Had a ct scan today lads

had a ct scan today lads

very nervous

95% sure i have cancer, found out results next week

That sucks bro. I truly hope it isn't that serious. Why are they 95% sure?

i'm 95% sure

nobody else really thinks i have it, but i just got a bad feeling

If by 'nobody else' you mean the doctors, then you probably don't have it; it can be very easy to fool yourself into thinking you have a bunch of diseases, especially if you have some form of anxiety.
In case you do have cancer, it's probably cureable, and then you only have to worry about it coming back in about 10 years or so.

How did you get your results from next week in the past?

oops

>In case you do have cancer, it's probably cureable
it's my pancreas they're looking at...it was a ct scan with pancreas protocol..wont be surviving that if i do have it :(

meme

100% sure you DON'T have cancer

Hey, pancreatic cancer bro finally got his CT scan! They tell you immediately if it's something bad. You're fine mate, except that you have severe hypochondria and a million mental illnesses. Your posting about this is out of control

OP, are you going to stop making these threads if this comes back with a negative diagnosis?

For everyone who hasn't seen this, for the last 4 months, some guy has been posting frequently about how he is 100% convinced he is dying of cancer and fantasizes about it endlessly, despite all doctors telling him he's fine

If you cut your testicles off, it will slow down the cancer growth by 90%, giving you a much higher survival chance.

everybody has single cells that are cancer and cells that are cancerous

check m8

This guy has been attention whoring about his pancreatic cancer for a while. I hope he has it and he dies a quick but painful dead

You are such a huge troll. Why would you need to wait a week for the results? They are not sending it to a labroatory. They scanned you, they will look at what they scanned immediately. It like saying "got X-rayed, results in a week if my leg is broken".

/thread

I had a brain CT scan and they told me immediately after

It's going to take a week because OP won't believe the diagnosis on the ground and will request multiple second opinions on his scans.

>this guy has somehow spent several months with nothing other than smelly poop and lack of appetite and STILL thinks he has terminal cancer
somebody has to have turned his threads into bait at this point

not even mentally ill people are this retarded

Plot twist: Op doesn't believe the doctors, so he gets 20 more CT scans per week and then ends up getting cancer from them

mm it can vary

they said i'll have results in a few days

iktf, for a month now I have had the conviction that I have Multiple Sclerosis because I have felt tingling in my hands and forearms and I have felt unbalanced walking.
The doctor told my it was just "anxiety".

loss of appetite is a redflag symptom doofus

It's a redflag symptom for everything under the sun.

Pretty easy to imagine that symptom though

And you do, you know you do.

nope

j-just hide it, guys

How often to you fantasize about telling your friends and family about your diagnosis a day? Have you shared your delusions with real people already?

Dunno. Might depend on where you live. Had to wait a week to get results when i had a scan. I suppose there is the technician doing the scans and then sends it to the doctor who looks at them in order of acutness or something.

On topic though what will you do if the results come back negative? Will you stop posting more threads?

>On topic though what will you do if the results come back negative? Will you stop posting more threads?
I'd expect exactly the opposite no matter what results is

pls ban OP

it terrifies the life out of me

yes ive told many people im dying

You probably won't believe me but cannabis helps the immune system suppress cancer.

Also drugs affecting the 5ht2 sub-receptors can lower TNF levels resulting in suppression of some forms of cancer.

>On topic though what will you do if the results come back negative?
make myself great again

>Will you stop posting more threads?
yes