How many people frequent Veeky Forums?

How many people frequent Veeky Forums?

Am I just having arguments with the same handful of people?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychicapparatuses.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3 fiddy

Veeky Forums is actually one big Turing test. There's only you, me and my AI. Did it pass?

Around 12. Yes.

-1/12

I count as 100 people, so you're good.

From the poll about fields, I suspect around 400 people browse Veeky Forums

This bothers me with every board. How many times have you talked to the same person and not known it?

One thing for sure, there are a lot of Pajeets.

kek

There's you, me, two goats, a car, a game show host, 6 balls (3 gold, 3 silver), 5 people tied on one tram track, one person tied to another, a tram driver, and about -1/12 other people.

And there's a 50/50 chance any of them are posting in this thread.

was this thread not made like yesterday or something?

the physics undergrad who states that physicists can do anything they want if they really really want it

the maths undergrad who calls everybody else brainlets and calls biologists retards

and me

plus the physics phd student that shits on the undergrads if they venture too far into his field

thats me

>Am I just having arguments with the same handful of people?

Pre-2008, all of Veeky Forums was this very thing.

plus the only person that apparently finished college and ruins all the threads

moi

Looking at stats from that blog of mine that I posted, there are at least four Germans, fourteen Americans, five Indians, two Swiss, three French, and three Finns. Plus there is Simon the Australian, and OHP the American.

I exist

Most of us just lurk

I have encountered you before

The guy that asks for homework help in precalc

Your mother frequents my penis

>four Germans, fourteen Americans, five Indians, two Swiss, three French, and three Finns. Plus there is Simon the Australian, and OHP the American.

33 anons and 0 women

There are definitely a handful of Brits that post here

grahams number times -1/12

What was the field?

All I know is that there are 200 unique posters every hour on Veeky Forums. In 24 hours that number is of course higher.

You forgot the British, faggot.

If you're talking about the Wildberger/flat earth/0.999 threads, then yes, you are talking with the same person each time.

I chuckled.

How do you know that?

Im pretty sure Veeky Forums is just like 2 /pol/tards and 2 marxists and some guy who really like Max Stirner and they are infinetly shitposting at eachother forever

Oh yeah, there were four Brits that visited the blog. Sorry friendo.

If you're having arguments on the internet and expecting them to matter at all then you are a low IQ brainlet. Thus in order to answer your question it is sufficient to show that the number of brainlets in Veeky Forums is minuscule. From here on the proof is trivial and left as an exercise for the reader.

That's not how anonymous image boards work. You're not talking to people, you're talking to ideas.

lurk more

quite a few

I know for a fact some are actually competent

yes.

Everyone on sci is a bot except for you

says who?

ew

what an unsightly mole

disgusting

I'm new here...so +1

top kek

Op! I AM you from the future!

I don't know why you're asking, we all know that the only person here is me

Don't believe this post, he is a robot I can tell.

Is she holding a spent shell casing?

Also, I fag this place up as much as I can. Am single handedly responsible for at least half of the cancer.

At least two anons identified themselves as females, if that means anything today.

That is pretty impressive. I guess from the limited statistics that have been provided in this thread, we actually are a fairly diverse bunch of anons.

this board consists of 200 engineers and 50 real Veeky Forumsentists

>this board consists of 200 engineers and 50 real Veeky Forumsentists

You are on point, but I have a serious question.

When do you think someone can call themselves a scientist?

After a bachelor's degree, master's degree or PhD? After post-doc? After publication? Can a hobbyist call themselves a scientist?

I was just having a conversation about this question with a friend, so I was wondering what you thought.

Don't forget us lurkers, probably too afraid to post cause y'all are so freakin' smart and won't take any of our bullshitted explaimations for the happening of this hear universe

All of Veeky Forums is just me and you pal. Sorry for calling you a faggot so often.

And there's this guy

post m8

i think bachelor degree is usually it. after 4 years of math you are a mathematician, a bad one, but definitely a mathematician.

>arguments with the same handful
she looks to be quite the (double) handful

>i think bachelor degree is usually it. after 4 years of math you are a mathematician, a bad one, but definitely a mathematician.

Interesting. I have a bachelor's degree in a science field, but my friend who is getting a PhD says that a bachelor's degree doesn't count as a scientist. I will tell her that the conclusion is that I am a really, really bad scientist.

Somebody can call themselves a scientist when they're doing original research to a standard worthy of publication.

> scientist
> original research
> worthy of publication
You're overestimating the standards of academia.

psychicapparatuses.wordpress.com/

Veeky Forums statistics

I'm pretty sure that there's at least three brazilians posting here.

Mentira, não tem não.

Where can I find it?

there are about 15 regulars that I know of, and I've been here and engaging people at the personal level for a while

so I'd say about 30 people semi-active?

>mfw I've had conversations with all of you but because of the anonymity it's always irrelevant

Fica na tua.

I just got here

Rude...

Lrn2search fgt pls

>brazillians
>science
Su biceta

idea

She's holding a shell casing? I didn't notice because I was staring at her tits.

topkek

Seu buceta*

Rude.

Nice one user

There are only 5 people all of them are from /pol/ and asking things like
"Why black people iq low reeeeeeeee"

Underrated post

>black """people"""

I am dutch, and I once had someone reply to me in dutch. Two more of us.

Hi OHP

I don't frequent this board I'm just here for the tits

Its the same autist logging into multiple proxies.
His autism so profound and so far reaching he treats each of those logins as personas and argues with himself all day, you are just a guest in his giant autistic brain.

nah

>How many people frequent Veeky Forums?

6 gorillion

Most likely not.
You can check the site traffic if it makes you feel better.

Indians, americans, turkish, mexicans and south africans... that's the people I know that browse Veeky Forums

Hi Dutch friend.

It is of course impractical to say how many people are on sci "frequently." In a day. A week. An average based on the daylight hours of a country.

As for the arguments: If you're arguing, then you're arguing with yourself, trying to prove what you think is true and to understand it better; to learn. If you had solid answers, you'd explain and present rather than argue.

I'm surprised you're in any way interested in anyone here who disagrees with you: with your morale and ethical thoughts as they are presented in your science common sense. Some people on here are only worth talking of in the "third person." Actually quite a few on here whose communication level is so degenerate that it's impossible to tell if they're joking, sarcastic or merely their own stupid self that can't write basic sentences and grammar. Smarts is about science but lots of other fields as well: One of them being writing skill.

fuk u

I don't get into arguments, I just post informative med-related shit.

I might have called you a faggot though.

>Works for private company
>Researches and Develops new technology, methods, and ideas
>Not a scientist because no publication

i have never seen so much faggot in one post before

He never said you have to publish, he just said the standard of the research has to be good enough to publish.

Autism

Goeiedag

Well that's atleast 2 dutch people

Ha, was jij degene die nederlands reageerde op mijn in het engels gestelde vraag?

DEM TITTIES FUAAARK

uh uh....

300K starting?

-1/12???

I dont understand this meta. i only know how to respond with memes

Maak dat er 3. Wie van jullie /TU Delft/?

That is an overestimation. I post to Veeky Forums from my laptop, phone, and iPad and it counts me as 3 different anons.