Is going to the coffee shop and people-watching a autistic hobby?

Is going to the coffee shop and people-watching a autistic hobby?

wow OP you sound like a really deep and interesting guy

If you've got time on your hands, money in your pocket and no particular plans why not? That's kind of what the coffee shop is for.

I wish I had a coffee shop nearby.

The nearest one is 3 cities away and completely decked out with all the stereotypical hipster accoutrements.

Are you saying there isn't a coffee shop where you live? Whats it like living on the moon?

it feels like being surrounded by starbucks

i don't consider fast food coffee franchises to be "coffee shops".

If I had all the fedoras in the world, it would not be enough to express my disdain in a single mocking tip

no but not using "an" is

>blonde roast is their only non-shit coffee
>they only make it in the morning
>dont wanna be one of those coffee addicts waiting at starbucks every morning
>ask for blonde roast in the afternoon, they offer to make it with their metal french press thing
>it tastes fucking awful, worse than pike roast

that's why I don't go to starbucks

To be fair, I never patronized starbucks even once until they took a stand against the emperor with no clothes. Now I buy a plain black coffee from them every morning out of principle.

Starbucks is a coffeeshop the same way McDonald's is a restaurant.

They are both bottom of the barrel pleb tier chain garbage.

fedora indeed

I guarantee there are closer ones.
Just drive around and keep your eyes peeled. In my experience, they sometimes hardly look like a coffee shop and they rarely advertise anywhere.

Get used to it fagfuck. There's a lot of us out here who see what's going on. And the cuckongress is getting an earful when they're not too scared to host a town hall.

Nah, Baudelaire and Benjamin would deem you a 'flaneur'

what?

Stupid? Yes.
Autistic? No.

Autists do not hang out in coffee shops. They buy a $10 coffee maker and cheap coffee and stay home because they aren't retarded.

Retarded might be a better word for someone you would catch buying premade coffee from the store for $1 per 4 oz.

Dont forget to buy a bagel for your wifes boyfriend too

>autistic

No, there are worse things to watch than people.

yes, dark roast coffee will literally give you cancer and all the big franchise coffee shops serve it exclusively because it lets them use low quality robusta and stale/moldy product without the consumer knowing the difference, all dark roasts taste pretty much identical.

Light and medium roasts require some actual semblance of quality because you're tasting the beans and not the caramelized byproducts of the complex sugars being turned into ash.

>fedoraspeak