What's your favorite flavor of kombucha, Veeky Forums?

What's your favorite flavor of kombucha, Veeky Forums?

pic related, mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kombucha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinegar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cayenne Cleanse was surprisingly good.

i'll have to try it one day.

literally just vinegar tea.

you're retarded

>Cayenne Cleanse
>Micro-organisms in the brew make you shit uncontrollably for the rest of the day

makes sense tho

I've been trying different flavors and brands for about a month, this is my favorite so far.

what an overrated overpriced meme drink

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kombucha
>The bacterial component of kombucha comprises several species, almost always including Gluconacetobacter xylinus (G. xylinus, formerly Acetobacter xylinum), which ferments alcohols produced by the yeasts into acetic and other acids, increasing the acidity and limiting ethanol content.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinegar
>Vinegar is a liquid consisting of about 5–20% acetic acid (CH3COOH), water, and other trace chemicals, which may include flavorings.

Literally vinegar tea

whatever, i still like it

Kombucha rarely sees ABV above 0.5%, so that is how much alcohol is converted to acetic acid.

Calling kombucha "vinegar tea" is like calling wine "sulfur dioxide juice"

>make you shit uncontrollably for the rest of the day
i didnt have that problem

I'm not a kombucha connoisseur by any means but this is the best I've tried. Good by itself or with lunch.

Holy fuk your stupid.

The alcohol is fermented directly into acetic acid during brewing. That is why it never reaches a substantial level.

This one is my favorite only to the tumeric Ginger kevita. I got started on GT's and have only seen kevita in my area in the last year or so, but I find that they have a more consistent product, though when GT's is good it's really good.

I've had a few homemade brews as well, ranging from mediocre to ear-popping strong. It's definitely an expensive meme. Good to drink when you're trying to avoid beer.

>your stupid

>during brewing

you don't "brew" kombucha. You brew tea and ferment it. Also, commercial kombucha has an alcoholic content, usually less than 0.5% abv, so not all of it is converted to acetic acid. Please refrain from posting in the future.

the kind I don't have to drink

I used to be an energy drink addict, have slowly but surely weened myself off of them by switching to Yerbe Mate drinks and now Kombucha. While they are slightly more expensive, I enjoy my heart not feeling like it is about to burst through my chest everyday.

I drink water.

I like the flavor with the rainbow colored label

Just ferment your own, its way easier than driving to a store, cheaper, and allows for experimentation with flavors that companies can't do. Why would anyone buy anything when they could just make it?

Godtier

portland has good kom

>meme drink
>portland
Big surprise there.

got a recipe?

I GOT A GUN THE OTHER DAY FROM SAKO ITS CUTE AND SMALL FITS RIGHT IN MY POCKET

YEAH RIGHT IN MY POCKET

MY GIRL YOU KNOW SHE LASHES OUT AT ME SOMETIMES AND I JUST FUCKING KICK HER AND OH BABY

SHES OK

Me too

I enjoy the taste, but it's too expensive ($3+ per bottle).

kevita mojito (lime, mint, coconut) pretty dank