Can't afford to go to university

>can't afford to go to university
>no student loans
>all of my dream pursuits (electronic engineering, astronautics, nuclear engineering and astrophysics) require a strong academic foundation
>stuck working shit labour and even now after 4 years I'm making barely above minimum
>already developed chronic back pain
>the money I'd saved toward professional qualifications over the years is now being spent on healthcare

Never too late. Start by getting your mathematical foundations up to par (for now, up to differential and integral calculus) and learn the equivalent of physics 1 and 2 using the syllabus of a university. Once you brush up, go to a college to get your two-year because it's much cheaper there and transfer to a better university. Make sure you take good courses that exemplify your talents and desire for your major.

>and learn the equivalent of physics 1 and 2 using the syllabus of a university

Or just read the textbook and do the exercises.

>nuclear engineering and astrophysics

These are dead ends with no jobs.

>astronautics

Enjoy unemployability after finishing your first and final project.

>electronic engineering

Unless you do analog, 90% of the work will be programming micro-controllers.

Thanks for the advice. I've been self teaching coding and networking basics purely out of interest and possible entry level work that's not using my back. I'll switch my focus to maths and trawl some uni textbook sites/torrents. I simply cannot go to university though, not even 2 years. Fees and living costs, even deducted from assumed part time work during, would take me the best part of 20 years to save for at my current pay rate.

I realise most of it is far from the avenue of superb job prospects. I am however very open to compromise in terms of something related to my interests/passions and something that will pay the bills. I think Nuclear Engineering can have good job prospects but it is very much dependent on where one lives.

>90% of the work will be programming micro-controllers

I'd be quite content with that.

Come to Argentina, college here is free for everyone and we have great education (I hope you speak spanish though).

There is a REAL lack of engineering students here and companies even hire you after you finished half your career and let you work part time so you can continue studying.

Everyone will love you if you are white (if not they wont because there is a lot of hate towards non-whiteeuropean foreigners right now

Aren't they still butthurt over the Falklands?

Well many people is indeed. They are also trying to steal our Patagonia to build a new jew state (google Estado Mapuche or Andinia Plan, but idk if theres any info about the new Estado Mapuche in english yet).

But anyway I dont really give a fuck about it I'd rate have white europeans than all the people that comes illegally from Peru/Bolivia/Paraguay

OP I'm guessing you're living in an education-unfriendly state. Try moving

>if not they wont because there is a lot of hate towards non-whiteeuropean foreigners right now
why is argentina so based?

>Americans

lmao glad I don't have to live in that shithole

Okay so here are two plans that may or may not work for u
Step 1) Go to community college
Step 2) Transfer to a real college and graduate with ~40k in loans max

Or do what I did:
Step 1) Community college for 1 year
Step 2) Transfer to college
Step 3) Join Army ROTC and compete for campus based scholarship that pays tuition, books, fees, and a monthly stipend
Step 4) Commission as 2LT into either active duty or reserves

Also come to Austin faggot
Austin Community college feeds into UT Army and its a great program

That sounds fantastic but I can't speak Spanish. Its certainly something to consider though, but I feel like learning a new language to the proficiency required to do a STEM course would be quite an exercise in itself.

I'm not American. I'm from a small tax haven island which, due to its nature, has practically non existent social policies. The island is also too small to have its own university, so I am considered an international student (and pay those fees) at any university in the world.

Well, let's focus on what you do have: An internet connection and a computer! Why not teach yourself some programming? You never know where it might lead you.

Come to Germany. Honestly. We even have entire programs in english. A lot of niggers and asians which cannot even speak German study here as well and somehow they suceed. Of course you need to cover your daily expenses, rent and so on yourself but with some savings and some gastronomy job you can live pretty well here. It's a huge step but if you're serious about this you might just know there are options for you if you are willing to make the jump.

I think the Physics bachelor in Leipzig is English.

For real though, get a job. Learn German. Do math in Bonn or one of the Berlin schools. Or CS in Saarland or KIT if that's your thing.

>already developed chronic back pain
bridge exercises got me out of that mess, OP

get rekt faggot

regarding EE. If i study wireless-communication, will i end up with micro-controllers as well?

Come to Brazil bro.

Here our public education is real good and free. There is a real shortage of qualified engineers and scientists and our economy is booming.

And Brazilian chicks are hot. Especially the Japanese-mixed ones.

God damnit just go to community college for a few years and get a job to pay for regular college

Do you think a white brazilian chemical engineer would have good job prospects in Argentin.
Also keep in mind that I'm pretty sure Neymar will never surpass Messi.

The shortage and economic boom parts are not true, but yeah, we have good free universties, and they would probably cover your living expenses too.

most of them are just ugly as fuck

Booming? no fcking way, brazil will be in a totally fucked up economy for the next 10 years atleast.
1 USD = 3.16900 BRL

Deliver pizza at night and study during day

Ez job plus tips is good for students

Why are people working while studying in such shitty jobs? I worked in software dev. while studying, friends of mine in consutrction companies and doing CAD while doing ME, ...
Most had some job relevant to their field of study. Don't know why people are settling with such shitty jobs when in the meantime they just could rget relevant experience to their field

If you are fluent in spanish sure, engineering is basically the go rich career here. Maybe fluent english may work.

