Buy a bag of these and eat well every day. Now, do you microwave or use the oven every time? What's your favorite sauce...

Buy a bag of these and eat well every day. Now, do you microwave or use the oven every time? What's your favorite sauce? I'm a ranch kind of person, can't stand people who would use ketchup on tenders

> I'm a ranch kind of person, can't stand people who would use ketchup on tenders.

I hate food snobs like you, who do you think you are Gordon fucking Ramsey.

I used to buy the meals with those in them.

I stopped when I kept having to spit out tiny bones.

>bones
not bones, just a bit of gristle

wait a fucking second!!!!!!

what....what if they produced a product that had chicken nugs, mozzarella sticks, jalapeno poppers, and pizza rolls all in the same bag. so you can just dump the whole thing on the tray at once and have a fiesta!!!!

My current go-to is a little concoction from the DC area known a Mambo Sauce. or Mumbo Sauce, or Mojo Sauce.

Seriously nobody here can fucking agree on what to call it, and nobody agrees on how to go about making it.

But its easy enough to make at home so here goes.

1 Cup of Ketchup
1 Cup of Sugar
1/4 White Vinegar
2 TBS Water
A few good dashes of hot sauce.

Mix all this shit together in a microwave safe bowl. Nuke for 3 minutes and stir. Or bring it to a simmer on the stove. It's good hot or cold and tastes kinda like a really tangy mildly spicy version of that Sweet and Sour Goop you get at Chinese Takeout places.

GOAT on fried chicken or chicken wings.

>nuke it
Thanks for triggering my autism, flyover faggot

Why are you too lazy to open four bags?

the texture of these is horrible. nothing you could put on these could possibly mask the spongy squalor of these things.

>adding a cup of sugar to ketchup

Jesus christ no thank you

they have different bake times.

>soy protein isolate
>eat well

Lol fatass.

Honey mustard for tendies, or if not available, BBQ sauce. Gotta have a side of coleslaw too. Anyone here ever use coleslaw as a tendie condiment? That's pretty good too.

Ketchup is generally garbage unless it's on a burger along with some mayo. If I'm having a bad financial week and decide to buy some shitty Kraft mac and cheese, ketchup can help, but I'd rather have hot sauce. Got ground beef and cheese, but no bread? If you have noodles, make a crude cheeseburger pasta bake and squirt some ketchup on that, it's some good shit.

Honey mustard is the best anyone who tells you otherwise is a normie

yes!
in donald trumps america anything is possible as long as you say it enough times

>cup of ketchup
>a fucking cup of sugar

Nigga what?

I went through a year where I was living poor as fuck, so these (hot/buffalo style) and frozen swedish meatballs on special were staples of my diet with ramen.

It was unhealthy as fuck, but I still go back and grub on them occasionally just to remind me that I can eat better now.

Mr. Fancy huh, Mr. Movin On Up, huh

Lol you're so ungrateful and jaded it's ridiculous, I can't believe somebody like you would even have the nerve to be such a thing

>one cup of sugar for every cup of ketchup
what in the fuck is wrong with you

I don't get what you're saying. I still eat this shit, I said. It's just nice to not have to survive on these like I used to when I was making like $20k a year.

You are confusing honey mustard with McDonald's golden sugar sauce.

Real honey mustard tastes like a slightly sweeter brown mustard. Does not belong on tendies.

Even Tyson dinosaur nuggets are better than that nigger-tier Banquet shit man. Treat yourself to something better.