Fml

g'day m80s! hows aboot we get dickered and do food related activities how nice!

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along, drink-along, pickle-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals post your hauls or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread >for me it's the McPatti...

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/thecut/2016/08/bob-rosss-hair-was-actually-straight.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rF4dSHCPvBI
youtube.com/watch?v=2LzW8CHkfPo
youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post rare Patti's pls.

WTF is your sleep schedule my man. Let me guess, you've just gotten off work, haven't had a beer yet, and will probably be cooking/ drinking until high noon?

Are you a professional cook?
I imagine you could have a TV show kind of like Bob Ross but for cooking.

im srry m8 that is not how rare pattis work you must go hunting in other OC threads, gotta catch em all :^)

my sleep schedule isnt even as sophisticated as that m8, my shit is all jacked and constantly changes due to work, this will all change to a more normie schedule in the next month or so hopefully permenantly

i am an unprofessional cook, i credit Veeky Forums for getting me into it and google is my sidekick, and thx m8 very flattering if I could gro dat fro like The Ross id maybe consider it

so im doing a bit of cleaning and having a beer and AN ENTIRE BOTTLE OF RUM while i decide about food habbenings

how many of those pogs can you fit up your loose abbo arse?

>Ross
He hated the afro.
nymag.com/thecut/2016/08/bob-rosss-hair-was-actually-straight.html

>nymag.com/thecut/2016/08/bob-rosss-hair-was-actually-straight.html

4 years of college to learn that my hero was a lie...

youtube.com/watch?v=rF4dSHCPvBI

m8 i dont think youve been playing the correct way

DELETE M8

so i seen a few anons in a different thread makin ribs and i needs me some too now, making an easy rub with brown sugar, some of Butterstix McGullicutty's special spice mix(salt pepper and garlic powdr) and some cayenne

also being very underwhelmed by this new stout from Arlington tx

noone has mentioned the poison pogs, why does noone mention the poison pogs?

lmbo you actually went to art school

m8 that was my pog gang

I like your pog collection.

I too trade in rare collectibles.

been in the oven a while now kinda experimenting here since its hard to screw up ribs

youtube.com/watch?v=2LzW8CHkfPo

my special bbq sauce recipe is mix 2 bbq sauces together maybe add some of my new favorite mustard

Spoiler Alert: this shit is dank son

>Löwensenf extra
You have my german approval OP.
Löwensenf best Senf.

ya its p good stuff, found it in the international section at HEB, they had a few other german kinds too

ok so im to the flipping and basting part, gonna keep this up for a while and get some sides going in a bit

holy fuck I kek'd

My parents just sold their house and I was there last week tossing/sorting my old stuff from years ago. I found my Pogs and Magic Cards. I kept all the Pogs and a few Magic Card packs for sentimental reasons.

Seeing the Pogs was a nostalgic trip. I actually remembered most of them, but I didn't see any of the slammers unfortunately, maybe they were in the bottom of the container.

What was that, 1994 or so?

it was the same time as the OJ trial my friend had a slammer with a pic of OJ behind bars, "OJs in the slammer"...we are old

ok im trying something different with sprouts besides my usual

yukon taters & 'lic

>this will all change to a more normie schedule in the next month or so hopefully permenantly
That's what I said 18 years ago. If you're like me, your internal clock is fucked for good from shift work and overtime.

everything was really good, i fried up the shredded sprouts then tossed in some fresh spinach shit was dope, also used cream cheese in the taters shit was also dope

yeah i live around my work schedule thats why im changing it to be more normal lol

I worked 3 different shifts and what we call 12-9 here, which is 12 days on 12 hours + eventual overtime, then 9 days off.

My sleeping patterns slide out constantly.

looks very tasty

fuck that looks good as shit OP. Love your threads. Give Patti a belly rub for me.

I'm making rice and my cat does not hang out with me like patti

30 min sitting in the sieve after rinsing a shit load of times. Feel free to tell me I make rice like an autist

are those... pogs?

i know it's pretty common in japan an probably many other countries to rinse the rice several times before cooking, but i honestly have no idea why

Washes off the starch iirc, so it's not gluey. Here's the rice, doing a solid 1hr soak before turning the machine on.

Japonica is more starchy than other strains. It's really much better when washed, unless you make gruel.

good to know, thanks!

A little wetter than it should be but the taste is ok. Maybe because it's a new crop I should use a smidgen less water than the pot suggests. Gonna eat it with some pickled cucumbers.

For sushi?

this is pure cringe

>Maybe because it's a new crop
I get that.

