ulalaunch.com/webcast.aspx

>T minus -00:03:00

Other urls found in this thread:

flightradar24.com/N108F/c37ed7d
youtube.com/watch?v=5E5rP0IU78I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Live stream is starting soon

What a cocktease

Basic cargo transportation of military satellites isn't really science, but okay.

>not even trying to land it
why should i even care

It's rocket science :3

Why do I love ULA so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. ULA isn't just the best launch provider in the country; they might just be the greatest launch provider of all time. Just imaging the Altas V riding through the skies of Earth, the wind on its fairing, the mighty RD-180 below it. As she rides through the red sky, NASA swoons at her very scent. They know how she smells; the essence of burning RP-1 smell is sold in Orlando under the name of "Space Orgasm." The very nature of ULA is mystery. Could they be playing a deeper game than even Tory Bruno realizes? The answer is yes, ULA has transcended such boundaries as the physical world, and has free will to do whatever they sees fit. However, ULA is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that they does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the ULA is not one that is easily penetrated. ULA rockets are such a force of nature in this realm that nothing can truly touch them, the only thing keeping them bound to this world at all is their will to exist within the preordained boundaries understood physics. ULA is not only beyond the comprehension of us, it exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe the plume of exhaust gasses from this Delta IV, the gorgeous and rippling flames, the gallant fairing, and most importantly, its engines. Her engines, like cauldrons straight from hell, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of ULA. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. ULA is not just a launch provider, a formless collection of engineers and rockets; they are themselves the binding that holds the word together. Without ULA, Musk the Menace takes over and the entire space industry as we know it crumbles. The Mississippi would stop flowing without ULA, Kessler syndrome would take over in orbit, and the space station would fall without their fiery gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like ULA so much.

I like it. You nearly convinced me you were really employed by the ULA, but you weren't realistic enough.

>an """issue"""

>Extending the hold

Blue balls ITT

faulty sensor is what I'm hearing. They have a 40 minute launch window to figure it out.

wait wtf this isn't spacex

>Being an engineer's pretty fun!
I'm glad he used some astronomy terms though: astronomy is fun and easy to understand.

BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!

RUSSIANS HACKED THE SENSOR

They're waiting for more youtube viewers.

>tfw Trump livestreams the launch
>Ula planted fireworks on the f1st stage

Polling time!

>that feel when you're the one red line in the poling list

roc

ROC?

ROC!

>T-0 at the very end of the launch window

T - 8 minutes

fucking sailboat

HOLD HOLD HOLD

>HOLD HOLD HOLD
Dropped.

Time to watch some anime.

FUCK!

>fouled range

SailboatX?

SpaceX bought a sailboat apparently.

>ULA in charge of launching rockets on time

Who could it be?

It's over, isn't it?

goddammit! When are launch providers gonna learn that to make an omelet sometimes you have to kill a few people? China has no problem dropping rocket stages on their citizens...

Pic of range violation

it's also a ULA rocket so it's not like burning rocket bits will come crashing down near the coast

An aircraft. I see.

>SpaceX gets an instant launch window after four months of not flying anything
>Does it perfectly
>Even landing the first stage back
>ULA gets a 40 minute window
>lolnope

kek

guess he was doing that dance on his private plane

>fowled range
why are they launching from Bubba's ranch?

LMAO reported until tomorrow?

scrubbed

it isn't like they GET a 40 minute window, it is that Atlas V is so overpowered they can MAKE a 40 minute window.

>Obama fails to launch a rocket
>Trump will launch a rocket on DAY 1

ULA
B T F O
T T
F F
O O

>Sensor issue not resolved
>Guys let's blame a fake plane

flightradar24.com/N108F/c37ed7d

A FUCKING GOVERNMENT PLANE RUINED A GOVERNMENT LAUNCH

TOP FUCKING KEK

incompetent fucks

The site doesn't say it was owned by the state. Where did you get that information?

Look up the tail number.

DHS/Border Patrol

You're right. Thanks!

