Hey, Veeky Forums quick question about gravity. If gravity is real...

Hey, Veeky Forums quick question about gravity. If gravity is real, shouldn't all spheres have gravity if the Earth does? Why can't I float marbles around a bowling ball?

is this a real question ?

a bowling ball is sitting on the fabric of space time if its in earths gravity

Obviously because gravity is a hoax OP

Why not float bowling balls around a marble?

Because marbles arent made out of rock you fucking idiot.

The earth is flat

Absolutely. Haven't you ever wondered why household objects orbit your mom?

They do have gravity.
There are greater forces working on the Ball thou so its own gravity becomes insignificant.

If you removed every other mass in the universe the ball would attract the marble.

>shouldn't all spheres have gravity
gravitation is a function of mass, it has nothing to do with shape, spherical or otherwise

>Why can't I float marbles around a bowling ball?
Because the earth is pulling them down, obviously. Hypothetically if you were in deep space with little or no external gravitational influence, you could orbit bowling balls, marbles, rocks, whatever if you did it very precisely.

Of course if you were in a spaceship, the material of the ship would also exert it's own pull, as would your own physical presence.

You can with enough time and absence of other forces to effect the path

dumb sphereposter

Gravity comes from mass not shape the reason objeact with a lot of gravity are spheres is because gravity pulls them into that shape

Gravity is the weakest force.

the force of a bowling ball on a marble is very small, the force of the earth on the moon is very big. since the force of the bowling ball is small, things like other gravity or people poking it, have more influence. but for the moon to do something other than orbit, you'd need to have a separate force as big as the earth's gravity.

A better question would be, "If gravity is real, shouldn't our eyes be real?"

Fuck off with this shit. Retards cherrypicking idiotic posts from even more idiotic threads and you cunts are actually replying to the OP. JUST IGNORE THIS GARBAGE!

>Why can't I float marbles around a bowling ball?
Not enough M.

Holy fuck Veeky Forums this is the most cancerous and kekworthy thread I have seen on this board

>kekworthy
kek

Because they're of the same sex. It's always those betamales who are orbiting women, not betamales orbiting other betamales.

Topcocks

TOP KEK TOP KEK TOP KEK TOP KEK TOP KEK TOP KEK TOP KEK

The earth isnt even perfectly spherical how the fuck would it have gravity anyway?