So episode 1 of this was shit, right

So episode 1 of this was shit, right

I thought it was neat.

pls buy my box

I saw it in my subbox as I am subscribed to that faggot from when I was in highschool but could not care enough to watch it.

What is it about? Maybe I'll watch it now that I am not doing anything. I mean, the name "Mindfield" could mean literally anything and that image just looks like artistic (read: autistic) nonsense.

He stays 3 days inside a white room.

That's it. That's what the first episode is.

But why does he do it? What's the point?

I thought it was interesting desu, I'd like to do something similar.

Sensory deprivation

Yeah, I already started watching. It's pretty good. I think it is better than his normal videos. More well researched, less memey, it's all good. I think that if this was one of his normal videos then he would just tell us a bunch of roots for the word sleep and then show us a website of someone who talk sabout sleep depravation. Instead he took in actual people who experienced it and is even experiencing it himself.

That's pretty good. I rate: please stop making videos about mathematics / 10

>sleep
Meant sensory. kek

I liked it.

First episode looks good but the previews of the later episodes seemed so bad, more "social" experiments or bringing weirdos over or breaking shit like some sort of mythbusters clone.

This.

>YouTube Red
The whole thing is going to be shit.

>or... do they?

This isn't Seinfield wtf? Like, what's the deal with this science shit, I mean, is it Christian or not?

moneys

Yeah. He basically lost the plot and opened the door early.

Convict: "I spent 5 months in solitary"
Michael: "I'm going to spend three days in a white room"

That con must've wanted to laugh in his face. Judging by the trailers, this was the best of the series. I won't be wasting my money.

the most interesting part in all of this was the convict talking about how solitary confinement was the absolute worst for a prisoner. So it seems like people would rather be surrounded by rapists and murderers than be completely cut off from society.
Really makes you think

he wasn't 5 months without going out ffs

Episode 1 was good, episode 2 was garbage and from the teasers the rest of the show looks shit-teir. Theyre all gonna be free on dailymotion anyway.

Good thing it wasn't a black room.

shit-teir

/thread

Do you like his videos Veeky Forums? I only discovered him a couple of months ago and haven't watched it all, but I like his content, even though sometimes it feels like he's padding with irrelevant shit.

look at me im a smart boy and everything is shit

I'm half certain this is Michael stevens himself asking this question. Like Justin Roiland often did before.