Order a medium steak

>order a medium steak
>it's like cutting into a water bed

Any restaurant that can't cook a steak should be shut down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGryWqaZvgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>steak is juicy therefore its bad
was it cooked to medium? if so then why are you bitching

I've never cut a water bed.

so send it back so the kitchen staff can spit on it and cook it some more

>order a medium steak
>complain it's been cooked to 145

youtube.com/watch?v=eGryWqaZvgY
This is pretty much you desu.

>order steak rare
>one side is well done the other side is medium well
>entire outside of the steak is a gross grey color
And that was the last time I ever went to Logans Roadhouse

are u retarded

>Low heat preventing a good sear
>sat on stove forgotten for too long
>are u retarded
Are you vegan?

kek

you're using terms that describe redness (or lack of) to describe the sears but saying the entire outside was all gray.

Reread the post, retard

He said the outside was all grey. That was describing the quality (or lack) of sear. He also used terms that describe redness to describe... The fuckin' redness.

>order a water bed
>it's like sleeping on a steak

>one side is well done the other side is medium well
That doesn't make sense.

They literally fucked it up so bad that one half of the steak was way more cooked than the other. What are you not understanding?

The basics of four dimensional reality.

Have you never cooked anything before? Things don't just magically cook evenly. If you leave a steak on a low-heat grill for too long, the bottom half is going to be tough and overcooked while the top will be slightly less cooked.

So one side has no pink, the other side has a bit of pink yet all the sides are gray.

Cool story bro.

>I'm only pretending to be retarded haha

not an argument

not an argument

Come to Taiwan, OP. You have two choices for steak restaurants:

1. the local places, which serve something an eighth of an inch thick and roasted until thoroughly dead and dehydrated
2. the "foreigner" places, such as TGIF, which serve "medium" steaks that are actually blue-rare for the most part, with sections that are well-done, and an outside sear that is incomplete and frankly bizarre.

I don't even bother to try to get what I want. I just go to TGIF and order a "medium" and take whatever comes out. There's no point in even trying to educate these mongoloids on cooking.

Enjoy.