Europoors will never experience this

>Europoors will never experience this

I laugh at them.

Other urls found in this thread:

girlscouts.org/en/cookies/all-about-cookies/Where-the-Money-Goes.html
mentalfloss.com/article/56264/what-do-girl-scouts-do-all-cookie-money
aol.com/article/2010/02/06/girl-scout-cookies-by-the-numbers-just-where-do-all-those-dolla/19342459/
graphics.latimes.com/girl-scout-cookies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

amerifat here, girl scout cookies are gross

As an Amerifat, these are overhyped and overrated. Even more so since they got rid of lemonades.

This. Those cookies aren't very good.

Truly disgusting creations.
Thin mints are an abomination.
The only one that is edible is the peanut butter but it's too sweet to eat more than half of one cookie.

0/10 across the board.

>overpriced average tasting cookies

All girl scout cookies are simply fundraisers marked up for, well, raising funds for girl scout troop activities. It's a sort of giving it back type of client that could instead save money and buy the Keebler elf brand version of that flavor (or publix generic version of those) There is a counterpart that is same or better for every cookie that exists now.
This wasn't always true. Twenty years ago, the recipes were not duplicated by any cookie factory (probably threat of lawsuits, who knows the change). But, then keebler started them. New flavors are typically counterparts to existing cookies on the market.

I remember Shortbreads came out, but hey, Walkers Shortbread is better. The peanut butter cookies? Always preferred Nutter Butter, especially the crispier wafer ones. Thin mints are alright, but that waxy chocolate coating is nothing like the real chocolate on a mallomar cookie, or just having some yorks peppermint paties.

Favorite grocery cookies are:
Nutter Butter wafers
Carr's Ginger Lemon (you might trade your lemonade cravings for this one with a tart lemon middle to the hot ginger snap outside cookie)
Milano chocolate-orange (seasonal peppermint chocolate)
Mallomars!
Jules Destrooper almond thins or stroopwaffles
Biscoff aka Delta Airlines cookies
Fig Newton Fruit Thins Lemon Crisp (those bits of dehydrated lemon are addicting)
Meringue cookies (look near the deli for the tub or trader joes. Favorites are a mocha chocolate chip or mint-peppermint types)
french macarons (hazelnut, pistachio, chocolate are faves, if you can find them at a local bakery)
Lazzaroni amaretti
Any of the Aldi christmas cookies (german style) from iced gingerbread, speckulatos, anise pizelle. The best one is the apricot filled soft gingerbread dipped in chocolate

>Supporting paramilitaristic terrorist organizations

Wew lad.

>supporting the cookie jew

>average tasting

>simply fundraisers
>raising funds for girl scout troop activities

How fucked are you really? It's a big fucking business jewing out naive mouthbreathers like yourself. When is the last time you saw a girl scout troop?

>bring afraid of children in skirts because they're wearing uniforms

Did I wander into cu/ck/ by accident?

>When is the last time you saw a girl scout troop?
Underrated. Just going to some troop leader's house once a week, for girls to play together. This cookie money is lining the pockets of the GSA brass. I suspect the Hebrews are behind this. Throw down your Samoan shackles. Be free. Stop supporting the Jewish confectioners.

girlscouts.org/en/cookies/all-about-cookies/Where-the-Money-Goes.html

mentalfloss.com/article/56264/what-do-girl-scouts-do-all-cookie-money

aol.com/article/2010/02/06/girl-scout-cookies-by-the-numbers-just-where-do-all-those-dolla/19342459/
>Contrary to urban legends, the proceeds from Girl Scout cookie sales are not funneled to the national scouting organization. "Girl Scouts of the USA has a deal in place in which they receive royalties directly from the two national bakers of the cookies," Ceravolo says. "The regional councils do not send cookie money to the national organization."

Baseless skepticism is not a good substitute for knowledge.

t. GSA jew

Dude I have a box of lemonades like five feet away from me right this minute.

Girl Scouts of America is a lesbian propaganda organization

>posts actual fucking sources instead of asspulled hearsay
>j-j-jew!

We're on to you.

Experience what? Paying $10 for a tiny box of cookies?

All jokes aside, consider just how asinine it would be for such a big organization to take local profits when they already hold the product licenses. Allowing councils to grow on their own profits is a sound development strategy.

$4, get cucked.

So it IS the Jews.. we can't keep this to ourselves. The world must know.

kek

I wouldn't go as far as to say they're gross.
But they're definitely not as good as people make them out to be

They may not be good but I buy them because I love little girls

Good man

>Cute lesbian girlscouts

I'll take ten boxes!

