Pass by McDonald's

>pass by McDonald's
>remember coupon for free latte
>enter and while ordering see hot n spicy McChicken on the menu
>wasn't it replaced with the regular one?
>doubt
>recall Veeky Forums's food anthem of: "for me it's the mcchicken"
>whatcouldgowrong?.iso
>order it with latte and a small drink
>sit down to finish the meal
>disgusting "chicken texture"
>average spicy flavorings (7/10)
>shitty mayo and lettuce
>chewy bun
>leave and sit in car thinking of what the fuck
did I just consume as a 'meal'
I guess that's the last I listen to Veeky Forums and their shitty memes.

Why are you even here.

Tbh you have very shit tastes

for me

>not reading the part about the free latte coupon
I never eat there and on the way to my free drink I
discovered Veeky Forums's mcchicken meme is trash.

All memes aside hot and spicy's are premo drunk food. The only other thing that really comes close is jack in the box tacos.

I agree they're not great sober though.

Are you a fucking hobo?
The McChicken is literally 1 goddamn dollar how poor are you to expect quality from a sandwich that is four quarters

Literally written like a 13 year old's blog post.

Don't be so harsh against the world, I know the 8th grade is tough. Just keep on trucking

they're like $1.60 now

>not knowing greentext format
Not sure if you're trying to defend the Mcchicken or not.

Damn that 60 extra cents is probably gonna be my biggest splurge for the year

There was a thread about Chick-fil-A a while back and there was this guy who said in a bit of a genuine tone that he preferred the McChicken to anything in Chick-fil-A's menu. There are people who would rather eat mechanically pulled chicken than a chicken breast.

have you seen the bags of slop they use to make those lattes? it's seriously rancid man, I will never have one of those things again

Yum

It sounds like it would have been better with light lettuce and extra mayo to bring out a more chicken wing like experience

Too much lettuce can really bring down a McChicken

You shouldve gotten the jalepeno mcdouble. The ultimate fast food redpill.

it's fucking 3,79 € in this god forsaken country
I can get a big chicken döner for that

the wot

Enjoy a look.

>doesn't like the texture of chicken patties
>thinks 7/10 is a bad deal for a value menu item
>doesn't like chewy buns
And I have no idea what you could possibly mean by shitty mayo and lettuce. It's mayo and iceberg lettuce, there's nothing to go wrong unless you're so flyover that it's all rotten by the time it's delivered to the franchise.

>not going to Wendy's

7/10 is above average

The "mcchicken" in euro countries is larger than the US version. how much does a junior chicken cost?

>Falling for the meme

Wendy's has the better chicken sandwich anyway

I agree that Wendy's has a better chicken sandwich, but the Hot 'n Spicy McChicken is unrivaled by any Wendy's menu item.

What's your location??? They stopped selling that over here but HOLY SHIT was it delicious.

$2.19 mcchickens near me...

the spicy chicken sandwich is by far the better of the two. Especially that sriracha bacon one. damn that was good

You mean milk?

FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS FIFTY AUD IN MELBOURNE. Fucking why?

The us McChicken is the same size as a cheeseburger. The McChicken we have here is a bit bigger but still not worth anywhere close to five fifty

Mcfucking cunts in Australia, I refuse to buy anything from their normal menu and will just get something if it's on the loose change or a promo that is cheap

Hj's vouchers are where it's at

>average spicy flavorings (7/10)

since when is that average? average is LITTERALLY 5/10

fucking retarded americunts

0 - 4 are reserved for insulting

>OP is so fucking impressionable he actually bought a mcchicken because of some "meme" started by marketers.

">Last time I listen to you guys"

OP next time you hear about how effective big name marketing is and you think to yourself "Well I don't fall for that shit" I want you, and 90 % of Veeky Forums while we're at it, to remember this.

how much is a junior chicken. the US mcchicken is called the junior chicken everywhere else.

For me

Not OP, but I get mine sans lettuce because the first time I tried one, the lettuce was over half brown and soggy and disgusting. I think it improves it and you can add your own crisp pickle slices on the bottom for texture if you need to.

The is no junior mcchicken in my country. There is the Mayo chicken which is €2 on the eurosaver menu I think

How does it feel to live in the faggiest place in your god forsaken prison colony?

>average spicy flavorings
>(7/10)

Pick one

7/10 is above average, fix your ratings.

He is probably a homosexual, or a moralfag fedora or something.

I fucking loved that thing but every time I got them I would have the worst most painful shits ever