What is Veeky Forums's most intelligent board besides Veeky Forums?

What is Veeky Forums's most intelligent board besides Veeky Forums?

Veeky Forums

/pol/

the /dpt/ side of /g/
/diy/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums

almost assuredly NOT /pol/

Veeky Forums is full of children looking for homework solutions and undergrads waving their dicks while having nothing of worth to their name that thousands before them haven't done.

/g/ is far more intelligent than Veeky Forums.

lit
>the /dpt/ side of /g/
lmao
>g
lmao

On an average, I'd say Veeky Forums has the most intelligent posters. As a maximum, Veeky Forums. We've got a lot of stupid people here pulling our numbers down

/g/ is very close to the bottom on intelligence score, though as that other user says, maybe there's some hold-outs on /dpt/

Oh, /diy/ is a serious contendor for most intelligent. If you think of intelligence as an academic "book-smarts" thing, Veeky Forums > /diy/, but if you let intelligence be closer to cleverness, I'd say /diy/ has a run for it's money. There's a lot of smart posters on /diy/

Why do so many people think that Veeky Forums is intelligent?

/g/ consumerism threads are trash, but i'd still argue that on average a /g/ thread is better than Veeky Forums thread.

do you post there?

Because people who are actually interested in literature and spend their free time reading it instead of shit posting tend to be good, thoughtful critical thinkers.

>muh stem master race

No dude. Actual educated people read books. A lot of them.

I probably spent like four years on /g/, until I just became disgusted with how /g/ = consumer goods. That's all /g/ is. Take away those threads, and you don't have /g/. I think I went back a year ago and found nothing changed.

Veeky Forums has it's shitposters, sure, but (much like /diy/) it's a more "mature" crowd. Plus they don't have as many not-so-vague HW help threads

Who are you quoting?

>Veeky Forums
>most intelligent board

Is that really a contest anyone here wants to win? Being smartest on a japanese cartoon forum?

There's people who legitimately think more intelligent individuals tend to post here on this site.

>Why do so many people think that Veeky Forums is intelligent?

Because they figured out that OP was posting on all of the boards.

lmao

I would go with Veeky Forums.

/g/ and /diy/ look very casual and consumer oriented, "What should I buy? Herp derp."

/pol/ should be banished to hell.

That user that said "Oh you're posting on other boards" was me, because I found it from here :^)

/g/ has way too many product review and recommendation threads.

/pol/ is a meme. I don't think i have to explain why.

/co/, surprisingly, has some interesting and creative discussions sometimes, but is utterly ruined by the "cartoons" part of the board.

Veeky Forums is absolute madness. There is some deep and fascinating stuff there you won't find anywhere else, but is buried beneath a gigantic mound of trolling and flame warring.

/out/ is fun. They are not the "most intelligent" but they have the closest this site has to a mature board.

/vr/ is the most intelligent in my opinion. Behind the casual facade hide the inner workings of a creative and hardworking userbase with a deep knowledge of hardware and software alike. Tends to become a vanity fair sometimes, but discussions usually go smoothly and without many insults.>p
Veeky Forums. Oh boy.

One word to describe them: Circlejerk.

The single most toxic board on Veeky Forums (besides /b/ of course because /b/). Proves the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

This. /diy/ gets a lot of stuff done, started browsing it some time ago and I don't regret it.

>/co/
Your lack of mention of tumblr is very telling
>/out/
>/vr/
But you're alright, user. I think a lot of those guys who are good with hardware/software also post on /diy/, though. I see similar posting styles come up when certain stuff is brought up, on both boards

>besides Veeky Forums
lol'd

/b/ is the smartest board

While this isn't untrue, it's also really easy to pretend you're more intelligent than you are by quoting from obscure literature

/diy/ has actual engineers and shit doing stuff. one guy made his own bunker full of robot concubine lolis.

Veeky Forums isn't intelligent, it pretends to be. If you don't believe me, go to any religion/philosophy bashing circlejerk.

>If you don't believe me, go to any religion/philosophy bashing circlejerk.

And then we will see that you created those garbage threads, and we will see that we had made the mistake of taking you seriously by responding.

Just like now. I am responding to you even though you are likely the person that had confessed to making a bunch of garbage posts for shits and giggles.

and here we have a faggot who is in his defensive stance, guarding his poo cave.

/po/

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

>Your lack of mention of tumblr is very telling

My guess for average IQ would be:
Veeky Forums 130
Veeky Forums 120
/g/ 115
Veeky Forums 110

>intelligent
>Veeky Forums
i hope you're not serious, this board is filled with dumbasses like any other one

Memes = intelligence, so Veeky Forums wins

lol, what a fucking joke

/g/ just had a thread about how they were struggling with discrete (undergrad obv) mathematics XDDD

rly smart big IQs!!!

kys neckbeard

Yes, people like you roam all over the place.

>waa religion/philosophy bashing

One big mac with large fries, please.

/pol/ obviously.