How much COSS do you own?

How much COSS do you own?
What price does COSS have to hit in order for you to cash out at $100k USD?
What price does COSS have to hit in order for you to cash out at $1 million USD?

OP:
13678.87 COSS
$7.31 = $100k
$73.10 = $1 million

Attached: C158F7B9-9D7A-4785-AE68-8121DB7BEF20.jpg (1600x1600, 97K)

>cashing out COSS
>not just living off weekly free money

you'll never make it

i'll never cash out and live on the dividends

You really have to be retarded to sell your COSS tokens

+ this

I've got a bit over 10k COSS right now. When the inevitable pump comes, I'm going to short my stack which will probably x3 or x4 it at least

Pro tip: if you have 20k COSS, you will have $100,000 if COSS hits $5.

Attached: FA2DE5C2-9DE3-4D31-BB0D-4A41D916E55C.jpg (500x362, 44K)

Additional question/pondering:

How much will your COSS stack be worth if it matches KuCoin’s ATH of 20.91?

I would have $286,025.23, or approximately one decent house in the Midwest.

100,000 COSS bought at 6 or 8 cents, I forgot.
$1 = $100K
$10 = $1 million

Probably will sell all at $5 - $10 and re-invest into better coins while they're cheap. COSS dividends will never beat a 100x REQ or LINK pump.

dont forget to calculate how much you'll have when they still have zero volume except their own shitty token in a year

>Probably will sell all at $5 - $10 and re-invest into better coins while they're cheap. COSS dividends will never beat a 100x REQ or LINK pump

Same thinking.

I sold off my entire LINK stack to capitalize on the COSS pump which will certainly come before LINK takes off.

Really interested to see what the COSS FIAT dividends will look like though...

They went from #100 in volume to about #76 in the last week thanks to the work they've recently been doing. Your shitty post doesn't deserve a u

How much coss do I hold? Zero, it's a fucking shit exchange run by a proven scammer
>muh "if coss reaches x daily volume I'll make y in dividends!!"
Great argument regards
>I started up a lemonade stand! The global market for drinks is in the billions so I only need to capture 0.01% to be rich hur durpp

Okay great, awesome post

Retards, not regards
Muh autocorrect
Muh phonefag posting kek

Coss has an army of dedicated, paid shills who repeat the same stupid shit and just handwave away any legitimate criticism of rune and his shit tier exchange as "fud" when it's reality. The missed deadlines, shady past and many red flags dont lie. Get fucked, coss fags

k

Will buy coss when it hit zero. Then just need it to be 0.0000001 to be a millionaire. Jajaja

Thank you for you post, Juan

Post sources for your scam claims.

Holding about 80k tokens. I'll sell half once it hits $25.

I only have 6100 Coss, I think I need at least 10k for this to be worthwhile