No problem senpai

Kek

how did you get the NOTAM overlay

ROUND 2

ULA webcast is about to start for the second attempt to launch this puppy.

GET HYPE

youtube.com/watch?v=5E5rP0IU78I

T-4m and counting! Everything is smooth today.

dat girl's voice!

ULA-chan is best girl

my gosh what a countdown voice

there it goes

Rivals the Japanese launch countdown girl

bretty cool

>Obama fails to launch a rocket in 8 years
>Trump launches it on Day 1, under budget ($0) and ahead of schedule

>That grill voiceover
RUINED

cool meme whered you get it

her voice is cute, but, she could spare the countdown

a bit disappointed desu

first burn complete, parking orbit achieved

That was nice to watch. I used my binoculars.

Smooth sailing.

second burn complete. 15 minutes to separation

From where? Had a pretty decent view from ORL

Wish I had a better camera for one a few years ago that launched close to sunset. The sun lit up the smoke trail and it was glowing , really cool

I want to go to Playalinda beach for one , it looks so close to the pad

Near Fort Lauderdale, in Broward county. It's just an orange dot in the sky with a trail, but it's still fun to see.

alot of sexual tension between these two

I meant the dot thing about where I live. Your image is neat, as the trail is so bright.
Even though I live even further away, I've been pondering taking a photo with a telephoto lens.

satellite separated, end of mission.

It's one of the layers you can select

>OSIRIS-REx didn't launch during Obama's Administration
>I'M RETARDED AND WANT TO KILL MYSELF
Do it faggot.

COMPARISON

ULA

AVERAGE OVERPRICING PER VEHICLE:300%

CORRUPTION MONEY: CONFIRMED

PREVENTABLE ASTRONAUT DEATHS IN RELATION TO THEIR NEXT COMPETITOR:800%

AMOUNT OF INVOLVEMENT IN WARS THAT ARE OBJECTIVELY CONFIRMED BY NOBEL PRIZES TO BE UNFAIR KILLING OF UNARMED BABIES: TOO MANY TO COUNT

REUSABILITY AND ADVANCEMENT OF THE TECHNOLOGIES: AGAINST IT
SPACEX

AVERAGE OVERPRICING PER VEHICLE:-50% SPACEX GENERATES MONEY FOR THE GOVERMENT, SO PRACTICALLY IN EACH US SCHOOL AND HOSPITAL AT LEAST ONE ROOM IS PAID BY SPACEX SAVINGS

CORRUPTION MONEY: NOT EVEN NEVER, CLEANLY FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION AND IS EXAMPLE OF MORALITY WORLDWIDEWORLD

PREVENTABLE ASTRONAUT DEATHS IN RELATION TO THEIR NEXT COMPETITOR:-1000% SUPER SANTICTY OF HUMAN LIFE RESPECTER ROCKET THAT LAUNCHED 0 PERSON IS ALREADY SAFER THAN ULA SHUTTLE THAT WAS SENT KNOWING IT WILL KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE THE ULA GUYS LIKE DEATH

AMOUNT OF INVOLVEMENT IN WARS THAT ARE OBJECTIVELY CONFIRMED BY NOBEL PRIZES TO BE UNFAIR KILLING OF UNARMED BABIES: .0000000000000000000%
IS ACTUALLY COOL GOD TIER STORY OF SELF MADE MAN BY PERSON WHO CAME FROM TEH WORLD POOREST COUNTRY AND BECAME SELF MADE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF THE MOST IMPORTANT COUNTRY

REUSABILITY AND ADVANCEMENT OF THE TECHNOLOGIES:FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING THE BOSS PIONEERING IT OF IT AND VERY GOOD FOREVER CONFIRMED TO BE THE MOST AMBITIOUS MOST INTELLIGENT LIFE CHANIGNG WORLD ADVANCER OF TECHNOLOGY CREATOR INVENTOR BUT WHILE ALSO REMAINING CREATIVE AN DPOETIC, GOD DAMN HOW RETARD YOU HAVE TO BE NOT TO BE A MUSKFAN. 100000% RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ONLY REUSABLE TECH EVER