Are you literally working in a sweat shop? How can you not afford community college? I just enrolled at my local CC taking a full time schedule and the cost was around $2300. Anyway for self learning maths and science lookup openstax textbooks and MIT ocw.

>>no student loans
At least there's a silver lining.

Because they don't exist to most people. Your friends got lucky.

Um, no. All of us just sent out CV with some hobby projects and got a interview. But maybe it's here in Europe easier than in the US. Who knows.

>mfw already 2 years experience in the industry while finishing my BA with offered fulltime contract

There are literally no open construction jobs to inexperienced or over experienced people in my state unless you live in 2 of the main metropolis areas here. I haven't seen any CAD jobs here either. I've checked, I've had experience with construction in Army (3.5 years), they gave a job to someone who was going to take barely over minimum wage. Fuck union, right?
Yes, it's very different in the U.S.

In MY experience, i could never fit a full or part time day job relevant to my major because all my classes every quarter where mor,ing or afternoon. True its not where id like to be, but no job is beneath me, and i took it because its flexible with school.

Fucking mongoloid. Do not take this advice. Learning physics isn't just "doing the exercises". Takes actual dedication and a view to the more important results later on.
Nuclear and astro being dead end jobs? Do you actually have a slight clue what you're talking about? Literally two of the most certain careers in physics, lol.
Astronautics, you may have a point, but i simply don't know.
Electronic engineering, you are actually guaranteed a job unless you study at a mud-tier university.
I get the idea you don't really know what's up.

Are you from a shitty island on oceania?

There's a 27 y.o. guy in our validation lab with no formal college education after high school, average wage. He's doing EMC testing and validation for my electronics group at work. He's working on his associates in electronics technology at the local community college, before transferring to a 4-year school for a bachelors in electrical engineering.

This guy has no help, no "wealthy" background. Working-class family. Already has a kid. His prospects are very promising, although he is studying his ass off.

Getting a bachelors after dropping $200,000 is such a fucking joke and I laugh at any retard that does it. There are much more affordable routes and paths to take for people.

at least you did a trade ;)

Is it the EU? I believe Sweden is kinda free, just being able to live here guarantees you can study pretty much.
The gobermint even gives you 300 € per month for doing it and you can borrow 700 € per month basically interest-free

>1 USD = 3.16900 BRL
This doesn't imply anything about brazils economic condition.
1 usd = 100 yen

you do realise 100 yen is like saying 100 cents

that's the point. a unit of a coin doesn't mean the same purchasing value

Same here: Remote software engineer part-timer, CS student

>the the only hobby projects you have had are solving math problems

haha, in my country the top tier colleges are free, yes thats right ameridumbs, 100% free no money.

thats what ar eal country looks like fyi. you guys can affoard burguers but not college, too bad, you shouldnt have invaded the rest of the world cause... mmm i was thinking of letting you in to my free education.. but... you know what. NO!!! haha THE ANSWER IS NO HAAHA...

wait
waiit wiat
if you ask pretty pretty litlle pleasy please i might
MIGHT conisder it

so...
go on then
lets estart the acknoulodgement of your inferiorisation (oh yeah love being le superior masterman)

How about we cut that defense budget we set aside for y'all and let Russia swoop in, eh?

the us paid dictators in my country to kill people (confirmed by the cia)
they intervened directly to stop scientific project that were literally shaming americans and were possible competition.

and even like that we still have god tier FREE education thats high in every ranking and used to be higher before americans and other imperialist stole billions from us

but no little kid, you never sent one troop to defend us

but you will never guess from what country i am from, hell you wont even hit near the continent, cause well.. hehe sorry, your country does not have free high quality education... sucks to be you ameridumb!

>claims to be educated
>writes " pretty litlle pleasy please " and "acknoulodgement of your inferiorisation"

top kek

Not him, but I'll guess that it's certainly in Latin America, probably Argentina (not saying Chile because I don't remember education being free there).

>Argentina
not any of those
but when did anyone stole a penny, much less BILLIONS (which must be more money than a shithole like argentina ever produced) and when did the cia confirm killing people in argentina, WHEN DID AMERICA STOP SCIENTIFIC PROJECTS AND WHAT THE FUCK COULD THOSE DIRTY NIGGERS EVER HAVE INVENTED? A NEW WAY TO STEAL CARS?

either your guess is very wrong, or his description of his country is based exclusively on tinfoil facts. probably both

But is it in Latin America? Brazil then?

I'm keking myself and going to the army to pay for school.

i dunno, im not that user, im just pointing out that if its argentina then that data is wrong, and if that data is right then its not argentina

Sorry, I speedread your previous post. But anyway, there's actually very little niggers in Argentina, and dictatorship there was indeed financed by the USA. Also their PIB is like 600 bilions. I don't know about his claims about research anx education, though.

>dictatorship there was indeed financed by the USA.
one thing is a dictatorship receinvg money form usa (which doesnt mean he didnt receive money from other countries too) and another thing is " LOL CIA GAVE THEM MONEY TO KILL PEOPLE"

>very little niggers
maybe not actual african americans, but theres always some flavour of inferior race that does not want to work in those countries, and its the vast majority of the population, which explains why they remain shitty countries