Nope just for eating with food

This. We need more McChicken and Jack and fast food threads. Fuck cooking and shit.

those are pogs

>My parents...
Mine just cleaned out their crawlspace. Got a few nostalgie. I do remember pogs, but I was a bit too old to give a shit.
Pic related.
Dinner pic soon. Chilimac.

m8 i hope u plan to put that keyboard to use

*BUUUUUURRRRRRPPP*

I like kot

Oh god, Pogs, that brings me back. I had a bunch of Goosebumps ones. One of my friends took my favorite Pog with a beetle on it and I NEVER FORGAVE HIM.

What does "fml" stand for, what does it mean?

>my friend had a slammer with a pic of OJ behind bars, "OJs in the slammer"
ahahaahaha

it usually means "fuck my life"

baka desu senpai

Patti makes my heart melt

i got you senpai.

Doing a lunch prep for the week so this was dinner. Seasoned cucumbers from hmart are tasty. Cubes are fish cakes.

Roasting sweet potatoes and sous vide some chicken thighs, both with a ton of rosemary just for fun.

Still not sure if I'm being memed on but I like the sous vide.

Oi m8

>he doesn't get a pump buddy

lol

the fact that they're not sorted by colour makes me uncomfortable

>brash

More like belongs in the trash

lol

it was a new imperial stout theyd just tapped, it was pretty decent desu but the backwoods bastard was my favorite Id been wanting to tryu it a while now, also had a broken sandal that was pretty dank

Can't be arsed to cook so just ordered a parmo lads

ARE THOSE POGS

I made this

Looks okay, how was it?

that looks sad...

Actually it was pretty good what cant see in the picture is the sauce, it was some thai sheeit

It was really good sry for bad quality pic.
My gf enjoyed it too. In that pic you cant see dat sauce

What the fuck. The mild had mumps like 2 or 3 years ago. Fuck you chinks

Butter garlic sauteed shrimp with spinach and pesto spaghetti.

Did you know most shrimp is harvested with slave labor

Looks slammin, OP. I posted these ribs a couple days ago and coincidentally I used that same sweet and spicy bbq sauce from HEB. Neat pogs

Hmmm wrong thread/board, oops

Most memes as well desu.

wish i had this

kek

oh shit sonny

moms gave me v day chocolates and took me to sams club! and I got the 3 newest DJ Screw albums(chapters 318-320) ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES

>not pictured: 20lbs chicken, pallet of TP, 800lbs of cat products

fuckin space shanties m80
youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4

bout to separate and vac seal some wangz

Please tell me you had your brithday recently. Do parents really give their kids so many presents for valentines day in Texas?

fockin lol, let me explain better

my mom gave me chocolate cuz im a loser and we're corny like that

she has sams club membership so she helps me get things that are hard to transport on motorbike, and then i pirated new dj screw albums

That will always be an incredible song
I understand.

How about you fuck off mate. OP is doing gods work.

spoiler alert

Cream cheese in spuds is the shit. Also try putting sour cream in your mashed spuds, its purty good

Made some wings and sprouts nothing fancy

you sous vid the wings? boil em? Wot about crispy skin? cuz shit here looks likes its got some crunch

looks nice!

>Did you know most shrimp is harvested with slave labor

I just avoided it cause it's always from China/Thailand.

Beautiful, user.

lol no I deep fried them, I vac sealed those to freeze

thx

yeah i work a lot but i dont know id like doing a schedule like that

thx m8s:)

looks like good rice id have to mix something unhealthy with it

give that bitch some pogs bitches love pogs:^)

lol

:3

i need to start prepping lunches and shit im very lazy during the week

either yer hands are giant or id need like 3 servings m8

looks dank

those look much better than mine, heb has some decent sauces

yeah i do sour cream every now and then saw another user say cream chz was good

Jerk grilled chicken breast with homemade hummus and rocket

Hummus was good but not the right consistency; I don't have a food processor so had to crush the chickpeas by hand

>PBR
>instant potatoes
Ultra pleb.

> #
>yeah i do sour cream every now and then saw another user say cream chz was good

Pffft, sod that, try putting a spoonful of wholegrain mustard in mash. Will change your life.

those are god tier instant taters so triggered omg

looks pretty good m80

hmm u might be trolling me but i may try it

Where is the best place to read all the Patti lore

so just mashed tater, some butter and a spoonful of wholegrain mustard?

Yep, obviously I mean just a teaspoons worth, it really just adds a lovely touch, and it makes the mustard look cool too.

had random tapas for dinner so this is the cat that doesn't hang out with me in the kitchen

*Makes the mash look cool

yesterday I didn't want to sear chicken on the stove and deal with the smoke and grease, but it was also raining, so I put my portable stove on a box outside my patio door (there's an awning) and cooked it while trying to keep the cat from bolting.

10/10 autism would attempt again sans rain

You're drunk user. so am I. Let's go to sleep.

>That wire set-up