Why do people hate on this...

Why do people hate on this? Its cheap and effective and honestly after 2 40ozs of it the taste begins to set in as an aggressively warm full-bodied sweetness

The plastic bottle and the association with poor black people

I'm not a nigger that drinks piss

>2 40 ozs
Kek I bet you couldn't even finish one faggot.

Anyway, it's disgusting but it gets the job done.

been drinking 2 40ozs a night for about 6 years now, faggot

Doesn't taste any worse than Bud or Miller or any other shit beer, which isn't to say it's GOOD, but people overexagerate how bad it is.

Steel Reserve is the worst 40 and its only 1-2% more alcohol than the ones that actually are palatable.

>the taste begins to set in as an aggressively warm full-bodied sweetness

So the drunker you get, the more and more it starts to taste like straight up piss?

It depends i find sometimes the syrupyness is alright in the bottle form

I like st ides better but as far as high gravity ones its very good

I got trashed on this once, liked the taste.
But it gave me one of if not the worst hang over I've ever had.

Hurricane High Gravity is the top tier

I actually like the taste. It may be a nostalgia thing. But if you're drinking 40s who gives a fuck about taste, just get the most efficient. That's usually good ol steely here.

Wow me too, for like ten years for me but sometimes more, I might have three tonight to celebrate the thunder storm! Cheers to you!

what state NJ here and it was like 70 degrees today

Michigan, it's quite damp

>celebrating thunderstorms by drinking more cheap piss than usual and playing unpopular KISS albums

I think we could probably get along

>from Detroit
>not listening to icp

Yeah I consider those beers disgusting too.

i drink miller lite between 40ozs to re hydrate

>malt liquor
>palatable
pick one

it's also around 2% more than most 40s which makes it great for getting drunk quickly

If you're looking to get drunk, why not just be a spirit?
If one tries to get drunk off a couple 40s, they'll be going pee-pee too much!

i do piss like crazy after 2 40ozs that is true

Theres still a lot of shitty states in the US where hard liquor sectioned off in a separate store from things like beer and wine.

PA is especially weird in that it also has separate beer stores and liquor is sold with wine in state run stores

I was honestly shocked to find hard liquor in convenience stores in Chicago.

The state liquor store closes at like fucking 9 here so sometimes shitty gas station alcohol is your only option.

I really don't get the stigma, one gets me pretty good if I smoke a bowl halfway through. Gold is pretty palatable compared to most loko flavors, it tastes like syrupy vodka and red bulls

gold is the best loko flavor, i do add a shot of 5 hour energy in it through to bring back the old days of loko

>stooping to the point of drinking extremely low quality beer for the sole purpose of getting drunk and not having the awareness to just switch to spirits

I enjoy the 80's KISS, never felt the hate!

Are you a Juggalotus?

if im drunk ill put riddlebox or milenko on

Yeah, where I've lived my entire life the liquor stores are only in nearby counties so it's an hour drive round trip. Plus, we didn't even have wine in the grocery stores for a long time, it was just beer.

Some people prefer beer, boozing is like a ritual....

It's like comparing chew to cigs, even if you could get one cheaper one might still prefer smoke because they like the ritual of it, regardless of it being the same substance

No he is exactly right. If youre drinking to get drunk quick you should be drinking spirits.

Drinking to get drunk with beer only makes sense when you're trying to spread it out over an entire day or night.

Otherwise you're consuming an unnecessary amount of calories

a 40oz is like 670 calories

>Drinking to get drunk with beer only makes sense when you're trying to spread it out over an entire day or night.

That's exactly what I'm getting at, or part of it, maybe that's somebodies preferred rhythm. I drink both to be honest, but when you're drinking hard liquor you can't constantly take sips like you can beer without blowing your load early.....I am too ADHD for say shots, for example, because I'll want to take one every three minutes....but some people only drink shots because they hate to have to drink much

/mu/ here Milenko is the only ICP album that is close to listenable and even still the content is shit

riddlebox is better

The production on riddlebox isn't as polished

Headache in a bottle.

songs are better and more varied production. listen to ole evil eye and 12

I will later, I'd rather listen to music I actually enjoy at the moment

I'm not a Juggalo but I will agree that Riddlebox is their best album despite Milenko having better production (it was their only album put out on a major label after all), Riddlebox to me remains the quintessential ICP album if there is one....in a lot of ways too I feel like Milenko was basically an attempt to recreate it but with more polish and be fit for a major label release, which will of course be more appealing to some people

whoop whoop senpai

2% extra is like 30% more alcohol

Which is insignificant when talking about the difference between 6 and 8%.

Its not the same as a 60% spirit and 80% spirit

I like Peach

If your piss is sweet then you have diabetes, fatass.

Yeah I don't know if this is scientifically accurate or not but the plastic fucks with the taste and I find it hard to believe some chemicals from that plastic don't seep into the beer itself. My go to is hurricane, not much better but at least it's in glass

What's with all the /maltposting/ lately?

i'm positive that plastics are killing us even though i have no evidence.

also, i love hurricane high gravity 8.1% tall boys

Veeky Forums is notoriously poor

some people don't like hard liquor faggot. like me.

it really isn't when you're talking about 40 fucking ounces you dumb ass. do the math

Steel Reserve is my least-favorite malt liquor
Best is King Cobra at 6% (still glass-bottle!)
Olde English is King Cobra-tier, though I haven't tried their 8% version
Hurricane High Gravity is the best 8%, though nowhere around here has it
and St. Ide's was a fucking nightmare

What makes OE and KC good is that they're not actually rancid or disgusting, they just taste like unhopped malty beer. I actually kinda love that, goes better with pizza than some hoppy nonsense. What's wrong with enjoying a malty sweet beer?

We have the 8% OE here in Canada and it's pretty good. I have yet to try any other 40s though.

People over-rate how nasty they are, really. I love 40's. And shitty "ice beers", too.
Took a trip down to Missouri recently, they had 32oz CANS of Milwaukee's Best Ice, 6.9%abv, 2 for 2 dollars. God Bless You, Show Me State, I had underestimated you.

Drink my piss

alright cunuck, I just went to my piggly wiggly and bought 3 8% Oes and one normal, dont let me down

ayyyy jerseyfag too. I was in shorts and a t shirt today!

You didn't let me down leaf , this tastes better than normal oe, tho I had a normal one first
These are 24 oz ones by the way

>your aunt was your Valentine

Did u cummies on aunties tummies?