Is it possible for people who are going insane to realize that they are going insane?

Is it possible for people who are going insane to realize that they are going insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16140369
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you realize that your dreams are crazy and illogical while experiencing them?
Probably not.

That's an insane person's life.

Yes it's perfectly possible, people commit themselves all the time voluntarily.

I am a little worried that that might be me.

Makes sense... I think I would commit myself, but I need to go make some money first. Insane asylums sound expensive.

I don't believe it. Give an example/ describe why you think you are insane.

suddenly becoming neet

Oh is that all? Just get a prescription for Modafinil and you'll be back to working somewhat diligently and productively in no time. Your post made it seem like you were having delusions or something serious....

Fucking pussy.

You want crazy? You can't even comprehend the things I've done to and put inside of my penis.

HAHAHHA THE TRIPS

dude what have you done and why ?

also you are sounding as if you belong to /b/.

Yeah, I think you are right. I was trying to avoid medications, but I guess it is better than feeling like I am going crazy as I morph into a neet. I guess it is time to schedule a doctor's appointment.

You're are probably just a branlet slowly becoming aware of your own lack of lucidity, to an extent. Perhaps put raw pork in the microwave for a decasecond or so and consummate thoroughly with the carcass. This should provide ample motivation and focus allowing you to find yourself and become cognizant of your role in society, and relaxation to allow the reflection of your aspirations as a sentient animal.

That sounds nice.

Describe what you mean by insane OP, because many people have a panic attack every once in a while, but very few people actually get actual psychosis or grand delusions/hallucinations.

Nothing too extreme.

I just became neet and wasted weeks of valuable time. I turned off my phone and try to avoid people. I just stay in my apartment as much as possible.

I can't sleep right anymore. Randomly, I will have a night of insomnia where I get 0 sleep. That never happened before.

I used to be pretty motivated, but recently I just don't care. It's not like I feel bad about it either. It's more of a casual feeling of 'meh'.

Time is kind of funky lately. Sometimes several hours zip by very quickly and sometimes it crawls by minute by minute.

I don't know. I stayed up 4 nights in a row recently, and I am a little worried that maybe I messed up part of my brain from that experience. I got really paranoid during that experience.

You're obviously clinically depressed.

You should seriously consider getting help before you hurt yourself.

So how long did it take you to search a thesaurus for all of those words?

Huh, interesting. I honestly didn't really think about that possibility. Thanks for the advice.

user is brutal......

modafinil is for brainlets
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16140369

>tfw this has been my whole live except I sleep alot

Yes, it's fairly common.

Before committing yourself talk to your doctor and do tests. There is a plethora of medication that can keep you out of institutions. Asylums are like prisons, especially the cheaper ones.

t. schizophrenia patient

Lately mine too. The past 3 years, since I started the uni... I just play vidia for days even tho I hate it. I have no goals, zero motivation and sleep a lot.

Is this depression ? I'm not really sad or emo, I just have this melancholic state where nothing really bothers me anymore.

The possibility that you could be insane and that everything you perceive might only be a product of your own mind is something you should train yourself to bear in mind constantly. It's always a possibility, therefore it should factor into your choices and decisions. Frankly, you should also be aware of the fact that you will only ever interact with the "model" of the universe your brain provides you with, not the universe itself. True objectivity is impossible.

Having that sort of mindset is the only reason I was able to survive the onset of schizophrenia and return to sanity. I was completely delusional, but I was still an empiricist. It took about eight weeks to prove my way out of the labyrinth.

>I'm not the other schizo itt.

welcome to the last decade of my life...