What's the verdict on 7-Eleven in general and their slurpees?

What's the verdict on 7-Eleven in general and their slurpees?

What verdict? Make your own opinions bitch this ain't a Court

just turns into juice in a few seconds

not a fan of icees or slurpees or snowcones

they're bullshit

Pro tip:

Put Coke flavored icee in your coke to keep it cold without watering it down with ice.

It's /v/ talk for general consensus.
Personally, I love slurpees and the cheap crap on their "grill".

Only one I truly loved was the Mountain Dew Blue Shock flavor.

I love slurpees and icees but we don't have 7-11s around here. mostly we have casey's and kwik trip, and while they do have some ok food items, frozen drinks are not among them. the few places that do have them mostly just have cherry, blue raspberry, and maybe some kind of cola. it's frustrating.

My eyes......are open......

protip:

just drink a coke flavored icee.

yea I like the GO-GO Taquitos

Who was I
What was I
Before this moment

When I was young (teens and early 20s) I love Slurpees. I loved trying new flavors, mixing flavors, etc.
However, the older you get, the worse they taste. I made the terrible mistake of getting one last summer, because it was hot as balls and they had a coconut lime flavor, and I instantly regretted it. It tasted like pure corn syrup and ass. I'll go to a shaved iced place any day over a fucking Slurpee.

The closest 7-Eleven to me burnt down recently.

Never get the Coke flavored icee. They are the hardest to clean out of all the flavors and are most likely to have mold or bacteria festering inside.

Too expensive.You can get the extra large size for 89c at Cumberland Farms

Yeah this is sad but true. I used to walk a few miles just to get an slurpee now i can't even stand a few sips.

They are pretty good here in Hawaii. I have one in my neighborhood and it is great.

Slush Puppy > Slurpees

fact

Each of my bitches have loved that i bring them coca cola slurpees ... these bitches also emkoy me sliding cock up thier asses so its a winner if you ask me

why cant americans stop making such toxic fantasy """"foods""""?

I love autism too.

Its a shame you cockgobbling waste of space have any liberty to express yourself so freely when folks who struggle to say anything sometimes are the folks id much rather share my existence with
I hope to have enough ammo with fags like you in proximity just a bump away from a ditch deep enough for more of your kind to not stink up the neighborhood in order to continue fully enjoying life

tl;dr

TAQUITOS

>tl;dr
Pitiful test tube baby

this is an english image board

>this is an english blah blah blah
This is 4 chan
How new
And you must be cancer
So lets be honest by saying summer has come early this year
Im left wondering how new

>coke
>growing mold or bacteria

It's got an indefinite shelf life and can dissolve metal, Nothing is going to grow in it. I don't even know what the fuck a coke icee is but any ice machine in general is going to have a fuck load of bacteria.