Math, physics, A.R.G.?

I found this on the deep web after a bit of digging. the poster said he found the site, and knew nothing about it. I haven't clicked the download links. deep web and all. Here is the link rjzdqt4z3z3xo73h.onion/

If you dont have a tor browser, here are pictures of the page

Other urls found in this thread:

welcometothegame.wikia.com/wiki/ChosenAwake
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it appears to be some voyager probe tier alien communications thing.

I think we can decode what it is they are trying to communicate.
possible directions or how to construct a radio

Most likely, there is no "deep secret message" here, they are simply random images that look pretty.

It'd be a nice challenge to try and decode.
It has at least enough hints to get you started.

pokemon are real.

i knew it!

oracle pls go

>its some random need watched too many movies and learned about cicada so he tried to make his own puzzle episode

is it animated?

does it play a sound? can someone pls decode this waveform to mp3? shouldnt be that hard.

this is not the continental form we have today (before or after?)

looks more like a webdesigner testing his portfolio

>this is not the continental form we have today
You can clearly see africa, arabia, europe, india, and half of asia
The center is ofc in egypt, probably gaza.

What do the sound waves sound like? They must contain some message, right?

Cicada was only cool for the first time, guys.

probably pyramids

Degenerate you stole this from a video game welcometothegame.wikia.com/wiki/ChosenAwake

>welcometothegame.wikia.com/wiki/ChosenAwake

no the game took it from the onion site, the site has been op since at least 2012, which was when i first came across it

Oh

I ripped each waveform image and wrote a mma script to convert them to audio. But... Saving waveforms in image form like this is lossy so the audio I got wasn't really understandable. It is recognizably human speech, though. It sounds like it is a conversation between two people - a woman and a man, perhaps. The center one (5) is suppose to be longer, I think, and so its even more lossy and completely not understandable.

Looks like a crude map of the last glacial maximum to me. See the image attached

Heres some other details I note:
>the_cycle appears to be the lifecycle of a star (all hydrogen, filling with heavy elements, full of heavy elements, collapses, explodes, creates new stars, etc)
>where_we_are appears to be saying something about the evolution of human society (cells, animals, primitive society, networked society)
>this is just an idea but the stick figure drawings might be the hypothetical progression of humans as a species (human, ?, human with cybernetics attached, completely virtual intelligence)
>the background color might be significant wrt the wavelengths in some of the images
>tfw 666nm is red af

It's obviously just a puzzle someone made (and has no real profound meaning) but its still fun