Does anyone know of any tiny, silent, very efficient freezers?

Does anyone know of any tiny, silent, very efficient freezers?

I'm trying to think of a good solution that I can keep in my bedroom so I can have ice cream at hand at any moment while I'm using the computer without having to descend a flight of stairs, take the ice cream upstairs, eat my fill, then descend a flight of stairs, replace the ice cream in the freezer, then go back upstairs. This is a massive pain in the ass. It would be great if I could just have ice cream right next to my desk kept cold and ready to be eaten at a moment's notice. It only needs to be large enough to fit a few pints or a couple quarts of ice cream.

Mini fridges won't do because they are too shitty to keep ice cream cold and they are inefficient as fuck. I'm thinking of something like a top-opening standard cooler with maybe a small refrigerating unit built into the side, able to get down to 30F would be ideal. Any ideas guys?

Shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up.
It's obvious that during the meeting the other day Asia moot told mods to lift the quality of the boards but this isn't the way to do it.

wat

A Morgue freezer

CAUSE YOU GONNA EAT YO SELF INTO AN EARLY DEATH, HEYOOOOOOO!

But seriously, take it from me. Having snacks within reach will ruin you

Put a bunch of dry ice in a styrofoam container.

OP buy a blow up doll and fuck her every time you craving ice cream, that way you will have exercise at least
not getting fat like a fucking disgusting pig.
This user gives you best advice

I didn't ask for fucking dieting advice. Jesus.

OP just go and fuck blow up doll already

astronaut ice cream is the only way

turn your room AC to 30F and wear a jacket

Midea WHD-113FSS1 3.1 cubic feet

Is this rich piana?

You could keep your insulin in there too fat fuck.

Dry ice in a cooler maybe?

>tiny, silent, very efficient freezer

L O L

gross and full of irony

nah, Piana eats that shit in one sitting.

>tiny, silent, affordable
pick two. You will not get a decent freezer that is quiet without paying a shit ton. The fact you had to ask shows you cannot. So get the exercise of using a normal freezer and pit your ice cream in a bowl.

>Does anyone know of any tiny, silent, very efficient freezers?
yes fucker I do, get used small portable unit that hospitals use to transfer human donor organs
you know like hearts, livers, kidneys
that would be perfect size for your ice cream

Shit man so much hate.

Bumping for the interest

hate junkie