You're right - they're below average tasting.

It's $5 where I live and the local paper confirmed the troops get 95 cents for each box sold.

>When is the last time you saw a girl scout troop?
man like when i was in brownies we were always at camps and shit, never out in public

How old were you when you realized that samoas were the best cookie ever manufactured on the face of this earth?

Those are literally just Keebler cookies

They don't call them samoas anymore.

I used to eat these by the fucking box when i was like, 13 years old

also not fat

23. I literally only tried them 3 weeks ago and they're objectively the best GS cookie.

How much of these actually goes to girl scout funding?

Because it's America I'd assume this just a corporate scam that simply diverts a small part of the profits as donations just to gain a bigger market share.

They do around here. Must be culturally insensitive

American here as well.

Awful cookies, made worse by the guilt and propaganda used to sell them.

girl scouts are a non-profit so they cant do that

>be samoan girl
>be super proud that your people have their own cookie
>out at the table with Kimberley and Susan
>everyone buying your samoas
>all the people happy
>Kimberley mentions how it's RACIST
>this is EXPLOITATION
>frig off Kimberley you little privileged white bitch your people have EVERYTHING
>compose yourself, remember how batshit white women are
>tell Kimberley you don't mind at all
>you don't think it's racist to celebrate your heritage with a delicious cookie
>Kimberley won't fucking let it go
>is outraged FOR YOU like all white women do
>writes a letter to GS Headquarters about their RACIST EXPLOITATION of minority cultures
>her bitch mom Monica gets all the white women to write letters
>samoas changed to 'coconut crunch'
>now you have nothing
>white people did it again
>they still shill Lucky Charms

I fucking hate white women

first of all it's caramel delites

second, it's not that it's changed, there's two different companies that make them.

third, LBB master race.

graphics.latimes.com/girl-scout-cookies/

> wait a minute, ABC smores are fudge covered?

okay, LBB master race revoked.

hang yourself

No one is listening because of >muh 6 gorillion.

The Jews are untouchable.

kys

kys Samoas and shortbread are god tier cookino

(((sources)))

Is there a way as a man to become a girl scout scout master? I think the girls are very cute and I want nothing more than to help some little cute loli girls learn about out doors and stuff.

I've literally studied pastry and baking for the last 10 years and can safely say GSC are just fucking fine.

They aren't some glittery queef from a German Kuchenmeister from 1905 but as far as dry cookies go they are pretty GOAT. The only thing that I would call a league above them would be a superb shortbread or biscotti. Its all about what flavors you like and most people enjoy at least one of them.

They're shit, no one gives a fuck what you've studied or for how long. They're shit.

i think if you die you'll get there. dunno try it and tell me how it goes.

And no one care about your signalling how much a contrarian hipster faggot you are. The are subjectively good by the only measure available, which is that almost everyone likes girl scout cookies, even people with experience in baking. The nailed the flavors and consistency back when people still "Chips Ahoy" unironically.

Keep defending you dog treat-tier shitkies retard, no amount of your assblasted autistic screeching is going to change that GSC are complete and utter garbage.
Also, learn some English you uneducated fuck.Maybe you should've spent those last 10 years taking some fucking English classes and learning how to construct a proper sentence instead of trying to figure out the value of a fucking cookie.

Hang yourself.

>says the man who can't even space after a period

>The nailed the flavors and consistency back when people still "Chips Ahoy" unironically
>trying to come up with a witty come back and fails

I'll send you some rope if you need some help. Make sure the tree is sturdy so it can support your weight when you finally decide to end it you fucking retarded fatass.

Your level of outrage over a dissenting opinion is amazing.

>And no one care about your signalling how much a contrarian hipster faggot you are
>Your level of outrage over a dissenting opinion is amazing.

Thanks for proving you're a retard

Shut up cunt

Literally fucking samoas. I can live my whole life eating those things.

You mean these girl scout things always in your media are just a branded mass produced thing? Here our charity baked goods are homemade, is it even charity if you are buying something like that instead of putting in your time and effort?

Thin Mints are shit

O B E S E D
B
E
S
E
D

Peanut
Butter
Patties

>as far as dry cookies go
This is the problem. Very few dry cookies are good to begin with. You mention shortbread and biscotti. There's also ginger snaps and all the riffs on polvorones. But beyond those dry cookies always suck in comparison to freshly made soft cookies. GSC are a marginal step up from crap like Chips Ahoy or Oreos, but that's faint praise.

>tfw americans buy cookies from girl scouts to feel better about buying unhealthy food and getting fat
Top Obsessed Kek