Gender studies

Is gender studies a real science ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gb_J-imkehU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

gender scientists are very highly regarded

scientists of the female gender, that is. because women are special and need protection and motivation

shut your stupid cunt mouth, cunt

I just asked a question. Can you please stop you oppression from the patriarchy

If I wanted to study gender, I'd be on /hc/.

Go eat another nigger dick, you coal burning cunt. Youre killing the environment.

Nice ban m8

7/10, momentarily raged

Depends who you ask.

I personally think that it is bullshit that panders to women and people who think that they are "oppressed". I have no plans to enroll in it.

It's a heavily politicized pseudo-science that follows the same mindset as creationists-come to your conclusion first and then look for "evidence" to back it up.

Pic related

I have no idea what it is.

Gr8 b8 m8.

If you're presented with a theory pre-science how is it not scientific to find supporting data? Or are you just an autist who hates Christainity almost as much as you hate your mom because she burned your tendies?

Plus, last time I checked you make a hypothesis based on what you think, and then you test it. Dumbshit.

I have to take a sociology course to finish out my associates, and I elected to take the gender studies class. Here's a photo taken of part of the course syllabus.

Go fuck yourself, you pile of hog shit and pig farmer semen.

>how is it not scientific to find supporting data?

You don't find supporting data, dipshit. You find data, period. A good science will revise his hypothesis or scrap it all together if the test data and experimental observations doesn't match the theory. Creationism and women's studies cherrypick data that validate their beliefs and ignore it when it doesn't.

>I have to take a sociology course to finish out my associates

Sociology professors are propagandists that hold your degree for ransom until you permit them to fill your brain with their rancid feminazi bile.

In #7 please talk about how men ave a wider IQ expectrum than woman. I dont know why but everytime women lose their shit when you tell them the chance of being a genius is greater if you are a male. They seem to forget about the other half who are fucking brainlets.

Evolutionists and those who believe in the big bang also cherry pick data that has also been gathered for support. I don't think you understand science. There is data that is conclusive of many theories and also disproves many, yet those theories still remain supported by other evidences. Science is a farce anymore anyway. You could discover the composition of DNA and then say blacks are different than whites and you'll be cast out of the scientific community because "you're a racist". Get fucked kiddo. Edginess wears off, don't worry. You won't always be a faggot.

samefag

Where's the intelligent design in this, shithead?

youtube.com/watch?v=gb_J-imkehU

Im 1, 3 and 5

The one who was talking shit wasnt me top kek

>gender studies thread
>immediately turns into evolution vs creationism thread
this godforsaken place can transmute one kind of shit thread into another. and they say alchemy isn't real...

>this godforsaken place can transmute one kind of shit thread into another. and they say alchemy isn't real...

good post.

It's technoscience

lol no

No. It is a real business where authors coerce gullible students into buying their expensive books

OBGYN

honestly

or some sort of marrige/family couples therapist

or
fertility/ gene therapist.

the typical gender studies doesn't do much more than justify a buerecratic ideology

I mean other than making woman equal
and not making having a dick or a pussy
or whatever the fuck it is that you have , a big deal

>mfw a genderqueer faggot tries to tell me sex is not binary

You should realize that >8618004 is brain dead and cannot stop. The word "no" confuses it's kind. Talking to the dead-head is similar in all respects to talking to a rock. Read the mindless, senseless babble it pounds into some keyboard somewhere. Your replying to a rock, which isn't very bright of you. You probably let the dead-head bother you, as if anything the dead-head says is relevant or remotely intelligent.

Fortunately, the guy is far away from me. You should be grateful, too, that he isn't physically near you because he can't control himself. He lacks all feelings, only urges of an animal and the mindlessness of a rock.

>Is gender studies a real science ?
Glaciology is a science. However feminist glaciology isn't.