All of those combos/options

>all of those combos/options
>$8 for an entire pizza
>fast as fuck
Holy fuck, anyone else have ablaze near them?

7/11 has pizza for 5.55 noob

Doesnt count

>comparing lil ceasars jr to god tier quality pizza

>tfw you have a blaze pizza walking distance from your house

feels good desu

Do they offer by the slice. I never go in because the menu makes it seem like you need to order a whole pizza

No, they dont. The slices would be too small, and to get ti speciic would be a waste o cash

So theres no point in ever going except in a group or if you're a complete fat ass?

Have one nearby a property I check on. Is it worth a try? Also if so what's the rec compadre?

The whole pizza isn't that huge, they can be easily eaten by one person.

Whats your height, weight, gender, and age?

The pizza sizes arent huge for this reason, and to cook them fast, Use your brain

Yes, and get the build your own.

Put whatever yo uwant on. But add cherry tomato and zucchini to it

They never cook them enough for my taste.
Floppy as fuck to eat, and not in a NY slice kind of way.

For reference, this is how big they are. With as thin as they are an their small diameter, it's not much more than a personal size or small pizza.

Mongoloid doesn't know about Neopolitan...

That's a weird answer.

nice gear bro

No, but I have a MOD pizza near me.

They opened one near me. Getting addicted. Tasty. Good toppings. Fast. Cheap. And cooked with just enough char to give you that flava.

Sorry mang. My local gets em just right. No flop 'cept the tip.

How many calories is one of those?

Here the rec, Beatrice. Classic Italian in my book.
What crust user?

Regular

Sauce?

Pesto around the edge (flavors the crust), red sauce inside.

Cheese?
Both kinds of mozz (ergo, shredded and ovalini)
Add ricotta if feeling extra cheesy that day.

Meats, user?
Salami, Pepperoni
Pick a sausage as well if itsa meatsa kinda day.

Veg?
Mushroom, Cherry tomatoes, roasted garlic. (Fuck you customers and co-workers. Garlic is delicious and healthy.)

Anything else? Salt? Herbs?
Dust it wit dat herb shit, lady.

Minutes later, at the table with a Cherry Soda. Piping hot with little charred bits on the crust and crisped up 'roni. Hit it with some pepper flake and a shake o grated parm.

Dayum. I can taste it as I type.

It also occurs to me that you might want minimize toppings overall (overcrowding causes steam, steam is the enemy of crispy pizza). Also avoid wet/water releasing toppings for the same reason (tomatoes, large veg chunks like brocolli, large amounts of spinach, etc).

Stoner and pizza connoisseur with decades of pizza eating experience around the world. You can trust me.

I have one right next to where I work. I get it on occasion, really yummy stuff.

>He is a pizza expert
>Gets anything besides margherita, pepperoni and mushroom, or BBQ chicken

liar and a fraud

For one of the 6 slices in the pizza, for just a normal pepperoni and cheese with red sauce and normal dough, 110 calories. So the entire pepperoni pizza would be 660. They have a nutrition calculator on their website if you want to see the amounts in other options.

>yummy
girls not allowed

So a modern take on pizza that isn't supposed to be too much/too little of food? I can get on board with this

this reads like a shill but whatever. sounds pretty good. not too keen on this place tho.

Then why are you here faggot