Other urls found in this thread:

fachschaft-mathe.de/galerie/erstifahrt-2016
fachschaft.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/de/fachschaft/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/r9k/ tier: mathematicians
More like Computer Science

I don't understand the relation

Why are mathematicians one of the smartest people?
Why the only other people who come close are the ones with a Physics degree?

Why are engineers the most useless, lowest form of skill-less losers?
Why can't they accept the fact that their degree in itself is useless and math can easily be used for anything else?
Why can't they understand that you can literally teach yourself engineering at home by opening a book? You can teach yourself a lot of other subjects that way as well, like physics, circuit theory, etc.

Just take a look at Von Neumann, envious engineers rejected his shit, yet in the end he was right. Just as mathematicians are always right.

Reddit and /r9k/ sure as fuck aren't compliments

this

anyone who thinks math is full of spergs hasn't been in a 3rd or 4th year math lecture room
math majors are surprisingly well-adjusted for the most part

CS classes are where you get fat smelly autists with superiority complexes

Engineers are normies who make money. Mathematicians are autists who go REEEE.

Wanna see some German math majors?
Take a look, I dare you.

fachschaft-mathe.de/galerie/erstifahrt-2016

I see no Chads but just spergs. I graduated in CS and we had way less smelly autists than this

>fachshaft
>sounds similar to fascist

It's basically the term for 'student representatives'. The 'party' there is supposed to be the 'welcoming party' for the freshmen (1st years).

Germans are autists by default

>implying your average robot has the mental capacity to pursue any kind of studies
they're neets and you know it

Most math students in my program are smart normies. The only autist is an obese unashamed neckbeard who openly talks about browsing /pol/ and /r9k/ and actually yells REEEE irl. That dude is the exception though, not the rule.

fachschaft.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/de/fachschaft/
user, please, nobody beats CS students in being autistic spergs. In maths they drop out after 1-2 semesters, in CS they stay

>Why are engineers the most useless, lowest form of skill-less losers?
>Why can't they accept the fact that their degree in itself is useless

m8 your autism is showing again

>Prove an opinion held by an autist wrong
????

fuck, I'm studying physics. Never used reddit though.

What do you guys LIKE about physics?

>install gentoo

If you're a good autodidact you can teach yourself almost anything including math. On the other hand you most likely won't have access to state of the art equipment, though.

Of course, to do that you would need talent in those fields. Would you like to guess how I know you're just some trolling undergrad shit?
Very simple; I have seen physicists who don't even know how electricity actually works in the real world and others who couldn't debug a simple circuit, yet they were very effective researchers in their domain. This includes an undergrad guy in a grad research group.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse
See Konrad Zeus. He anticipated the Von Neumann architecture before Neumann.

Paul Dirac was also an electrical engineer. John Bardeen who was a co-inventor of the BJT also had an EE degree (BSc + MSc). He was the only guy to ever receive the Nobel prize twice. 2014 Nobel winners are also engineers.
There is no debate here. Engineers can easily have superior understanding in everything due to the fact that they're forced to deal with the real world in ways that even physicists don't need to due to their high specialization (physics knowledge) and they need to be clever (math knowledge). They are also forced to think in an interdisciplinary manner.

Due to this fact engineers make the one of the best physicists and mathematicians the world has ever seen. There are similarly great pure science guys too.
Not every engineer cares for such pursuits though. Analogously to this not every physicist designs his own equipment or does applied work.
The thing is probably just as many talented and intelligent people enter engineering as they enter pure sciences. Some of them later get PhD's in physics (eg: EE - solid state physics) or applied math (eg: control theory - dynamical systems).
You just want to differentiate knowledge based on your little circlejerk.

Deal with it. Achievements depend on you and not on your degree.

>install gentoo

I can't. It's the truth.

>>>>Germans

Nice example, Klaus. All Germans in academia are autistic inbred spergs.

>u are mad
>u are autistic

t. low IQ chimp

Yeah, that's why what said is true.

Google it, you autistic brainlet. Your behavior shows your inferiority.

well reddit is a succesfull website who even got THE Donald Trump to post on it in his presidential campaign that is already shows how succesful they are so I guess reddit is unbelievable tier?

do you know where you are? it's fine to come and lurk if you're new, but don't just post shit like this