Full Breakfast

Brits, teach us a secret behind beans in your full English/Irish/Welsh/Etc-sh breakfast.

Do you use canned beans and heat them(microwave or oven)? Do you prepare them in the evening? Or is there a recipe to cook them that doesn't involve spending hours? (I've googled seen some recipes, but they seemed to to take to much time for breakfast, like soaking for eight hours, cooking for an hour and half. )

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_(number)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>spending hours

Literally what the fuck. None of these items require any more than a couple of minutes of cooking, you asshole.

Baked beans are a Nigel thing, they do not belong on the Scots or Irish variants.

They take up too much room, and the English only use them because they are tight-fisted arseholes that cannot enjoy the delights of the Lorne sausage and potato scone on their shitty 'breakfasts'.

You're going to need pic related.

Only faggots eat Heinz beans these days

Well this is wrong. Every single fry up I've had in Scotland has had baked beans.

I have never known anyone to make their own baked beans. US baked beans are very different to UK.

Just buy Heinz and heat them in the microwave or on the hob, it doesnt really matter.

Other key cooked breakfast ingredients include:

Bacon (Back not streaky)
Sausages
Black Pudding
Eggs (Various ways to cook, fried, poached and scrambled most popular)
Toast
Fried Bread (fried in the bacon fat for extra flavour)
Tomato (Grilled, fried or tinned)
Mushrooms

Then again its also not unusual to see fried potatoes or has browns, bubble and squeak (mashed potato and cooked cabbage, mixed and then fried), haggis or Lorne sausage in Scotland, white pudding in Ireland and laver bread (seaweed puree and oats fried) in Wales.

For me, I can take or leave beans with a breakfast, the other items are far more interesting.

Better stick to cake, OP.

>1 of your 5 a day
holy shit, and you have the gall to call Americans fat, you farting fucks

>Do you use canned beans and heat them(microwave or oven)?
Yes.
Is that the end of the thread?

why can't i ever come to Veeky Forums without cringing myself inside out at jack videos ._.

'cos Reddit lives here now.

New England is Best England

Beans are pulses. Pulses are part of your five a day. Proceed to neck yourself you enormous faggot

>I have never known anyone to make their own baked beans. US baked beans are very different to UK.
>Just buy Heinz and heat them in the microwave or on the hob, it doesnt really matter.

This is true. OP, in the US, baked beans were made from scratch much more often in years past than now. They're more like a craft food now, where a restaurant has a version that is all their own, or where with love they're from scratch dried or fresh beans, and not canned. Or, the canned beans are doctored up. But, I think Bush's (and the other brands) does such a nice job with so many regional preferences that it's all too easy for people to just buy canned. If your grandma or favorite BBQ restaurant added huge chunks of bacon, ham, pulled pork, drippings, brown sugar or maple, or lots of onions, you want it that way. For BBQs, my grandma used to cube up a big piece of salt pork for the inside, decorate the top of the casserole with slices of bell pepper, slices of onion which would would get caramelized, and stir in tang of mustard, ketchup, allspice, and it ended up with a crusty top that had brown sugar in it. She always made brown bread in a giant coffee can, which we served with cream cheese (very boston style but she was from St. Louis). My favorite restaurant version was about 50% meat (ridiculous, I know), and a faint taste, which I never figured out, but likened it to earl grey bergamot flavors, so maybe it had citrus peel.

But, in England, it's the mild flavor, not sweet, not smoky, not full of extreme flavor, slightly tomatoey, that is for breakfast. Most US markets have an imported area with Heinz in the can, but it's similar to the basic Van Camps pork n beans (where the pork is a single cube of salt pork per can).

beans with a fry-up is a foolproof poorfag detection system.

my family is very wealthy and I have never had baked beans in my life. nor would I ever.

>wealthy people don't eat X
lol sounds like your family has a combined net worth of maybe a few million and put on airs like some nouveau riche clowns

Get a load of Marie Antoinette, here. Too rich to eat beans, but poor enough to fart around on an anonymous Nez Perce camas root digging board.

>English breakfast

Enjoy your heart Disease.

> i don't eat beans because I'm rich
> I don't eat x for any reason that is not that I don't like it

How does it feel to be a retard?

Why don't you post a more vanilla shitty hotel breakfast?
Oh wait because there isn't one.

I wish he were dead.

Easiest way to discover if someone is a reddit crossposter:

They use the "(Nationality) (Activity) Board" unfunny meme

agreed.. I can't stand that fat fuck.

>holy shit there's someone on Veeky Forums who uses frequents reddit. Burn them, burn them now!

Jealous because you were b& for life from that site?

>high fatty shit=bad
>better eat a shit ton of sugar instead

Canned beans (Heinz only) in a saucepan, fuck microwaving
> Do you prepare them in the evening?
No, we just make them on the morning/afternoon we eat them
>Or is there a recipe to cook them that doesn't involve spending hours?
Nigga the fuck are you doing? If you know how to multitask and cook things at the same time it should be done easy within half an hour

canned beans, pretty often they're heated on the stove in a pan actually

>baked beans are bad for you

no, that's why we call you fat you obese uneducated shitter

>all these retards who don't know it takes hours to cook beans
Right, OP is stupid for trying to cook them himself, but you fucktards are even worse.

