eat it so hard

Texas toast is a fake thing pushed on Americans by the restaurant industry as plate filler.

It's tasty, but it doesn't go with anything it's served with. It's not usually served with chicken fingers, though. It's more of a steak thing.

I actually hate it when my chicken strips come with Texas toast. Like, I would rather have more potato or another Chicken strip. I think the only time I have enjoyed it was when I went to raising cane but even then I would still rather have more fries.

Thats's like a triple box combo

Why do people enjoy chicken strips?
I cant stand breaded food
Makes me physically sick

i would super smash bros that shit