So after all this bullshit, please let me attempt a straight answer.

Empty tin of Heinz beans in pan. (Fuck all copycat brands. Doublefuck all shop brands.)

Gently bring to simmer.

Add Worcestershire Sauce to taste.

Switch off periodically while you cook everything else,

Turn the gas back on before serving.

Stir often.

Your beans will be slightly mushy and the sauce reduced.

You're welcome.

Those Heinz beans are so bland. Terrible

added sugar is worse for you than saturated fats

>BM

I need this inside me.

what if it's raw sugar?

then it is magically okay obviously.

>fructose
>carbs
>carbs
>fat
>sugar
>sugar
>sugar
>sugar (in your coffee)

Why don't you go fuck yourself ya fat prick, eh?

Christ almighty, lady. Sharpen your fucking knife. And score the surface doesn't cut an inch and a half deep.

Sugary juice. Bunch of refined carbs. Sugary fruit spreads. Is that fake sugar by the coffee? God forbid that 1 thing here isn't sweet.
Enjoy your beetus.

Have you ever tried to out-america so hard you fried FRUIT and BLOOD?

>nobody understands

YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE SAUCE, YOU BITCH

Beans are healthy, dont forget theyre borderline swimming in caramel

The full English, Scottish or Irish breakfast is a heavy weight on the stomach.
I'm English. My wife is Scottish.

I only ever eat it when I'm not working. Otherwise I eat a banana and some porridge. Full English is a weekend treat.
It should consist of bacon, sausages, eggs, black pudding - pig blood sausage, toast or fried bread, grilled or fried tomatoes, mushrooms, and baked beans.
The difficult thing is timing. Getting all the ingredients together at the right temperature is not easy. It takes concentration. Also loads of tea. Tea is vital.

No wonder you lead the fucking universe in obesity, you have to fry everything, even fucking tomatoes

>loads of fried bread
>fried mushrooms
>fried sausage
>fried eggs
>fried bacon
>fried blood
>fried tomatoes
As soon as they figure out how to fry tea they'll be set.

Do you you think this guy in your .gif knows how famous he is?

I think he does.

That looks good if you get rid of the tomatoes, blood, beans and mushrooms. And replace the fried bread with whole wheat toast with real Irish butter. Also add 2 more eggs and 3 more pieces of bacon.Then it will be edible,

Tiny bit of paprika, couple grinds of pepper, microwave for a minute

Beans done. Splash worcester sauce and maybe a sprinkle of cheese on when plating up.

The queen eats baked beans you uncultured faggot

nice devil digits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_(number)
A queen ever in the history of doing anything doesn't make it healthy. They still obey the same laws of obesity and diabetes we do

The French literally get run over by Muslims in trucks

Who the fuck said anything about health you dicksniffing windowlicking cockeyed fuckhead

>A jock unironically calling someone else tight

Nothing about your post makes sense, you shop shitting globule of lard.

>overcooked eggs
>low quality sausages
>tinned tomatoes
>low quality black pudding
>anaemic mushrooms

Would also bet good money that it's some sort of synthetic '''''spread''''' rather than butter on that toast.

You can keep that shit.

Your beans look like rabbit shits.

>Sugar
>Sugar
>Sugar
>Sugar
>Carbs
>Caffeine

If op is heart disease, yours is diabetes. Nothing but sugar and other empty calories.

1/10 breakfast at best.
>Sugar

Yep. Full Irish is something you have on the weekend like a sleepy Sunday morning.

Only time I seen it eaten regularly was during the housing boom and builders were buying breakfast rolls everyday from Spars

And yet it's the border hoppers that get called "beaners".

You're a fucking idiot.

>sugar
>carbs

those are the same thing you niggerloving fuckface

>It's another burger thinks everything in the world is the same as in America episode

>Fructose and Carbohydrates are the same thing

This is why the world laughs at you.

Mong.

Knobhead.

ey that looks good lad

I do this. Baked beans are one of the only foods that improve when overcooked.

>microwaving anything apart from reheating leftovers

Enjoy your dried out and unevenly cooked shit you moronic inbred dirty nigger.

I might try paprika though. Good idea.

the women in your life must have massive hands

I assumed that he assumed that "1 of your 5 a day" means every englishman has to eat 5 cans of baked beans a day.

Fag

Why are jack videos immediately identifiable. Before any horrible action takes place you can say "yup this is jack".

I don't HAVE to, I just do anyway.

Thank you for one of the funniest Jack webm's I've seen. Out here doing God's work.

"Scottish and Irish breakfasts"

Lol, as if sticking processed sausage squares or potato on something stops it being a full English.

you are forgetting white pudding.
i have no idea what it is though,

Texan burger here, you're an idiot. Stop embarrassing us you flyover

Semtex probably

Fuck off mate you won't take my beans from my Scottish breakfast.

What's the fuckin point in tattie scones then, to just soak up grease lying around? Naw, they're for dipping in bean juice cunt.

Disgrace.